Home

Arsefield's Hall of Shame

The big hit "Patriot" video just makes me roll my fucking eyes

That's probably the hardest work you've done in several months.

Roundy

Can this fat, shortarse stupid fuck ever write a literate post

Can't you write even one post of your own without relying on Moron and Keith Wuzz to think one up for you?

You make a lot of noise, and very little sense.

Not a shaming post -

Lick-arse twat.

Mental the way Jambo actually believes he's smart.

He's about as smart as he is liked.
Well he has a certain aptitude as a kind of "bean counter". He appears to be autistic. He has difficulty distinguishing between the real world and theories about how the world works. These theories seem to become a greater reality to him than the world itself. That's where his dogmatism comes from, and his bleating of the priests of dogma, whether Morgoth or some proponent of some scientific theory, or some racist theory, or other, is simply the same performance as some type of programmable machine, completely devoid of intelligence.

Arsefield's is such a joke of a forum. An echo chamber where they all gang up on anyone who so much as dares disagree 100% with the overall narrative. Wolfie and Saul are notorious for this attribute in particular. But then again thickos don't have the mental capacity to engage in rigorous debates with those they disagree with as they feel threatened by such a task, so instead they gang up on them just as cliques gang up on the kid who's different in the school playground. Grow up you intellectual midgets, you're an embarrassment to the Irish race and to the Irish fora scene in general. If you can't handle a little difference of opinion now and again then stick to something more on your level, aka. drinking Dutch Gold and reading The Sun newspaper where others do all of your thinking for you.

p.s. Dan, you can remove Mandy's doxxing avatar at once or you'll be getting a little warning letter from your hosting company GoDaddy. By Mandy I am of course referring to his free and clean sock account.

This fucking gobshite calls himself a tour guide: goes to visit and film a site, forgets what it's called and bullshits along regardless.

Last week this idiot claimed: 'not many can do as I do...'

And his minions agreed.

Like a bridge over troubled waters is a song by Simon & Garfunkel.

Declan: you're a moron of epic scale, you fat little roundy culchie spoofer obese twat.

Try going a day without cake and pizzas, you sad old bollocks.

"It'll come to me eventually."

Who cares (why say it in your 7 second "trouble waadders" video) but no, it won't, you fat, stupid roundy fuck 😆 And you're too lazy to look it up.. unless you'll want to know it for one of your con-tours.

I think Roundy thinks that he's expanding his Empire (of inane gibberish) to all social media platforms..

I just read the last page of the GCT (For All To Read - baby sentence) and he posted this other Arsefield's tweet -

Post in thread 'General Chat For All To Read.' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/general-chat-for-all-to-read.483/post-97147

"My dog went out to bury a slice in front of pizza"

First of all, it's just Moon landings conspiracy theory rubbish.. But who the fuxk writes like that.

And then a few posts up, more gibberish -

Post in thread 'General Chat For All To Read.' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/general-chat-for-all-to-read.483/post-97023

Like, no one knows WTF he's talking about it 🤣

Who cares (why say it in your 7 second "trouble waadders" video) but no, it won't, you fat, stupid roundy fuck 😆 And you're too lazy to look it up.. unless you'll want to know it for one of your con-tours.

I think Roundy thinks that he's expanding his Empire (of inane gibberish) to all social media platforms..

I just read the last page of the GCT (For All To Read - baby sentence) and he posted this other Arsefield's tweet -

Post in thread 'General Chat For All To Read.' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/general-chat-for-all-to-read.483/post-97147

First of all, it's just Moon landings conspiracy theory rubbish.. But who the fuxk writes like that.

Post in thread 'General Chat For All To Read.' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/general-chat-for-all-to-read.483/post-97023

I reckon it's his accent: when he drones on about stuff like some important piece of American rock/muck or some rusty little bridge or even a slatted-wooden period style barn, he knows it induces the pensioners he drives around into a false sense of security and a means to put them to sleep while still standing so he can rifle through their pockets and handbags for a few shillings for the cheeseburgers.

Oh, and some wet wipes for the back seat in the van: most of those bumbling old pensioners need new catheters.

All are entranced by his presence.

All listen closely to his culchie/knacker/redneck drone and all are half asleep.

Not all can as he can do.

To all.

I reckon that was addressed to the minus-ranged IQ levels of Clarke/Connolly, Saul, and Myles:

'And They All 'Laughed Along' ~ ~ even if All aren't Exactly Sure why ! !'

Luigi?

Tin whistles?

I'm just relieved that they quit referring to 'flobby belly' as though it was a killer blow.

The complete lack of awareness is hilarious.

Flobby belly.

Flobby?

Eh..

I reckon it's his accent: when he drones on about stuff like some important piece of American rock/muck or some rusty little bridge or even a slatted-wooden period style barn, he knows it induces the pensioners he drives around into a false sense of security and a means to put them to sleep while still standing so he can rifle through their pockets and handbags for a few shillings for the cheeseburgers.
🤣🤣🤣😭

Oh, and some wet wipes for the back seat in the van: most of those bumbling old pensioners need new catheters.

All are entranced by his presence.

All listen closely to his culchie/knacker/redneck drone and all are half asleep.

Not all can as he can do.

To all.

I reckon that was addressed to the minus-ranged IQ levels of Clarke/Connolly, Saul, and Myles:

'And They All 'Laughed Along' ~ ~ even if All aren't Exactly Sure why ! !'

Luigi?

Tin whistles?

I'm just relieved that they quit referring to 'flobby belly' as though it was a killer blow.

The complete lack of awareness is hilarious.

Flobby belly.

Flobby?

