Home

Arsefield's Hall of Shame

Eh, yeah, why wouldn't I?

They're to some extent probably parroting what the eh, elders say but they're more clued in than you

What r u suggesting we do with Brian? Blast him into space, like this? -

Feel like trying again - maybe this with words?

Eh, yeah, why wouldn't I?

I have no idea - I merely asked if you watched the whole video.

They're to some extent probably parroting what the eh, elders say but they're more clued in than you

Bullshit followed by a sad attempt at trolling me.

Treat yourself to another tin of Dutch courage.

What r u suggesting we do with Brian?

Cal him out for what he is: a dirty old buzzard looking to get up close to some little girls.

Blast him into space, like this?

I imagine Brian as some rather plump and ruddy-cheeked old fart in a peaked cap and shiny worn-out suit jacket who gave up on himself some time in the previous century. Smells of mothballs, wears plastic shoes, has a pair of glasses for his short-sightedness - and a spare pair on top of his head just in case. hangs around dodgy places looking for little girls to 'interview' about the events of the day.

But anyway: if you had a fifteen year old daughter and Brian sidled up to her to ask her if she wanted to be on 'de telly' and then set her up to answer difficult questions to which her replies are fully loaded - just as Brian intended - then he slapped her up onto youtube talking about 'de rapists' and 'de murderers' the government is bringing in to 'rape' her, would you be happy enough with that?

We know you don't have a daughter, and we're grateful for that; the purpose is to put you into the shoes of the father of a fifteen year old teenager and then tell us if you wouldn't consider the man who set her up to be some sort of vile scumbag preying on gullible kids?

If it were my daughter he crept up on, I'd smashe his fucking teeth into the back of his skull - in full public view at that.

Scumbag behaviour - but then again you ethnic nationalists generally are scumbags yourselves.

I mean look at you?

Pure scum who would happily use a gullible child to score points for Urrland's newest political party: The Children's Party.

You are what you are, Jimmy - and it ain't fucking much either.

Shove it: like you, it doesn't work.

At all.

Feel like trying again - maybe this with words?
Do you have a VPN? It works in Ireland

Jaze, that's a shame. And my first link was age-restricted so I went and found another one, which doesn't work in the FW, ostensibly

It's an episode of the satirical comedy program, Brass Eye

I have no idea - I merely asked if you watched the whole video.
Why not? You're the one claiming that it was inappropriate. Me? I didn't see anything inappropriate in the video

Bullshit followed by a sad attempt at trolling me.

Treat yourself to another tin of Dutch courage.

Cal him out for what he is: a dirty old buzzard looking to get up close to some little girls.

I imagine Brian as some rather plump and ruddy-cheeked old fart in a peaked cap and shiny worn-out suit jacket who gave up on himself some time in the previous century. Smells of mothballs, wears plastic shoes, has a pair of glasses for his short-sightedness - and a spare pair on top of his head just in case. hangs around dodgy places looking for little girls to 'interview' about the events of the day.

But anyway: if you had a fifteen year old daughter and Brian sidled up to her to ask her if she wanted to be on 'de telly' and then set her up to answer difficult questions to which her replies are fully loaded - just as Brian intended - then he slapped her up onto youtube talking about 'de rapists' and 'de murderers' the government is bringing in to 'rape' her, would you be happy enough with that?

We know you don't have a daughter, and we're grateful for that; the purpose is to put you into the shoes of the father of a fifteen year old teenager and then tell us if you wouldn't consider the man who set her up to be some sort of vile scumbag preying on gullible kids?
If it were my daughter he crept up on, I'd smashe his fucking teeth into the back of his skull - in full public view at that.
Mowl, you're a seven-stone cripple, you've had about three heart attacks and you wouldn't be able to smash anyone, including in defence of your daughter (if you had one)

Scumbag behaviour - but then again you ethnic nationalists generally are scumbags yourselves.

I mean look at you?

Pure scum who would happily use a gullible child to score points for Urrland's newest political party: The Children's Party.

You are what you are, Jimmy - and it ain't fucking much either.

Shove it: like you, it doesn't work.

At all.

So you watched the whole thing.

Grand.

You're the one claiming that it was inappropriate.

No, I claimed that Brian Nugget seeking out gullible young girls among a crowd of mostly male violent reactionaries at a protest site was creepy.

