Home

Arsefield's Hall of Shame

They weren't called Blink when I played with them, in fact they didn't even have a name yet.

Guess how it happened? Check it: I'm trying to make sense of the noise they called pop music, and they offered me reference recordings of home demos that they said were going to form the basis of the first album. They wanted to do a few live shows without telling anyone important about them and they wanted to use the name 'Rex & Dino' like the two little dinosaurs in The Flintstones. I refused point blank to do any such thing and they got another guy in for the gigs.

The songs weren't my taste at all, but work is work and I went into the studio with them with the intentions of laying what I could and getting paid. Between the shite music and stupid name I wasn't going to take them seriously. Eventually we parted ways, amicably too. They used some of my loops and I was paid fair and square for what they did use of mine. Then they had a band vote for a new working name.

Everyone apparently put their suggestions into a hat and they were plucked out and voted on.

In the end they chose a one-word band moniker they thought was cool.

Blink.

Okay - whatever, lads. ..good luck with the rest of the album.

Then they released the first single called 'Cello' which I heard in a previous form that was much smoother.

Regardless they put it out and then, some weeks after, they got a call from a management company in LA who told them to cease using the name Blink, as they had a band with the same name. A court case ensued, Blink lost, but Blink won. They continued using the name and you still call their nemesis Blink 182.
These lads:

What is that?

R they the Backstreet Boys?

Take a look around you, Jambo: see all these men wandering around your capital city in the dead of night looking for anything not nailed down?

And you have an issue with some Aussie half-pipe yapping about Kevin Sharkey?

No fucking wonder the shitty little island's sinking with the weight: you're the planet's garbage disposal, an open sewer for any newcomers.

Yeah.
Of course that's a big problem, one that overshadows the issue of your women and children not being safe any more.
Any more than what Mowl? Today? Tomorrow? Yesterday? What? What are you babbling about?

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Fucking useless.

You've never met Sharkey, have you?
Nope. Have u? 🤔

I have.

The guy's a gentleman, very sharp, very funny too. He used to present a show called MegaMix and on one of the nights he introduced one band I was sitting in with at a gig in Christchurch Cathedral. After the recording (it was broadcast the following week) we hit The Pink Elephant and we talked for hours about Ireland, the church state, the mother and babies homes, Ballyfermot, the priests, the government, the collusion, the dark, dark history of Ireland's recent past (the manager of the band I sat in with is black, born in a M&BH and raised out in the sticks in a large family of adopted kids) and the likely results for the future of Ireland.

None of us could see this shit-show coming though - not one of us.

In fact, if any of us were to have predicted/described the current state of things, we'd have been laughed at.

It wouldn't have been believable, simply not possible.

Look at you now?

Jezus fucking fuck - look at you now.

You're a moron, Jambo: keep fiddling, let it all burn, tear it all down and start again from scratch.

I might have included: 'before it's too late' but sadly that boat's already sailed - and sunk.

You poor fucking sods.

Plonker

Just checked in on the Nunnery there and I see that there are replies in my Origins Thread (Uncensored)

Post in thread 'Origins Thread (Uncensored)' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/origins-thread-uncensored.713/post-94625

I thought I had already made this clear, Roundy* refused my GDPR request but did delete my posts and banned me. For some reason he left some (posts of mine) in that thread.

*The stupid, effeminate, illiterate short roundy fuck who apparently did acquire a crappy engineering degree from a crappy Irish university (how is open to conjecture - he's that retarded) and then promptly skedaddled to America to work as a barman for decades, before at pensionable age becoming a taxi driver come busker come conman

Retarded shite -

Post in thread 'Origins Thread' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/origins-thread.639/post-94703

It's noticeable that he talks about the Sun's "precise" distance from Earth ("us") and not the other way around, and remember that he thinks "the cosmos" looks like this -

flatearth-1200x899.jpg

Get your chubby yank tits over here if you want (another) ass whoopin', Plonks

Plonker

Just checked in on the Nunnery there and I see that there are replies in my Origins Thread (Uncensored)

Post in thread 'Origins Thread (Uncensored)' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/origins-thread-uncensored.713/post-94625

I thought I had already made this clear, Roundy* refused my GDPR request but did delete my posts and banned me. For some reason he left some (posts of mine) in that thread.

To keep the momentum up - nothing more.

*The stupid, effeminate, illiterate short roundy fuck who apparently did acquire a crappy engineering degree from a crappy Irish university (how is open to conjecture - he's that retarded) and then promptly skedaddled to America to work as a barman for decades, before at pensionable age becoming a taxi driver come busker come conman

Excellent point: Roundy's a spoofing cunt by trade. Whatever engineering exam he passed was likely akin to my A+ in Mechanical Drawing class of five senior years. The only reason they placed me into the class was because I was already selling artwork for a couple of years before I even began secondary school through to the Leaving Cert.