Eh..
God knows

I just find it hard to believe anybody could be so fucking dumb as to consider Declan Kelly copped-on.

What's wrong with those fuckers?

Arsefield's Utube [sic] channel

So it seems that scolairebocht has been confirmed as Arsefield's roving reporter -

Post in thread 'Our Utube Channel.' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/our-utube-channel.838/post-98372

Travelling the country eh, interviewing gobshites, I think this is the latest video -

I don't particularly want to rag on the guy (scolairebocht) and I suppose his heart is in the right place but his videos are the same as what he's always come across to me as - a wimp. And I do take some offence to his allegiance (like half of them on Arsefield's) being to a foreign entity - The Roman Catholic Church.

And in the videos I've watched half of it seems to be pleading to not be thought of as "racist", "far right", multiculturalism's gr8, it's just the unvetteds/illegals "military aged men".. Jaysus 🙄

Say it loud and say it clear:

48980397158_d79af9bfe5_c.jpg

... And I do take some offence to his allegiance (like half of them on Arsefield's) being to a foreign entity - The Roman Catholic Church.
Jesus Christ, Jambo, talk about lack of self awareness.

Are you or are you not the premier muppet from Arsefields with allegiances to foreign entities fucking galore - to any entity that makes it in the category of let us call it "Jambo Nationalism"?

Jesus Christ, you're some fucking gannet, you know that Jambo.

Jesus Christ, Jambo, talk about lack of self awareness.

Are you or are you not the premier muppet from Arsefields with allegiances to foreign entities fucking galore - to any entity that makes it in the category of let us call it "Jambo Nationalism"?

Jesus Christ, you're some fucking gannet, you know that Jambo.
Speaking of a lack of self-awareness..

And not only do you spend all day shilling for the Jews, you're profoundly anti-white

The department should be given access to all the sites to see how these louts really spend their days, and nights.

Nobody who puts eighteen to nineteen hours on the blogs works, nobody.

They ought to be put to better use scrubbing and cleaning the canals and rivers, mowing and gathering garbage from the grass verges on the motorways, clearing the sewage pipes of hardened shite, and maintaining the toilets in the prisons. Give them the equivalent of their dole payments, but add in a once-off offer of say €5000 and a flight to any major international hub from which they can choose to start a new life elsewhere.

That'll make the whole 'replacement' idea more realistic.

They're fuck all use to Ireland anyway, and even less to anyone else.

The sheer state of Roundy here?

That fat gut hanging over his pants?

That's him hanging around in Plimouth (sic) yesterday.

He says he's slim and middle aged, he's said this multiple times and without tongue in cheek. He wants you to think that he's in the prime of his life when in fact he's closer to death than any of us. Note how he keeps his hands crossed under his fat gut? This is to take your eye off his belly even if looking at his wizened and craggy auld face makes your stomach turn and puke up all over him.

He looks like David Brent's granddad: pathetic, short-arsed, fat, and a Boston accent that makes you want to blind yourself using bleach to wash out the sheer sadness of the man. This is supposed to be a tough guy who likes to 'visit' people in their homes by walking in the front door and making themselves some tay (sic) until you call the cops to remove him.

So considering all the facts at hand - what age do YOU think he is?

How much does he weigh?

What does he smell like?

Is he even aware of the massive bald patch on the back of his white-haired bonce?

What's with the way he stands? He looks like a kid who just got caught doing something nasty, like setting the cat on fire.

On a scale of one to ten, how much does he make you laugh at his entirely pathetic self?

The only reason he's doing this is because Val's channel is doing better than his own, or rather, the one he co-owns with Brian Nugent.

As far as Roundy's concerned, any lengths he has to go to to beat Val is acceptable collateral damage.

The sheer state of Roundy here?

That fat gut hanging over his pants?

That's him hanging around in Plimouth (sic) yesterday.

He says he's slim and middle aged, he's said this multiple times and without tongue in cheek. He wants you to think that he's in the prime of his life when in fact he's closer to death than any of us. Note how he keeps his hands crossed under his fat gut? This is to take your eye off his belly even if looking at his wizened and craggy auld face makes your stomach turn and puke up all over him.

He looks like David Brent's granddad: pathetic, short-arsed, fat, and a Boston accent that makes you want to blind yourself using bleach to wash out the sheer sadness of the man. This is supposed to be a tough guy who likes to 'visit' people in their homes by walking in the front door and making themselves some tay (sic) until you call the cops to remove him.

So considering all the facts at hand - what age do YOU think he is?

How much does he weigh?

What does he smell like?

Is he even aware of the massive bald patch on the back of his white-haired bonce?

What's with the way he stands? He looks like a kid who just got caught doing something nasty, like setting the cat on fire.

On a scale of one to ten, how much does he make you laugh at his entirely pathetic self?

The only reason he's doing this is because Val's channel is doing better than his own, or rather, the one he co-owns with Brian Nugent.

As far as Roundy's concerned, any lengths he has to go to to beat Val is acceptable collateral damage.
I almost felt bad for Roundy in that one.

Do you know that he threatened to eh, pay me a visit (when he would be in Dublin in a month) in a PM when I was trying to get my a/c GDPRed? lofl

I almost felt bad for Roundy in that one.

I just can't stop laughing at the fat fool.

Do you know that he threatened to eh, pay me a visit (when he would be in Dublin in a month) in a PM when I was trying to get my a/c GDPRed? lofl

He's threatened everyone with that at some stage over the last few years.

My Mam would clatter him around the garden if he even knocked on her door.

He needs to visit a chiropractor: he's all bent over and unsteady on his legs.

Must be the fat gut weighing him down out front.

Top Bottom