Different thing altogther.

But then your relationships with women are rather unique.

Yes you.

I didn't see anything inappropriate in the video

Okay.

I did.

Mowl, you're a seven-stone cripple, you've had about three heart attacks and you wouldn't be able to smash anyone, including in defence of your daughter (if you had one)

Appearances can be deceptive, Jimmy. I mean, look at you? You know the alphabet, you can count up to one hundred, you can read the instructions on the tin, you know what size shoes fit you, you can tell when you need to change your underwear and when to recharge your phone.

But none of that, nothing at all of that, indicates that you're anything less than the crank you actually are. You claim a high IQ. We all know it's fucking rubbish. You learned how to use two person's names to claim that other posters are less than you are, so both Dunning and Kruger get trotted out every time you're backed into a a corner. I mentioned to you once that I like to listen to RTE six/one news for the laughs: you grabbed that one and you still haven't stopped running with it. You crawl around on thin ice, and you know that if a crack appears under you that it'll take you away into the depths of the cold, cold sea.

You have no life achievements worth noting. You don't make anything (bar applications for the dole) and you don't venture out too often either. You're online all day and night trying to cultivate an image/idea of yourself that no one believes, we all find you hilarious. Your mock seriousness, your devotion to the triumvirate of fools whose holes you lick on a daily basis. You're also gay. I know this - you know this. Everyone knows this. You reject all women unless they're the Mammy type cold inside Irish bitches the likes of the Shitstick, whose fanny you'd happily lick clean of her vaginal excretia. And then show her how you'll swallow it too, such is your experience of nasty women. You don't trust them. You don't let them get too close. You eye them warily. And why is that?

Because your Ma died and left you in the incapable hands of your drunk Da.

You're a classic text-book case of 'little boy lost'.

That's why she pulled you in close - her own son's a handicapped little runt who she sent to a aromatherapist to cure his rather severe full-body acne.

You're on your own, kid - nobody wants you around; you have no friends, no and worthy enemies either - bar members of other sites you're banned from.

Face it: without me your days would inevitably lead you to topping yourself: by whatever means are to hand.

Without me around, you serve no purpose whatsoever.

Ireland doesn't need you - you need her, because you know you couldn't/wouldn't make it anywhere else.

You're a spare prick in a world full of the men you traipse around after.

Utterly, utterly gay.

Grand.
No, I claimed that Brian Nugget seeking out gullible young girls among a crowd of mostly male violent reactionaries at a protest site was creepy.
Is that what you saw when you watched the video? Weird

Yes you.

Okay.

I did.

Appearances can be deceptive, Jimmy. I mean, look at you? You know the alphabet, you can count up to one hundred, you can read the instructions on the tin, you know what size shoes fit you, you can tell when you need to change your underwear and when to recharge your phone.

But none of that, nothing at all of that, indicates that you're anything less than the crank you actually are. You claim a high IQ. We all know it's fucking rubbish. You learned how to use two person's names to claim that other posters are less than you are, so both Dunning and Kruger get trotted out every time you're backed into a a corner. I mentioned to you once that I like to listen to RTE six/one news for the laughs: you grabbed that one and you still haven't stopped running with it. You crawl around on thin ice, and you know that if a crack appears under you that it'll take you away into the depths of the cold, cold sea.

You have no life achievements worth noting. You don't make anything (bar applications for the dole) and you don't venture out too often either. You're online all day and night trying to cultivate an image/idea of yourself that no one believes, we all find you hilarious. Your mock seriousness, your devotion to the triumvirate of fools whose holes you lick on a daily basis. You're also gay. I know this - you know this. Everyone knows this. You reject all women unless they're the Mammy type cold inside Irish bitches the likes of the Shitstick, whose fanny you'd happily lick clean of her vaginal excretia. And then show her how you'll swallow it too, such is your experience of nasty women. You don't trust them. You don't let them get too close. You eye them warily. And why is that?

That's why she pulled you in close - her own son's a handicapped little runt who she sent to a aromatherapist to cure his rather severe full-body acne.

You're on your own, kid - nobody wants you around; you have no friends, no and worthy enemies either - bar members of other sites you're banned from.

