Home

Arsefield's Hall of Shame

Fishalt

Jaze, I forgot all about his weekly report, apologies folks.

Take a look around you, Jambo: see all these men wandering around your capital city in the dead of night looking for anything not nailed down?

And you have an issue with some Aussie half-pipe yapping about Kevin Sharkey?

No fucking wonder the shitty little island's sinking with the weight: you're the planet's garbage disposal, an open sewer for any newcomers.

Anyway, this will do for now.

So it seems Fishbait decided to flex his Irish credentials and weigh in with this -

Post in thread 'Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/mass-migration-to-ireland-europe.252/post-94322

Legend

Yeah.

Of course that's a big problem, one that overshadows the issue of your women and children not being safe any more.

And (not racist) bonus points because he's a 'based' BLECK!

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Fucking useless.

Of course he has no idea who Sharkey is and now it'll be back to posting tweets in the Ukraine thread, funny memes in his funny meme thread (and anywhere else he can think of) and Tucker Carlson videos (and funny Biden memes) in the US Politics thread.

You've never met Sharkey, have you?

I have.

The guy's a gentleman, very sharp, very funny too. He used to present a show called MegaMix and on one of the nights he introduced one band I was sitting in with at a gig in Christchurch Cathedral. After the recording (it was broadcast the following week) we hit The Pink Elephant and we talked for hours about Ireland, the church state, the mother and babies homes, Ballyfermot, the priests, the government, the collusion, the dark, dark history of Ireland's recent past (the manager of the band I sat in with is black, born in a M&BH and raised out in the sticks in a large family of adopted kids) and the likely results for the future of Ireland.

None of us could see this shit-show coming though - not one of us.

In fact, if any of us were to have predicted/described the current state of things, we'd have been laughed at.

It wouldn't have been believable, simply not possible.

Look at you now?

Jezus fucking fuck - look at you now.

You're a moron, Jambo: keep fiddling, let it all burn, tear it all down and start again from scratch.

I might have included: 'before it's too late' but sadly that boat's already sailed - and sunk.

You poor fucking sods.

Take a look around you, Jambo: see all these men wandering around your capital city in the dead of night looking for anything not nailed down?
I think Fishpie is a limp-wristed retarded faggot

Did you watch the video by your z-lister BFF btw? 🤔

No fucking wonder the shitty little island's sinking with the weight: you're the planet's garbage disposal, an open sewer for any newcomers.

Yeah.

Of course that's a big problem, one that overshadows the issue of your women and children not being safe any more.

Fucking useless.

I have.

The guy's a gentleman, very sharp, very funny too. He used to present a show called MegaMix and on one of the nights he introduced one band I was sitting in with at a gig in Christchurch Cathedral. After the recording (it was broadcast the following week) we hit The Pink Elephant and we talked for hours about Ireland, the church state, the mother and babies homes, Ballyfermot, the priests, the government, the collusion, the dark, dark history of Ireland's recent past (the manager of the band I sat in with is black, born in a M&BH and raised out in the sticks in a large family of adopted kids) and the likely results for the future of Ireland.

In fact, if any of us were to have predicted/described the current state of things, we'd have been laughed at.

Look at you now?

You're a moron, Jambo: keep fiddling, let it all burn, tear it all down and start again from scratch.

I might have included: 'before it's too late' but sadly that boat's already sailed - and sunk.

You poor fucking sods.

Poor auld Val: he's a victim of his own bizarre ego.

This is about as crazy as he's gone in some time. From ranting like a lunatic to screaming about setting up tents in politician's homes and gardens. He loses it on a few occasions in this one with his 'send them to ME! Up here ta ME! You are NOT out of bounds. I'll go into your house and make me tay and YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! With yer greens and yer shin feins, and your Michael WOKE MARTIN! Send them to me - I KNOW THE LAW ALL THE WAY UP TO THE EUROPEAN COURTS! Me, send them ta me!!!

If someone reports the threatening nature of Val's presentation here, then chances are he'll end up on a watched list.

And as for this little cunt:

I think Fishpie is a limp-wristed retarded faggot

I think you're a closet homosexual who wants have Keith Woods's jizz all over your face.

But that's just how I think - others may differ.

Did you watch the video by your z-lister BFF btw? 🤔

Stupid fucking question.

Of course I didn't.

I neither watch nor listen to any of your sources or your links to them.

Have a gander at Val in the attached video - one day you'll be as well admired by the same red-necked eejits as he is.

This is about as crazy as he's gone in some time. From ranting like a lunatic to screaming about setting up tents in politician's homes and gardens. He loses it on a few occasions in this one with his 'send them to ME! Up here ta ME! You are NOT out of bounds. I'll go into your house and make me tay and YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! With yer greens and yer shin feins, and your Michael WOKE MARTIN! Send them to me - I KNOW THE LAW ALL THE WAY UP TO THE EUROPEAN COURTS! Me, send them ta me!!!

If someone reports the threatening nature of Val's presentation here, then chances are he'll end up on a watched list.

I think you're a closet homosexual who wants have Keith Woods's jizz all over your face.

Stupid fucking question.

Of course I didn't.

