Home

Arsefield's Hall of Shame

lol The Left Jews can't meme?

I've expressed my disdain for framing things as woke, wokeism, being anti-woke etc. before. It really doesn't explicitly say much about antiwhiteism and I prefer the term cultural Marxism instead of woke anyway
Secondly, painting yourself as some sort of 'centrist' is laughable. You're a mentally retarded (low IQ), paranoid, psychotic, anti-white Jew

As for SwordOfStZip, presumably the connection you're making between me and her, her and I, is antisemitism. Which is all you're really concerned about at the end of the day
LMAO

Thread 'Trump's policy of zero tolerance for antisemitism.' https://politics.ie/threads/trumps-policy-of-zero-tolerance-for-antisemitism.290727/

LMAO

Thread 'Trump's policy of zero tolerance for antisemitism.' https://politics.ie/threads/trumps-policy-of-zero-tolerance-for-antisemitism.290727/
Post in thread 'Trump's policy of zero tolerance for antisemitism.' https://politics.ie/threads/trumps-policy-of-zero-tolerance-for-antisemitism.290727/post-14110348

You're actually right (for once in your life) distinguishing between far left and 'white supremacist' antisemitism (you know your antisemitism well) but I fail to see how one is more "overt" than the other - that was probably a Freudian slip

LMAO

Another productive day from Jambo - with his dog whistle and a copy of the Universal Declaration Of Human Rights.

Dublin's on fire again, but like Zippy/Swordid, he has his eyes fixed firmly on the Jewish issue.

The Taoiseach lambasted protestors in a variety of interviews and broadcasts, but with his party falling apart at the seams with resignations and inner turmoil, Jambo lets his big chance to climb aboard the protestor's bus slide. Again. Protest from home. Agitate the knackers, tell them all sorts of things like: 'these five hundred men aren't 'un-vetted males', these are the first wave of incoming migrants - the men are sent first to get a foot in the door in Ireland and then after they do? Their wives and kids will join them later when things have settled down'.

This is their excuse: men first, then the six or eight immediate family members next.

Measured across five hundred male imports, with an average of say three kids and a wife that's only around twenty-five thousand imports.

Post in thread 'Trump's policy of zero tolerance for antisemitism.' https://politics.ie/threads/trumps-policy-of-zero-tolerance-for-antisemitism.290727/post-14110348

You're actually right in distinguishing between far left and 'white supremacist' antisemitism (you know your antisemitism well) but I fail to see how one is more "overt" than the other - that was probably a Freudian slip

That's some great work you're doing for Ireland there, Jimmy.

Riot police, battered heads, arson, burning vehicles - cars, vans, diggers. Pepper spray, batons at the ready, van-loads of uniformed cops, un-uniformed cops, full military gear type riot coppers, and gang-loads of rubberneckers, arsonists in waiting, tent cities going up, tent cities going down. The canals on both sides of the river sequestered by the incoming foreigners the state loves and cares more for than you or yours. As I predicted, the Phoenix Park is now on their go-to list for safe places to pitch their tents. I know the park like the back of my hand and could offer information on a number of spots where they could set up and be left entirely alone as no-one would even know they're there unless they start lighting fires and attracting attention.

The canals are far from done with. If they won't let the hordes pitch up in the city, then they'll start to move west along the canals. That'll eventually bring them to areas like Dolphin's Barn, Crumlin, Drimnagh, and finally up to Ballyfermot and the Labre Park site. That's not going to go well. I hear whispers, working class people are getting a more than a bit pissed off with Harris's rhetoric: they aren't far right, they aren't even near right - they're pissed off locals used to getting shit on by the state no matter who is in power - but I doubt they're going to allow the hordes set up near our schools, creches, clinics and parks.

But by all means, Jimmy: keep yelling at those other sites you're barred from.

Maybe one day someone might even notice you there waving your arms in the air and screaming like a little bitch.

It's rats like you that has the poor blighted island in the state she's in right now.

Last edited:
Mods vs Roc_ers & Kangal

Look at these two disgusting hasbaras agreeing with each other that the Irish people should just shut up, sit down, do nothing and accept empty platitudes from the gombeen man traitor bastards about muh much debate to be had -

Post in thread 'Dublin Anti-Mass Migration protest, 13 July 2024' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.co...igration-protest-13-july-2024.944/post-106348

Shout a bit louder, Jimmy - I don't think they can hear you unless the wind shifts.

