Home

The Flat Earth Thread

Your desperation to appear not to have a telly makes it entirely clear that you do in fact have a television.
When did I say that I don't have a TV? I have, more than one. But I don't watch telly on them, nor do I have a television service

There isn't a house anywhere in Ireland that doesn't have at least one telly.
But regardless of that - your device gives you 100% access to RTE's content - so your strawman doesn't cover you.
More often than not when I crank up the RTE player it's been so long since I did it previously that I have to install an update

How would you know that if you never watch it?
If the fake news media allowed nationalists on (and why would they?), I'd know about it

Besides: you're not a nationalist - you're a nothing. A yap. A loser who stays home to watch the marches and demonstrations on the telly, then mouths off about them using some sick/dying trope you found on telegram. Telegram's your bible. All your favourite men and boys hang out there. You big gay thing, you.

On RTE?

The same RTE you don't watch?

Right so.

When did I say that I don't have a TV? I have, more than one. But I don't watch telly on them, nor do I have a television service

See?

The desperation to be believed is dripping off every carefully chosen word.

More often than not when I crank up the RTE player it's been so long since I did it previously that I have to install an update

To stay up to date with Eirtel and RTE, Virgin TV Ireland, and of course Sky News?

If the fake news media allowed nationalists on (and why would they?), I'd know about it

You're not a nationalist though.

You're a mouth almighty - and that's all.

Oh, wait - you're also an RTE fan.

Of course, I arrived here on Irish political fora years ago as the finished article (counter-Jihad days behind me)

You're a twat, Jimmy.

It (nationalism) really isn't that complicated, yet we still have characters like Blighe -

You're not a nationalist - you're a dole-head.

A bum.

Your links never connect to anything on here - you do realize that much, Shay?

You're a twat, Jimmy.

You're not a nationalist - you're a dole-head.

A bum.

Your links never connect to anything on here - you do realize that much, Shay?
You don't know what nationalism is

Obviously your (endlessly) boring - "Do sumtin' abourit!" doesn't fill that gap

You don't know what nationalism is

Irish nationalism - probably.

Actual nationalism, definitely.

Obviously your (endlessly) boring - "Do sumtin' abourit!" doesn't fill that gap

Planning on staying home and protesting from the comfort of your couch?

Speaking of the flat earth, did you see the new portal to New York they've built on Talbot Street?

Fancy taking a run and jump at it?

You might land on Broadway, you never know.

Well I'm glad that you admitted it

Admitted what, Jimmy?

Your idea of nationalism is probably something along the lines of having a "happy country" - without any consideration for why

The why and how is apparent, or are you thick as well as obnoxious?

We're a happy country because we're a 'serious' country who take our current and future quality of life quite seriously.

You, on the other hand - live In Ireland, not only a 'not serious' or 'you can't be serious' country - but rather a basket case of no compare.

And there is no other comparison for Ireland, she operates on the lowest possible denominator.

You simply cannot compare Ireland's current state to the Finnish model: we're leagues ahead of you.

The only reason it bothers you is because you hate the fact that I'm enjoying life while you're fretting yours away. Counting the passing days and seeing your life options reduce at a rate not seen since jaze knows when. We're especially happy at the moment because winter just ended. The sun hasn't stopped shining and the Northern Lights have been putting on a show for us. We're facing into six to seven months of hot sun and fresh clear cold waters on the lakes. Everything is exactly where it needs to be and we're cashing in now on our taxes to enjoy the fruits of winter's labour.

Ireland doesn't even have seasons - it's just grim and grey all the time.

Ours are entirely distinct: winter ended with a massive storm only two weeks ago. Today we're all wearing t-shirts. The trees are beginning to bud and the spring flowers are blooming. It's so beautiful. And we'll continue to enjoy ourselves until mid September. Then we'll prepare for another epic winter.

You?