'Mechanical drawing', sez I?

Yes, you're an artist - you're halfway there.

So I thought about it and attended the class; great teacher, cool enough bloke gave me loads of room to do things my own way. Then, more to spite him than anything else (his Da was our PE teacher, he was nearly 70yrs old) I thought I get one back at him for not berating his own Da about my unwillingness to climb the bars, swing around on the hoops, use the horse thing to launch myself into the air, etc - so he booted me out of PE.

Grand - suits me fine: I need my fingers, hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, and spine for better things, ie: making music, making art, making money.

Then the pre-Inter Cert exams came up, and I hatched a plan.

I took the paper he (the son) gave us, studied the rhombic triacontahedron at the top of the page, and decided to do the three elevations/projections my own way. Step one was create the three 90degree angles perpendicular to each other and trace only the outer main lines that constituted the general shape. I used a hard tip pencil for the light sketches, and a softer fatter tip for the major outlines. Everything else I just guessed at and added and erased a few lines so he'd think I was aware of any (fake) errors and corrected them. In reality, it was entirely composed of errors, but it looked right: each elevation in soft tip appeared to mimic the other two.

I get the results back the next week: A+.

Grand.

I wait until the next class (the last one before the actual Inter Cert) and showed him how I came to the conclusions I did.

As I was pointing out certain lines to him, I could see his jugular tightening up and his face reddening.

'So this one here is obviously bullshit - it shouldn't even be there, in fact: how did YOU miss that one?'

I left the sheet with him and knew he'd look even closer later, only to find that all three were spoofs, none of them actually connected as they should.

'You'd be a great engineer' he says to me.

'Nah, mate: I know how to spoof'.

Roundy likely has an Inter Cert exam paper from his chippy class at age thirteen.

Hammer and nails, doesn't even know what a ball/peen is for.

Thinks chisels are only large screwdrivers.

Monkey/wrench - the two words guaranteed to make him laugh.

The fat little spoofer.

Did you see his shit about his twenty mile walks?

Or when he said his BMI is well low, and that he benches twice his own weight: 'not bad for a man entering middle age' he says.

The Middle Ages - perhaps.

Still, at least we know EXACTLY where his soft spots are.

They constitute his entirety.

Get your chubby yank tits over here if you want (another) ass whoopin', Plonks

Those chumps won't shift to anywhere they might held to task and questioned about their bullshit.

They need each other, it's what the entire dynamic of Arsefield's is built on.

Gobshites shitin' on at each other about shite.

Take them out of the gay bar and they'll scurry for the nearest sewer.

Arsefield's Update

So it seems a lot's been happening on the "Irish Nationalist" site - Arsefield's

Aussie hick Fishentrails has gone on a sabbatical (and probably still wondering WTF GRMA means).. causing K Kangal to start posting dumb tweets in the (mind-numbingly boring) Ukraine thread again.. causing the biggest fuckwit on Irish political fora, Wolf, to start stalking him (Kangal) again.. and an ex-Pish yank has joined the site who says that Roundy speaks very highly of scolairebocht, the guy who looks under the bed for 'the Occultists" every night and whose allegiance (like half of them) is to a foreign entity (the Roman Catholic Church)

What a shitshow 🤣

Nothing on Val Martin's latest foray into the 'music' arena with this alternative little ditty to Bambi Slut and Johnny Logan:

Honestly, the man isn't well. He couldn't possibly be, not if he can create the likes of the above and continue to go about his day. Fame is the single worst thing that can happen to anyone, believe me - I've seen it multiple times over in the music game. Some idiots think they're obliged to their 'audience' and have to deliver something every day to keep them satisfied and connected, no matter how remotely.

There can't be a single member of Val's family who aren't aware of what the old man is doing, and that's the kernel: without proper support and careful guidance, sudden popularity has a way of blind-siding half-wits into thinking they've finally made it. They made it all the way from the barn to the outhouse. Doesn't matter that both locations are public toilets with only holes in the floors and two concrete feet markers for you to squat down and empty your bowels. Shite is still shite no matter where it lands.

Imagine the final outcome of Val's current trajectory?

He's surfing the wave of popularity today, but when it comes crashing down around his rather sizeable ears?

Holy shit.

And to be honest with you, the chances of some "pathogen" being brought back to Earth from a billions of years old irradiated giant rock in space.. weren't considered terribly likely.

It's like this from the movie Oppenheimer, when they considered the chances of a chain reaction destroying the world (true story) but they went ahead with it anyway (the Trinity test) -

Fly me to the Moon

So I see that Val has weighed in (with Real True Education vids) on the Arsefield's's (we didn't go to the) Moon thread and I presume it's with his usual* Van Allen belts guff stuff, *so much so that I renamed it the Val Allen belt.

