Home

The Flat Earth Thread

The earth can be any shape you want it.

But one thing's for sure: Jambo and his form of ethnic-nationalism is currently back into a corner and ready to toss his spaghetti.

How do you enact your ethnic nationalism, Shay?

The earth can be any shape you want it.
Incorrect:

1) It has nothing to do with me and 2) The Earth being the shape it is is inevitable because of its size (mass) and gravity

But one thing's for sure: Jambo and his form of ethnic-nationalism is currently back into a corner and ready to toss his spaghetti.

How do you enact your ethnic nationalism, Shay?

Hermit is a dumb flerf. He's actually v. good on nationalism (he gets it).
I jigged around the order of what you wrote there Jambo, to see if maybe you get it?

(This is actually another cause and effect "iq" test for you Jambo. I only slightly changed the sentence order to help you).

I jigged around the order of what you wrote there Jambo, to see if maybe you get it?

(This is actually another cause and effect "iq" test for you Jambo. I only slightly changed the sentence order to help you).
Oh yes, I see that you edited (added to) your post

Please don't ever think that you're complicated

Another long Friday evening in with your device, is it.

Poor Jambo: he has delusions of wisdom.

Left to your own devices on here?

You mean like talking to yourself at/about third party anonymous nobodies on other anonymous sites?

Have you ever really seriously considered the logic of what you're doing?

Nobody answers you - ever.

They don't care.

But I do.

At least when I'm around, you're usually to be found sending me telegram/X/TikTok garbage thinking you're real clever.

Postcards from the edge of the world - from a man with as flat a head as a pancake.

Left to your own devices on here?

You mean like talking to yourself at/about third party anonymous nobodies on other anonymous sites?

Have you ever really seriously considered the logic of what you're doing?

Nobody answers you - ever.

They don't care.

But I do.

At least when I'm around, you're usually to be found sending me telegram/X/TikTok garbage thinking you're real clever.

Postcards from the edge of the world - from a man with as flat a head as a pancake.
I don't actually post 4 u but it would be, well, remiss of me to say that u aren't a sort of, uh, springboard

It's just a pity that you have absolutely nothing (other than personal attacks) of interest to say but.. we adapt to our environment

I don't actually post 4 u but it would be, well, remiss of me to say that u aren't a sort of, uh, springboard

I'd need to take you seriously first.

It's just a pity that you have absolutely nothing (other than personal attacks) of interest to say but.. we adapt to our environment

I'm sure you do, loser.

You posted that comment at 2020 Irish time on an Irish Friday night.

Not only that, but you're still trying to figure out the difference between trolling and being trolled.

Either way - you still lose.

Me?

I'm still wondering why you haven't rammed your long snake tongue as far up Roundy's arse as you can manage.

Must be running out of ye Olde Dutch Grohl?

Top Bottom