Home

Arsefield's Hall of Shame

Why does Brian Cox "reject the label" (atheist) because "it's divisive"?

Couldn't give a flying fuck really.

You live in a state of permanent confusion alright.

But if you count two inside your y-fronts, then chances are you were born male, even if you live like a cheap-assed bitch.

If someone asked you if you were an atheist would you be able to answer yes or no?

I would tell them to go fuck Jambo's Ma in the arse.

In no uncertain terms either.

Couldn't give a flying fuck really.
That seems to be the story of your life

Do you think it's why you're so uninteresting? 🤔

You live in a state of permanent confusion alright.

But if you count two inside your y-fronts, then chances are you were born male, even if you live like a cheap-assed bitch.

I would tell them to go fuck Jambo's Ma in the arse.

In no uncertain terms either.

He's probably too drunk to remember exactly which political party he follows. I'd say it's a matter of decades since Val was last sober.
I was at Val ages ago with the (his) controllin' and the vettin'. None of them have an ideological bone in their body or really any (pro-white) racial consciousness*, it's just a hotchpotch of a fucking mess, that site.

*Dan's probably actually the best at that but he tinges it mostly with his Catholic bigotry (which morons like Mad as a Tiger take to an extreme to the point that they're not even nationalists).

I was at Val ages ago with the (his) controllin' and the vettin'. None of them have an ideological bone in their body or really any (pro-white) racial consciousness*, it's just a hotchpotch of a fucking mess, that site.

A lot like your personal life so.

*Dan's probably actually the best at that but he tinges it mostly with his Catholic bigotry (which morons like Mad as a Tiger take to an extreme to the point that they're not even nationalists).

Neither are you.

You're a sponge, a liability, a weight to be carried.

You serve absolutely no purpose at all.

Would be gas seeing Val trying to quote Yeats after a few pints.

And then there's scolairebocht who started this flop thread the other day -

Post in thread 'Catholic Schools in Ireland, an analogy to GAA clubs' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.co...reland-an-analogy-to-gaa-clubs.837/post-93904

I think Irish people's faith, that is that they have a true understanding of the way the Universe is set up as explained by the traditional Catholic faith, is the best and most important thing about them.

I wonder what's so best and important about Irish people's "true understanding" of the Universe as "explained" by the Catholic faith more so than say, the other billion Catholics.

Wolf

lvtx3.jpg

Post in thread 'Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/mass-migration-to-ireland-europe.252/post-94242

I don't think there's a bigger fuckwit on Irish political fora (he's literally a meme)

Fishalt

Jaze, I forgot all about his weekly report, apologies folks.

Anyway, this will do for now.

So it seems Fishbait decided to flex his Irish credentials and weigh in with this -

Post in thread 'Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/mass-migration-to-ireland-europe.252/post-94322

Legend

And (not racist) bonus points because he's a 'based' BLECK!

Of course he has no idea who Sharkey is and now it'll be back to posting tweets in the Ukraine thread, funny memes in his funny meme thread (and anywhere else he can think of) and Tucker Carlson videos (and funny Biden memes) in the US Politics thread.

Top Bottom