Home

Arsefield's Hall of Shame

And I am of course the innocent party in all of this. Take this recent example (post #712) -

Post in thread 'Arsefield's Hall of Shame' https://islepoli.com/threads/arsefields-hall-of-shame.83/post-8852

There I was, innocently, assuming that nobody could not understand what I was saying, yet neither of them (Moron #1 and Moron #2) did. Mowl still doesn't
Was it unclear (from my post) to anyone (besides Moron #1 & Moron #2) that what was identifiable was the spelling of a word, specifically its capitalisation? 🤔

Ah, more gas.

Val, blithely cheerful as a lobotomised baboon in heat.

Dan looking like he's possessed with the inner struggles of a Sith.

"... They hoped to fill me with fear. But fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. And hate…leads to power..." - Darth Vader.

I think you could make a series out of this - "When men of the bog go bad".

Or, "Where men of the bog go to die" (Boston, America).

Dan's so miserable, grey and hollowed out. That's probably what his distorted "nationalism" and angry websites are all about.

It strikes me that perhaps all a bogger like Dan really wants and needs is muck and bog and cow shit and an outdoor latrine, and a bargain basement chinese lathe that he can possibly chop his stumpy fingers off with after the day's work is done. Like his friend Val.

And no amount of brand new gas guzzlers, or mortgaging his house to buy the most expensive smart phone on the market, or ingratiating himself with wealthy people who had the misfortune to find themselves in his fatman taxi, can ever fill that hole.

So wouldn't a kind of fly on the wall documentary be good? Where you have Val lead Dan back to the hallowed sources of true happiness for a "man of the bog"?

The entertainment would be in watching the puncturing of Dan's consumerist delusions, and his return to his true calling as a gap toothed mulchie covered head to toe in cow dung wearing an insane grin, and chuckling to himself like Quasimodo.

That would be like a happy ending, of a sort anyway.

Was it unclear (from my post) to anyone

Yes/No?

Indifferent?

(besides Moron #1 & Moron #2) that what

Yes, and?

was identifiable was

Was (Not-Was)?

the spelling of a word

It's spelled: a word

Got it?

Grand.

, specifically

Full stop specifically?

That's it?

its capitalisation?

The capitalization of Finland is Helsinki.

While the capitalization of Ireland is Brussels.

Sleep on it.

You can thank me later.

Was it unclear (from my post) to anyone (besides Moron #1 & Moron #2) that what was identifiable was the spelling of a word, specifically its capitalisation? 🤔
Now, I'm reluctant to say it, but the penny may have dropped for roc_abilly roc_abilly and in which case what did he do? Say - "Oh yeah, I see what you're saying now."

Nope, he followed it up (doubled down) with this fucking garbage -

Post in thread 'Arsefield's Hall of Shame' https://islepoli.com/threads/arsefields-hall-of-shame.83/post-8859

Now, I'm reluctant to say it, but the penny may have dropped for roc_abilly roc_abilly and in which case what did he do? Say - "Oh yeah, I see what you're saying now."

Post in thread 'Arsefield's Hall of Shame' https://islepoli.com/threads/arsefields-hall-of-shame.83/post-8859

You're like some prat who walks into a bar room full of people, orders a Babycham and then stands over in the far corner talking to the wall.

Now, I'm reluctant to say it, but the penny may have dropped for roc_abilly roc_abilly
This is based on the fact that I give roc_abilly roc_abilly an IQ point or two over Mowl (and Mowl is 'billy's patsy after all) although both of them are retarded. There's probably no need to split hairs

and in which case what did he do? Say - "Oh yeah, I see what you're saying now."

Someone stick a new ROM pack in Jambo. Send him back to the factory. Double the gigabytes, see if that renders him capable of more nuance and set of responses.

jambo's even more fun when he's under pressure and backed into the wall.

From his heydays of the classic 🤪 retort through to his latest antic of pretending to be a little girl having her period, the craic never ends.

Any man who would resort to using 🤪 as frequently as he did has no right to complain when the tables are upturned and the spaghetti sent flying.

Did you miss the good ol' days of 🤪 all day every day very much, Jimmy?

The most ironic thing concerning the NP and Arsefielders is that even if the majority of Irish people suddenly agreed with them tomorrow - said Irish people would still vote for Fianna Fail irregardless.

"Shure my grandad voted FF and they get the potholes in the parish fixed".

Obviously there's a few examples of this from 'billy's recent foray on Arsefield's, here's one -

Post in thread 'Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/mass-migration-to-ireland-europe.252/post-106412

"As I have sometimes tried to explain to you chaps, you are your own worst enemies."
Haha.. Scroll down a bit and 'billy's dumb strawman is given short shrift -

Post in thread 'Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/mass-migration-to-ireland-europe.252/post-106418

roc_abilly roc_abilly why do you do this? To be a gift to nationalists that keeps on giving? 🤔

Barrett makes it too easy though.

Barrett takes himself far too seriously.

Irish people want their leaders to be like Bertie. Sure, he'll be an absolute corrupt gombeen who you wouldn't trust as a second hand car saleman...but shure he'd be great craic down in the pub wouldn't he? Charisma and chumminess is important in Ireland - it's what allows these pricks get away with as much as they do while in office, e.g "shure he's a grand fella all the same".

Can anybody honestly imagine smarmy Bertie ever getting elected in a country such as Finland or Japan for instance?

Barrett takes himself far too seriously.

Irish people want their leaders to be like Bertie. Sure, he'll be an absolute corrupt gombeen who you wouldn't trust as a second hand car saleman...but shure he'd be great craic down in the pub wouldn't he? Charisma and chumminess is important in Ireland - it's what allows these pricks get away with as much as they do while in office, e.g "shure he's a grand fella all the same".

Can anybody honestly imagine smarmy Bertie ever getting elected in a country such as Finland or Japan for instance?
R u in the wrong thread? 🤔

Sham Fox - photo take by my man Pete on Shop Street Galway after asking the guy his name: he replied: 'I'm Sham Fox, and this is my pitch'.

Then he flashed his frilly pink knickers - or at least we should hope they're frilly - the only other explanation is that he has the clap - fanny like a burst sofa.

8l3g6f.jpg
8xnrr5.jpg

Top Bottom