You have nothing but rain, tents, bums, filth, grime, high taxes and even higher prices, homeless people, hungry kids, long term dolers, a three-tier society, old people on trollies, dead people all over your shitty 'motorways' you paid top dollar to build and today you pay cash dollar to use, Val Martin as a sage and wise man (think about that) and Feeney and Kelly still trying to goad you into acting on your threats against the n*ggers and w*gs. The slopes, the poles, half of central Africa, most of the middle and far east. Brazil, Argentina, you fucking name it.

They know you're a push-over - why else would they shack up in Ireland?

Do they look at Finland the same way?

Probably yes, but not really: the winter terrifies them. The language even more so. The culture, the way of life. The curiosity they have as to why we're so happy and how our country actually operates to serve the people, not the other way around. We know that only the bravest and fiercest will even consider coming up here after reading about us on Wikipedia. The first thing they see when they arrive is either the black and cold of winter or else the shorter span of summer and midnight sun. Then the grim faces of the immigration officers who check everything down to the DNA before letting them out of the airport and into our society.

You lot?

Please.. . ..just stop already.

Admitted what, Jimmy?
🤦‍♂️

The why and how is apparent, or are you thick as well as obnoxious?

We're a happy country because we're a 'serious' country who take our current and future quality of life quite seriously.

You, on the other hand - live In Ireland, not only a 'not serious' or 'you can't be serious' country - but rather a basket case of no compare.

And there is no other comparison for Ireland, she operates on the lowest possible denominator.

You simply cannot compare Ireland's current state to the Finnish model: we're leagues ahead of you.

The only reason it bothers you is because you hate the fact that I'm enjoying life while you're fretting yours away. Counting the passing days and seeing your life options reduce at a rate not seen since jaze knows when. We're especially happy at the moment because winter just ended. The sun hasn't stopped shining and the Northern Lights have been putting on a show for us. We're facing into six to seven months of hot sun and fresh clear cold waters on the lakes. Everything is exactly where it needs to be and we're cashing in now on our taxes to enjoy the fruits of winter's labour.

Ireland doesn't even have seasons - it's just grim and grey all the time.

Ours are entirely distinct: winter ended with a massive storm only two weeks ago. Today we're all wearing t-shirts. The trees are beginning to bud and the spring flowers are blooming. It's so beautiful. And we'll continue to enjoy ourselves until mid September. Then we'll prepare for another epic winter.

You?

You have nothing but rain, tents, bums, filth, grime, high taxes and even higher prices, homeless people, hungry kids, long term dolers, a three-tier society, old people on trollies, dead people all over your shitty 'motorways' you paid top dollar to build and today you pay cash dollar to use, Val Martin as a sage and wise man (think about that) and Feeney and Kelly still trying to goad you into acting on your threats against the n*ggers and w*gs. The slopes, the poles, half of central Africa, most of the middle and far east. Brazil, Argentina, you fucking name it.

They know you're a push-over - why else would they shack up in Ireland?

Do they look at Finland the same way?

Probably yes, but not really: the winter terrifies them. The language even more so. The culture, the way of life. The curiosity they have as to why we're so happy and how our country actually operates to serve the people, not the other way around. We know that only the bravest and fiercest will even consider coming up here after reading about us on Wikipedia. The first thing they see when they arrive is either the black and cold of winter or else the shorter span of summer and midnight sun. Then the grim faces of the immigration officers who check everything down to the DNA before letting them out of the airport and into our society.

You lot?

Please.. . ..just stop already.

This is exactly why I resent you being Irish, Jimmy.

Also because you're a stupid little cunt.
Have you ever thought of trying to think of something to say, an opinion? 🤔

All of your posts are your raging narcissism and other mindless garbage & lies which mostly consist of:

Finland's great*
Ireland's crap*
Yeah.. worrabout you! (Your ma! ad hominems)

*Which is to try to justify in your own mind your exile to a foreign, frozen wasteland where everyone there hates your guts just like they hated your guts when you lived here

Top Bottom