Home

Arsefield's Hall of Shame

You're addressing someone on the last site to ban you?

How original.

B-b-b-but we're not white (we're Catholic)!

Poor Jambo - wants with all his heart to be black.

That'll show 'em.

Like you arguing with thin air.

Nobody on Arsefield's cares or even bothers with you.

That's how boring you are.

Way to go Plonks 🙄

Good man, Jimmy.

You really showed them, eh.

You're addressing someone on the last site to ban you?

How original.

Poor Jambo - wants with all his heart to be black.

Like you arguing with thin air.

Nobody on Arsefield's cares or even bothers with you.

That's how boring you are.

Good man, Jimmy.

You really showed them, eh.
^ Highlighted in bold

How Mowl replies to every post regardless/disregarding of content

The sheer state of Roundy here?

That fat gut hanging over his pants?

That's him hanging around in Plimouth (sic) yesterday.

He says he's slim and middle aged, he's said this multiple times and without tongue in cheek. He wants you to think that he's in the prime of his life when in fact he's closer to death than any of us. Note how he keeps his hands crossed under his fat gut? This is to take your eye off his belly even if looking at his wizened and craggy auld face makes your stomach turn and puke up all over him.

He looks like David Brent's granddad: pathetic, short-arsed, fat, and a Boston accent that makes you want to blind yourself using bleach to wash out the sheer sadness of the man. This is supposed to be a tough guy who likes to 'visit' people in their homes by walking in the front door and making themselves some tay (sic) until you call the cops to remove him.

So considering all the facts at hand - what age do YOU think he is?

How much does he weigh?

What does he smell like?

Is he even aware of the massive bald patch on the back of his white-haired bonce?

What's with the way he stands? He looks like a kid who just got caught doing something nasty, like setting the cat on fire.

On a scale of one to ten, how much does he make you laugh at his entirely pathetic self?

The only reason he's doing this is because Val's channel is doing better than his own, or rather, the one he co-owns with Brian Nugent.

As far as Roundy's concerned, any lengths he has to go to to beat Val is acceptable collateral damage.

I remember being shocked when visiting America back in 2007 by the size of the people. Supermarkets such as Walmart even had / have mobility scooters at the entrances as so many Americans are too fat to even walk around the aisles.

Imagine those two trying to get it on in the bedroom.

I remember being shocked when visiting America back in 2007 by the size of the people.

Hard to believe that some of them are next generation of our famine generation of the 1840s.

Supermarkets such as Walmart even had / have mobility scooters at the entrances as so many Americans are too fat to even walk around the aisles

This is what Roundy means when he says he's slim and handsome: not to mention 'middle aged'. he really fucked up putting that out, I've never let the fat fool off the hook with it either. His vanity is another of his massive weaknesses, like his addiction to cheeseburgers and coca cola. Make a few remarks about his fat gut, four chins, no neck, and a sack of spuds for a belly and he goes ape-shit.

Seventeen stone weigh, a skull as thick as concrete, a gut you could house a Chinese family in, and those stumpy little legs and hands. They say real women hate men with small hands - it indicates smallness in other more vital areas of intimate pleasure. Like Trump's hands. Tiny little things. Stumpy little thumbs. A middle finger too fat to pick his own nose.

Fat people are a recent phenomenon: we didn't have as many walking heart attacks back in the day.

This modern world has all sorts of pitfalls and hidden traps you have to live through: getting so fat you can longer walk is a clear indicator of where America's heading. In all honesty, if the Chinese and Russians decided they've had enough of their bullshit and decided to nuke the fuckers back to prehistoric earthly conditions, then I for one wouldn't have any major complaints to make - so long as my brother's safely out of there and retired to his dream home in the
Philippines. The rest of them can eat shit - in as large amounts as they can stomach it.

Fuck America.

Shithole country, sub-imbecile level fuckwits.

A large Big Mac meal at a European McDonald's would be considered a snack over in America. Food portions are at least three times + bigger over there. A coffee in France or Italy might be a small cup of plain black with a small jug of milk on the side. In American coffee chains the drinks are 500 - 1000 calories with additions such as whipped cream, chocolate syrup, biscuit crumbs etc etc. An American coffee has more in common with a slice of cake than what you'd get if you ordered one in Paris or Rome.

Adding to that 99% of them never walk or take the bus...they drive everywhere. The Drive-thru was essentially invented for lazy Americans who can't be bothered to walk a hundred feet for their extra sized cheeseburgers.

Wendy

It doesn't seem that Mad as a Tiger has been up to much lately on Arsefield's but I see that she's still spewing in her Origins Thread (censored), usually videos by her favourite crank (Daily Dose Of Wisdom YouTube channel) like this one -

Post in thread 'Origins Thread' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/origins-thread.639/post-98984

Thankfully it's only a YouTube Short so you won't have to slit your wrists before getting to the end of it but then you're just left shrugging your shoulders, one thing is somewhat analogous to another ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Presumbly it's supposed to elicit in the religiotard the notion of a supernatural computer programmer (the great geek in the sky), muh intelligent design, it's (my personal) God whatdunnit 🙄

Btw binary isn't code, it's a number system base 2.

No you won't - you'll be sitting at home like you are right now, shouting at your device while your country sinks under the weight of the world's garbage.

You completely fucking useless little cunt - your Ma should have strangled you at birth, you sad fucker.

No you won't - you'll be sitting at home like you are right now, shouting at your device while your country sinks under the weight of the world's garbage.

You completely fucking useless little cunt - your Ma should have strangled you at birth, you sad fucker.
R u capable of any sort of content, whatsoever?

Excluding of course about yourself / Finland (that no one's interested in)? 🤔

R u capable of any sort of content, whatsoever?

Send us all a few more links to the three idols in your sad life for us to ignore, why don't you?

Or maybe add another post here to some person on the last site you were barred from?

You idiot.

Excluding of course about yourself / Finland (that no one's interested in)? 🤔

Ten thousand Irish people wait to read what I have to say: you're talking to the wall.

Everyone's in love with Finland since I came up here to spread some love, we're so happy we even pity useless little twonks like you.

When's the last time you were happy, Jimmy?

Was it in the good old days before I labeled you Jambo?

You'll never forgive me, will you?

Send us all a few more links to the three idols in your sad life for us to ignore, why don't you?

Or maybe add another post here to some person on the last site you were barred from?

You idiot.

Ten thousand Irish people wait to read what I have to say: you're talking to the wall.

Everyone's in love with Finland since I came up here to spread some love, we're so happy we even pity useless little twonks like you.

When's the last time you were happy, Jimmy?

Was it in the good old days before I labeled you Jambo?

You'll never forgive me, will you?
Another zero content post...

Top Bottom