🤪

Have a gander at Val in the attached video - one day you'll be as well admired by the same red-necked eejits as he is.

Just after 1600 here in sunny Helsinki.

Jambo finally awoke ten minutes ago, and he's off on a rant again.

Great start to the day - let's see of he can keep it up as long as I can laugh at the sheer fucking state of your country.

Hah hah!

Poor Jambo - he's too busy lying under his laptop waiting for Keef to take a shit on his face.

True love sure is a funny sight these days.

Stupid fucking question.

Of course I didn't.
Well, it was shite. Nothing "legendary" abourit

How is it my link, you fucking buffoon

* Needed a question mark.

We are discussing a video posted by your celeb BFF.

There is no 'we', gay-boy.

Did you meet this one too, were you the drummer?

Yes, Dalymount Park, The \undertones opened for Status Quo, Judas Priest, and a few other bands: I attended in my St John Ambulance outfit. Backstage, autographs, having pictures taken with Nick Lowe and Dave Edmunds, got everyone's autograph, took the copy into school the next Monday, it was nicked, never saw it again. Never saw any of those bands again either.

So yes to the first bit - no to the second.

What's THAT link to?

Is it a video of you examining Keith Woods shite in a ceramic bowl with a magnifying glass?

* Needed a question mark.
To be honest with you, I think it's highly unlikely that anyone who isn't 1) Irish and 2) White, is going to be a nationalist.

They can be an advocate (for ethnonationalism) but Sharkey most certainly is not that.

There is no 'we', gay-boy.

Yes, Dalymount Park, The \undertones opened for Status Quo, Judas Priest, and a few other bands: I attended in my St John Ambulance outfit. Backstage, autographs, having pictures taken with Nick Lowe and Dave Edmunds, got everyone's autograph, took the copy into school the next Monday, it was nicked, never saw it again. Never saw any of those bands again either.

So yes to the first bit - no to the second.

What's THAT link to?

Is it a video of you examining Keith Woods shite in a ceramic bowl with a magnifying glass?

Yeah.
And you call yourself a wordsmith?

Fucking useless.

I have.

Look at you now?

You poor fucking sods.

They weren't called Blink when I played with them, in fact they didn't even have a name yet.

Guess how it happened? Check it: I'm trying to make sense of the noise they called pop music, and they offered me reference recordings of home demos that they said were going to form the basis of the first album. They wanted to do a few live shows without telling anyone important about them and they wanted to use the name 'Rex & Dino' like the two little dinosaurs in The Flintstones. I refused point blank to do any such thing and they got another guy in for the gigs.

The songs weren't my taste at all, but work is work and I went into the studio with them with the intentions of laying what I could and getting paid. Between the shite music and stupid name I wasn't going to take them seriously. Eventually we parted ways, amicably too. They used some of my loops and I was paid fair and square for what they did use of mine. Then they had a band vote for a new working name.

Everyone apparently put their suggestions into a hat and they were plucked out and voted on.

In the end they chose a one-word band moniker they thought was cool.

Blink.

Okay - whatever, lads. ..good luck with the rest of the album.

Then they released the first single called 'Cello' which I heard in a previous form that was much smoother.

Regardless they put it out and then, some weeks after, they got a call from a management company in LA who told them to cease using the name Blink, as they had a band with the same name. A court case ensued, Blink lost, but Blink won. They continued using the name and you still call their nemesis Blink 182.

These lads:

Who had to change their name because of these guys:

Ever thought about what you'll look back on when you eventually grow up, Jimmy?

I mean, of all the things you ever did - which one will be your most prized moment?

Have ever rubbed shoulders with anyone of worth outside your local dole office?

Me?

I take life by the horns and swing it any way I like.

Which is how I got to know Travis Barker, Blink 182's drummer - and soap opera superstar.

He loved the demo version of 'Cello' - which featured drums and loops by guess who?

They weren't called Blink when I played with them, in fact they didn't even have a name yet.

Guess how it happened? Check it: I'm trying to make sense of the noise they called pop music, and they offered me reference recordings of home demos that they said were going to form the basis of the first album. They wanted to do a few live shows without telling anyone important about them and they wanted to use the name 'Rex & Dino' like the two little dinosaurs in The Flintstones. I refused point blank to do any such thing and they got another guy in for the gigs.

The songs weren't my taste at all, but work is work and I went into the studio with them with the intentions of laying what I could and getting paid. Between the shite music and stupid name I wasn't going to take them seriously. Eventually we parted ways, amicably too. They used some of my loops and I was paid fair and square for what they did use of mine. Then they had a band vote for a new working name.

Everyone apparently put their suggestions into a hat and they were plucked out and voted on.

In the end they chose a one-word band moniker they thought was cool.

Blink.

Okay - whatever, lads. ..good luck with the rest of the album.

Then they released the first single called 'Cello' which I heard in a previous form that was much smoother.

Regardless they put it out and then, some weeks after, they got a call from a management company in LA who told them to cease using the name Blink, as they had a band with the same name. A court case ensued, Blink lost, but Blink won. They continued using the name and you still call their nemesis Blink 182.
These lads:

What is that?

R they the Backstreet Boys?

Top Bottom