Home

Arsefield's Hall of Shame

I didn't "doctor" anything. I amalgamated two posts that were of a kind, the same tone, the same mindset, the same context, to illustrate a point. I clearly indicated that amalgamation. You are just upset that you're actually so much like Dan.
lol You didn't "amalgamate" anything, you added a bunch of (your own) stupid shit to my quote

Of course, I noticed that you tried to "amalgamate" me with Dan. Which is what you do. Oh, he said anti-white and Stormfront said anti-white and Stormfront is white supremacist so therefore he's a white suprema.. You're a cretin roc. And a psychotic Jew

I wasn't referring to the fact you're both dumb racists.

I was referring to your shared proclivities regarding creaming your pants over your own speculative activities (which I will define as taking calculated risks with uncertain outcomes) and transient account balances that made you temporarily appear to be wealthy on paper, and you both making something out of it.

But look at the fucking state of you both.

I'm not Jewish, neither am I psychotic (but I have an interest in studying mass psychosis spreading through online media, thus my especial interest in yourself, Jambo).

I wasn't referring to the fact you're both dumb racists.
I was referring to your shared proclivities regarding creaming your pants over your own speculative activities (which I will define as taking calculated risks with uncertain outcomes) and transient account balances that made you temporarily appear to be wealthy on paper, and you both making something out of it.
I see that you haven't been paying attention

Obviously you have absolutely no self-awareness (a low IQ trait I'm afraid) but how much clearer could I be about why I said that I won a million, over a million actually, playing poker 🤔

But look at the fucking state of you both.

I'm not Jewish, neither am I psychotic (but I have an interest in studying mass psychosis spreading through online media, thus my especial interest in yourself, Jambo).

Plonker

What's fascinating is that theists still don't know what atheism is

Post in thread 'An Open Letter to Atheists' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/an-open-letter-to-atheists.710/post-104108

I guarantee it, atheists don't spend anywhere near the amount of time fretting over theists as theists (like you, scolairebocht, Mad as a Tiger..) do over atheists. As well as Satan, demons etc.
Post in thread 'An Open Letter to Atheists' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/an-open-letter-to-atheists.710/post-104118

"Atheism is an ideology, a worldview that its adherents [sic] seek to establish as normative."

lol

Do all stupid people lack self-awareness?

What's the plan here exactly. Atheists should "give up atheism" - Zippy, 'convert' to your religion? Or are you just howling at the Moon.

And as for threatening us with eternal damnation, burning in hell or whatever.. that doesn't really work.

lol Why should atheists "disappear from the social discourse" (have you dug a pit yet). Do you add anything to the "social discourse" with your retarded religious stuff, or just in general?

Could there possibly be anything else in the world more boring, more dumb, more tedious, more mindless, than Jambo and his two buddies from arsefields re-enact, replay some moronic yank culture war that they followed online, over and over again. All the same arguments. All the same positions. It's like an arsefields 'cover band' of these stupid boring yank so called culture wars.

Could there possibly be anything else in the world more boring, more dumb, more tedious, more mindless, than..
You? With the exception of Mowl Mowl? Is that what you're asking?

yank culture war that they followed online
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Starting a row with someone you don't know on some site you're barred from is the ultimate in retardation, Jimmy.

You have no idea how fucking thick you are - or how needy.

What a waste of a life.

Top Bottom