Home

The Flat Earth Thread

A favour from roc

roc is very upset that people don't understand her 🤣

roc_abilly roc_abilly, can you do me one big favour? Can you admit (to the world) that you aren't, and never have been, an engineer (or a Dublin Assets Model agency model)?

C'mon, just one thing. The Truth will set you free :)

A favour from roc

roc is very upset that people don't understand her 🤣

Not half as much as you though.

roc_abilly roc_abilly, can you do me one big favour? Can you admit (to the world) that you aren't, and never have been, an engineer (or a Dublin Assets Model agency model)?

Why deny any of it?

It isn't and wasn't true last month or last year, so it isn't today either.

C'mon, just one thing. The Truth will set you free :)

You'd wonder how much of their own shit they believe.

As your man the Tiktoker 'Mizzy' eloquently puts it, "... hate brings money, likes and views...".

All that matters is attracting eyes. Lowest common denominators.

As I've said before, it's the medium that's going to be our ultimate undoing.

I've been fascinated with FE for years. If there's one thing I've learned about FE advocates, they actually have no curiosity about the world or universe. "Do your own research" means following a narrow and very plainly incorrect set of beliefs, which is more to do with vitue signalling to other FE believers. It's the most basic level of wrong, from which all other conspiracy theories spring.

I've been fascinated with FE for years. If there's one thing I've learned about FE advocates, they actually have no curiosity about the world or universe. "Do your own research" means following a narrow and very plainly incorrect set of beliefs, which is more to do with vitue signalling to other FE believers. It's the most basic level of wrong, from which all other conspiracy theories spring.
This isn't actually my thread or a flat Earth thread, it was hijacked and butchered, the reins handed over to roc_abilly roc_abilly (I mean, who else would come up with such a dumb, wordy thread title 😆)

What it was going to be was about the similarity between flerfs and leftists (that I had started to notice), maybe roc realised that and that's why he shit the bed

What was the original thread title?
A lot shorter :)

It's asking a bit too much of me to remember the exact title tbh.

If you want to just make it a flat Earth thread, with appropriate title.. you could do that. Problem though is that there's no flerfs here AFAIA. One of the few threads I wasn't banned from on Arsefield's was The Flat Earth Thread.. but that's private so we can't really laugh at them.

PHYSICIST SABINE HOSSENFELDER is starting to get worried about flerfs👇

Description
The flat earther community seems to be growing, and it's beginning to worry me. It's not just a question of lacking science education, there is more going on here.

PHYSICIST SABINE HOSSENFELDER is starting to get worried about flerfs👇

Description
The flat earther community seems to be growing, and it's beginning to worry me. It's not just a question of lacking science education, there is more going on here.

I think scientists' biggest concern - whether that's Hossenfelder, Dawkins et al., is not only that flat Earth creationists are scientific illiterates (you only have to look at the likes of Plonker and Mad as a Tiger on Arsefield's to know that) but that they also want to replace science with their rubbish

Sabine is a quite well known physicist, couldn't tell you whether she's ever been on RTE (I don't watch telly)

Yes you do.

You may not have a license, but you DO watch RTE.

Stop lying, you sad bastard - just own up and I'll consider easing up on you.

You are something of a wimp after all.

PS: it's twenty past five up here - for you, that means two and a half more hours until the Six/One.

Do you know who's going to be reading the news tonight?

Or does it even matter?

I think scientists' biggest concern - whether that's Hossenfelder, Dawkins et al., is not only that flat Earth creationists are scientific illiterates (you only have to look at the likes of Plonker and Mad as a Tiger on Arsefield's to know that) but that they also want to replace science with their rubbish

Have you considered speaking to RTE about it?

You might even get on the telly yourself.

Yes you do.

You may not have a license, but you DO watch RTE.

Stop lying, you sad bastard - just own up and I'll consider easing up on you.

You are something of a wimp after all.

PS: it's twenty past five up here - for you, that means two and a half more hours until the Six/One.

Do you know who's going to be reading the news tonight?

Or does it even matter?
lol.. You just can't get your head wrapped around the fact that I don't watch telly.. and haven't had a television service in the house for, I dunno, about 15 years

Have you considered speaking to RTE about it?

You might even get on the telly yourself.
RTE don't speak to nationalists. The best you'd get is yer man from Gript

lol.. You just can't get your head wrapped around the fact that I don't watch telly.. and haven't had a television service in the house for, I dunno, about 15 years

Your desperation to appear not to have a telly makes it entirely clear that you do in fact have a television.

There isn't a house anywhere in Ireland that doesn't have at least one telly.

But regardless of that - your device gives you 100% access to RTE's content - so your strawman doesn't cover you.

RTE don't speak to nationalists.

How would you know that if you never watch it?

Besides: you're not a nationalist - you're a nothing. A yap. A loser who stays home to watch the marches and demonstrations on the telly, then mouths off about them using some sick/dying trope you found on telegram. Telegram's your bible. All your favourite men and boys hang out there. You big gay thing, you.

The best you'd get is yer man from Gript

On RTE?

The same RTE you don't watch?

Right so.

Top Bottom