Home

The Flat Earth Thread

I'd need to take you seriously first.

I'm sure you do, loser.
You posted that comment at 2020 Irish time on an Irish Friday night.
Did you mean: 2020 Finnish time

It was 1820 here, chief

And what the heck were you doing out of bed at, let's see, almost three in the morning?

Not only that, but you're still trying to figure out the difference between trolling and being trolled.

Either way - you still lose.

Me?

I'm still wondering why you haven't rammed your long snake tongue as far up Roundy's arse as you can manage.

Must be running out of ye Olde Dutch Grohl?

I see that Hermit announces in the previous post that Candace Owens will be a flerf by the end of the year..

I'll take that bet

I mean, I think Owens does say some eh, wacky stuff, I think she's done a Mike Obama on Macron's granny wife (that she's actually a man) but I I'm not sure that she wants to lose all credibility
So it seems Candace is "researching" flat Earth theory

Watch on X 👇

Her reasons: If a lot of people believe something then she wants to know what it's about (I take it that she'll be reading the Koran next if she hasn't already) and because she's left the "cult of science" (a pagan faith, apparently), the quote about having an open mind but no so much that your brains fall out occurs there
By the way, my offer of the bet still stands and it's not like Candy declared herself a member of the (quasi-religious) flerf cult in her video.

There is a bit of a bang of Dunning-Kruger off her though and in fairness she probably hasn't had a man eh, correct her in far too long.

So who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Top Bottom