Home

Arsefield's Hall of Shame

Plonker

lofl..

Post in thread 'The Collapse of Woke Hollywood' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/the-collapse-of-woke-hollywood.452/post-103341

Also gets 4 (puke) reactions from other Arsefielder's
So, here's how a critical thinker thinks:

Lady Gaga knows that her "horns" aren't real (after all, she's the one who spent a couple of hours in make-up having them put on), the interviewer knows that they're not real, the audience knows that they're not real (at least most of them one would hope).. The 70 IQ negroe narrating the soundbite says that she's a literal demon, "hiding in plain sight". I mean, for the love of f*cking God, who posts shit like that? 🤔

So, here's how a critical thinker thinks:

They get their facts from Telegram, is it.

Lady Gaga knows that her "horns" aren't real (after all, she's the one who spent a couple of hours in make-up having them put on), the interviewer knows that they're not real, the audience knows that they're not real (at least most of them one would hope)..

And yet here you are, banging on about how outrageous it all is.

The 70 IQ negroe narrating the soundbite says that she's a literal demon, "hiding in plain sight".

I heard she has a willy as well as a gash.

I mean, for the love of f*cking God, who posts shit like that? 🤔

You?

Wendy

Post in thread 'Origins Thread' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/origins-thread.639/post-103696

lol "Scholarly conversations" with Piers Morgan and creationist crank Stephen Meyer?

You seem to have two modes of operation (in your fraudulent thread); the goofball video and copy pastes, ChatGPTs when you're pretending to be all sciency

How many answers/replies (approximately) have you had from any of these people on any of these sites?

None, isn't it.

Have you any idea how sad a bastard you actually are, Jimmy?

Furthermore, what does the average religious punter on the street get from ID? 🤔

It's pseudoscience and there's no end to it and even if you got to the end you'd still be light years away from proving that it's your God whatdunnit

At least the likes of Meyer et al. are getting paid for it

They get their facts from Telegram, is it.

And yet here you are, banging on about how outrageous it all is.
I heard she has a willy as well as a gash.
Would it matter Mowl, would it matter!

You?

How many answers/replies (approximately) have you had from any of these people on any of these sites?

None, isn't it.

Have you any idea how sad a bastard you actually are, Jimmy?

I've posted a couple of her songs recently in TMT. The first was Poker Face (very catchy)

That was in response to you saying that you're a poker player yet you couldn't tell me whether a straight beats a flush

Of course, I'm always cross-referencing the Mowl Mowl, you need to have an eagle eye, us intelligent people do it all the time (to amuse ourselves)

I've posted a couple of her songs recently in TMT. The first was Poker Face (very catchy)

Were you wearing a little dress at the time, Shay?

That was in response to you saying that you're a poker player yet you couldn't tell me whether a straight beats a flush

One can be a poker player without the earnestness of a gambling addict (who won and lost millions of euros*) who takes these things to extreme. I play poker occasionally, it's not at the centre of my life even if it is in yours. I can also safely say in all honesty that I've never won a million nor lost a million in my time.

And of course you did win AND lose millions - we all believe you, I swear.

Of the millions you won, what was the best treat you gave yourself?

And when you lost it all again - did you go back to signing on?

Of course, I'm always cross-referencing the Mowl Mowl,

Yeah, sure.

Nice.

you need to have an eagle eye, us intelligent people do it all the time (to amuse ourselves)

Your eh - 'intelligent' others - are they real or are they as fictional as the millions you lost and the millions you won?

Do you and this group of 'intelligent others' have nights out or any sort of club meetings?

No?

Right so.

* LOL

Were you wearing a little dress at the time, Shay?
One can be a poker player without the earnestness of a gambling addict
Gambling addict, me? Never

(who won and lost millions of euros*) who takes these things to extreme.
I find it amusing that people don't know how online poker works. It ain't your 15 hands an hour (for matchsticks) in your home game played once a year @ Christmas

I play poker occasionally
Yet you don't know if a straight beats a flush

, it's not at the centre of my life even if it is in yours
Nope. I quit

But I learned how to play the game before I did

. I can also safely say in all honesty that I've never won a million nor lost a million in my time.
And of course you did win AND lose millions - we all believe you, I swear.
About a million (at least), I said

Of the millions you won, what was the best treat you gave yourself?
It don't work like that (as I already said), I wasn't up a million.. and then down a million.

About a million was transferred into my poker account(s) and about a million transferred out of them.. over a period of about 5 years

And when you lost it all again - did you go back to signing on?

Yeah, sure.

Nice.

Your eh - 'intelligent' others - are they real or are they as fictional as the millions you lost and the millions you won?

Do you and this group of 'intelligent others' have nights out or any sort of club meetings?

No?

Right so.

* LOL

Gambling addict, me? Never

See? Already on the defensive: a clear sign of guilt and shame.

I find it amusing that people don't know how online poker works. It ain't your 15 hands an hour (for matchsticks) in your home game played once a year @ Christmas

I find it amusing that you think you're smart.

As opposed to the idiot we all know you to be.

Yet you don't know if a straight beats a flush

Why not ram your head down the toilet pot and flush that instead?

Nope. I quit

Mah N*gger..

But I learned how to play the game before I did

You learned to play poker so that could quit playing poker, is it.

Mah Supra-N*gger.

See? Already on the defensive: a clear sign of guilt and shame.
Not at all. I'm genuinely not addicted to gambling, despite having an addictive personality

I find it amusing that you think you're smart.

As opposed to the idiot we all know you to be.

Why not ram your head down the toilet pot and flush that instead?

Mah N*gger..

You learned to play poker so that could quit playing poker, is it.

Mah Supra-N*gger.
I learned to play poker as a matter of fact

Not at all. I'm genuinely not addicted to gambling, despite having an addictive personality

Every word of that just drips of knowing your cover's blown.

I learned poker as a matter of fact

Where's the stress in that selection of words?

Which is it, Jimmy - and be fast - Ukraine are being hammered; this time by Belgium.

Every word of that just drips of knowing your cover's blown.
You're just refusing to accept what I'm telling you

Okay, imagine a Sit 'n Go, buy-in $200(+rake) and I'm playing three of them at the same time ('multi-tabling')

A sit 'n go tournament (I usually played short handed, so six players) lasts about 45 minutes.. and that's only if one is there till the end. I'm doing this for hours on end.. how much money has been shifted at the end of a single day? Probably more money than you've ever had in your life (at the same time)

Where's the stress in that selection of words?

Which is it, Jimmy - and be fast - Ukraine are being hammered; this time by Belgium.

In other words, Jambo was at the same lark as "Young Dan" for years?

Absolutely - for the last few years he's been spoofing about these millions won and millions lost.

The poor fool hasn't an arse in his pants nor a pot to piss in.

I.e. Zero realised gains.

In order to achieve things, one must set goals: Jambo's appear to be being a lapdog to three angry white males in jumpers and slacks.

His awareness of this is zero, mind you.

Top Bottom