It's hardly worth mentioning the bunkum from the goofballs (flerfs) but the Moon landing deniers all seem to have their favourite gimmicks. With Roundy it's the - They wouldn't have opened the hatch (and let the astronauts die) if they were concerned about a "pathogen" (therefore we didn't go to the Moon) and as I've pointed out, the concern was minimal and the precautions sufficient.. You could even say that it was somewhat for show and indeed quarantine was scrapped altogether for later Apollo missions.

Val's thing is the Val Allen belt, so here's a video debunking that -

In summary: 1) The radiation dose wasn't particularly high and 2) They (purposefully) avoided the worst of it.

And then I'm reminded of the African LARPer, whose big thing was about a press interview the Apollo 11 astronauts did afterwards.. Neil Armstrong wasn't jumping around with excitement like Levy after this queen sac/forced mate -

Post in thread 'Chess' https://islepoli.com/threads/chess.55/post-5385

None of these guys have anything and what's worse is that they're really quite like libtards - incapable of debate and keen on censorship.

For the love of God will someone take Jambo's batteries out?

He doesn't seem to understand that when you've been removed from one chat site and yet you continue to address it from somewhere completely else, that the dynamic is lost. The back and forth isn't what it might be, mostly because there's no back to offer a forth. Nobody's listening, because nobody cares. There's no one there. The phone has rung out and all you can do is leave a message on the answering service that nobody will ever hear.

The delusion he's under is that people want to read what he has to say.

Which is quite clearly 100% wrong: nobody cares.

Like when he posts another Keith Woods/Mark Collarbone telegrams: he thinks that Woods/Collect search about to find Jambo reposting their bullshit and smiling down on him as one of their best and cutest lapdogs. Which is exactly Jambo's role in online discourse: sending messages to people who don't care anyway on sites he's not even a member of.

Jambo - you'll go down as being one of the saddest victims of online banter's worst possible outcomes: you think you matter.

Sadly, you don't.

Even Val Martin is miles ahead of you and has a base of almost one third of the number of followers I have - under my real name.

You?

A handful of people despise you, a slightly larger number don't even know about you, and the majority don't give a flying piss-bucket.

You should consider (a) stopping drinking, and (b) growing up a bit and stop playing follow the leader.

Your cause has no leader - your cause isn't even a cause in itself.

You're a loud-mouthed loser with notions, at best.

He doesn't seem to understand that when you've been removed from one chat site and yet you continue to address it from somewhere completely else, that the dynamic is lost. The back and forth isn't what it might be, mostly because there's no back to offer a forth. Nobody's listening, because nobody cares. There's no one there. The phone has rung out and all you can do is leave a message on the answering service that nobody will ever hear.

The delusion he's under is that people want to read what he has to say.

Which is quite clearly 100% wrong: nobody cares.

Like when he posts another Keith Woods/Mark Collarbone telegrams: he thinks that Woods/Collect search about to find Jambo reposting their bullshit and smiling down on him as one of their best and cutest lapdogs. Which is exactly Jambo's role in online discourse: sending messages to people who don't care anyway on sites he's not even a member of.

Jambo - you'll go down as being one of the saddest victims of online banter's worst possible outcomes: you think you matter.

Sadly, you don't.

Even Val Martin is miles ahead of you and has a base of almost one third of the number of followers I have - under my real name.

You?

A handful of people despise you, a slightly larger number don't even know about you, and the majority don't give a flying piss-bucket.

You should consider (a) stopping drinking, and (b) growing up a bit and stop playing follow the leader.

Your cause has no leader - your cause isn't even a cause in itself.

You're a loud-mouthed loser with notions, at best.
TLDR

Shall I post it in the form of modern dance or a postcard?

Let's go with the postcard format - it has pictures to make it easier for you to understand:

It's common knowledge that D@vid Sl@ttery is originally from ........ I was just suggesting that anyone who would like to meet him should go there at the weekend.

I don't live there, you thick cunt. Nor do I visit that often as I don’t need to living in Celbridge.

You keep this bullshit up of suggesting that strange men visit my mother's and sister's place of residence then I'll be reporting you to the Gardai.

If Slatttery loves Kildare so much why does he agree with his uncle Christy Moore who wants to fill it with Africans?

Dear Myles, I couldn't care less about Klldare, the county system, or any other damn county in Ireland. I'm Irish, and that's it. I couldn't care less about some lines on a map drawn up by 16th century English cartographers. If it wasn't for the GAA most of you half-wits would also see counties for what they really are - invented administrative units only which are meaningless in any real cultural or social sense.

And Christy Moore is shit.

Top Bottom