Ir's a gas watching my pet white supremacist fan up in the back of the "away" peanut galleries, jumping up and down, screeching impotently, over-excitedly like a mildly retarded chimp, having impotent conniptions and regurgitating all his inane white supremacist sideline commentary. It's probably your best contribution to filling up the tiers of the "home" Isle peanut gallery, Jambi.

PS I have no idea what that Kangal chap is on about really, I have rarely read his posts. And can't make much sense of that post.

Ir's a gas watching my pet white supremacist fan up in the back of the "away" peanut galleries, jumping up and down, screeching impotently, over-excitedly like a mildly retarded chimp, having impotent conniptions and regurgitating all his inane white supremacist sideline commentary. It's probably your best contribution to filling up the tiers of the "home" Isle peanut gallery, Jambi.
Tbh, if I was you, I'd be more concerned with 'white supremacist' antisemitism than crusties waving Palestinian flags (who in the main support white genocide anyway), wouldn't you? 🤔

Jambo, for all the time I may have spent poking you around a petri dish, your ideology, toxic and dumb as a bag of bricks as it may be, has a tiny penetration, relatively. The reasons you offer why it might be legitimate to resume hating Jews are not compelling or acceptable to a majority. Those attacking Jews in this latest wave are crying slogans quite different to your own slogans.

'Our men'.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
God, the state of him. It strikes me he has the same pathetic "swagger" as that ex-postman chap who went around kicking dogs, that Philip Dwyer. It's so cringeworthy. They're retards. They're like the type of old fellows who get really into Airsoft or Paintball, buy all their own gear, and live out their dreams of being Rambo, or James Bond, unloading on all those who ever put them down, imagine they're getting their revenge on all those who ever laughed at them sitting in the corner in the dunce's hat; all the mean dogs that smelt out the inclinations in them and bit them in their flabby arses. Something very similar going on with Dan.

Tbh, if I was you, I'd be more concerned with 'white supremacist' antisemitism than crusties waving Palestinian flags (who in the main support white genocide anyway), wouldn't you? 🤔
Haha.. is anyone surprised that 'billy ran for the hills here?

He's perfectly content for the calling of the Israeli genocide of the Palestinians what it is as antisemitic, but the last thing he would want is the "more overt" (chortle) 'white supremacist' antisemitism to be widely understood (then the whole house of cards comes tumbling down for the Juice)

God, the state of him. It strikes me he has the same pathetic "swagger" as that ex-postman chap who went around kicking dogs, that Philip Dwyer. It's so cringeworthy.

They're retards. They're like the type of old fellows who get really into Airsoft or Paintball, buy all their own gear, and live out their dreams of being Rambo, or James Bond, unloading on all those who ever put them down, imagine they're getting their revenge on all those who ever laughed at them sitting in the corner in the dunce's hat; all the mean dogs that smelt out the inclinations in them and bit them in their flabby arses. Something very similar going on with Dan.

Declan all big now Mammy - see, Mammy?

Vroooom-vroooom goes the big engine.

Vrooom, vrooooooom, vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom...

Haha.. is anyone surprised that 'billy ran for the hills here?

He's perfectly content for the calling of the Israeli genocide of the Palestinians what it is as antisemitic, but the last thing he would want is the "more overt" (chortle) 'white supremacist' antisemitism to be widely understood (then the whole house of cards comes tumbling down for the Juice)
And off he pops (after giving a pat on the head to his patsy here, Mowl Mowl) content that he has all the dumb anti-whites arguing that the 'white supremacists' are the REAL antisemites! in his stupid thread on Gaychat

When you look closer, see how his right foot can't reach as far as the driver's foot-rest?

That's down to his general roundiness and overall midgety scale.

Then check his left arm, which can't reach as far as the left hand grip?

The roundy little cunt has no shame.
Claims to walk five miles a day (in his dreams) and thinks he lives in 'the most beautiful place on Earth' (Southie).
Stands around five-foot squash.
Fat, midget, and a right cunt all rolled into one big Taco Bell shell filled with intestines and shredded cow's sphincter muscle.

And off he pops (after giving a pat on the head to his patsy here, Mowl Mowl) content that he has all the dumb anti-whites arguing that the 'white supremacists' are the REAL antisemites! in his stupid thread on Gaychat

And off Jambo goes on another screaming rant into the void.

Much ado about nothing.

You really really struggle with basic comprehension, Jambo. I think everything just has to be parsed according to your dumb collection of memes and slogans. If it doesn't fit, you feed it in anyway. Regardless, what comes out the other end is simply illustration that simplistic AI is about as useful as a bacon sandwich at a bar mitzvah.

Top Bottom