Face it: without me your days would inevitably lead you to topping yourself: by whatever means are to hand.

Ireland doesn't need you - you need her, because you know you couldn't/wouldn't make it anywhere else.

Utterly, utterly gay.

So you don't deny your homosexuality: grand.

I mean, it's not as if people aren't talking about it, and the way you seem to feel the need to remain in touch with me every passing day and then you get pissed off when I leave in the evenings to live my private life. You've been at this for more than three years, and in all that time the only women you ever refer to are that old bag from the Bangles (Walk Like An Electron) and the Shitstick. The only other women you're even remotely aware of are the sad bitches on Arsefield's you insist on trying to make a connection with so you don't feel left out of the 'girl's sections' of various fora.

And it seems you're okay with old men like Nugent approaching little girls and interviewing them with some pretty hardcore questions about events far beyond their tender years - then slapping it up on the Arsefield's for the freaks to gawk at.

Realistically speaking: Arsefield's is your true spiritual home. You should draft a letter of groveling apology to Roundy and beg him to let you back on to dance with his nitwits. That way you could pea-shoot at me (to satisfy your gay thing) AND have the craic with your intellectual equivalents: Saul Bucket, Clamp/Connonlly, and Myles - the site drunk.

But anyway - about your homosexuality and your fixation with the Mowl?

It's not going to end well for you, it never does.

PS: when you send Fatso an email, don't refer to him as 'Roundy' - he really fucking HATES that one.

Nice one, gay-boy.

L8R

So you don't deny your homosexuality: grand.
I don't think that replying to any one of the umpteen lies you pack into your posts is necessitated, you mean

I mean, it's not as if people aren't talking about it, and the way you seem to feel the need to remain in touch with me every passing day and then you get pissed off when I leave in the evenings to live my private life. You've been at this for more than three years, and in all that time the only women you ever refer to are that old bag from the Bangles (Walk Like An Electron) and the Shitstick. The only other women you're even remotely aware of are the sad bitches on Arsefield's you insist on trying to make a connection with so you don't feel left out of the 'girl's sections' of various fora.

And it seems you're okay with old men like Nugent approaching little girls and interviewing them with some pretty hardcore questions about events far beyond their tender years - then slapping it up on the Arsefield's for the freaks to gawk at.

Realistically speaking: Arsefield's is your true spiritual home. You should draft a letter of groveling apology to Roundy and beg him to let you back on to dance with his nitwits. That way you could pea-shoot at me (to satisfy your gay thing) AND have the craic with your intellectual equivalents: Saul Bucket, Clamp/Connonlly, and Myles - the site drunk.

But anyway - about your homosexuality and your fixation with the Mowl?

It's not going to end well for you, it never does.

PS: when you send Fatso an email, don't refer to him as 'Roundy' - he really fucking HATES that one.

Nice one, gay-boy.

L8R

Criticism of RTE is unfair. Their dramas match HBO, while the documentaries match those starring David Attenborough.

Their comedies are brilliant too.

This is how RTE appears up these latitudes.

Zero access.

Poor Jambo, he hasn't a fucking clue what he's banging on about.

He = = Should, return To his True Spiritual Home ! ! ! ~ ~ Arsefield's !

Sincerely, Clutz/Scornly ( a right fucking dope)

Grand.

Yes you.

Okay.

I did.

But none of that, nothing at all of that, indicates that you're anything less than the crank you actually are. You claim a high IQ. We all know it's fucking rubbish.
You learned how to use two person's names to claim that other posters are less than you are, so both Dunning and Kruger get trotted out every time you're backed into a a corner.
Dunning-Kruger is reserved for a particular type of idiot, flerfs being the perfect example

You (also an idiot)? You freely admit that you don't know anything about anything

I mentioned to you once that I like to listen to RTE six/one news for the laughs: you grabbed that one and you still haven't stopped running with it. You crawl around on thin ice, and you know that if a crack appears under you that it'll take you away into the depths of the cold, cold sea.

Utterly, utterly gay.

Dunning-Kruger is reserved for a particular type of idiot, flerfs being the perfect example

You (also an idiot)? You freely admit that you don't know anything about anything

Nah, I simply don't bother with your 'I'm down with the kids' type abbreviations.

They bore me.

But not you.

Think about that.

Top Bottom