Home

Arsefield's Hall of Shame

Why can't we just sterilise Arsefielders and their ilk? They and their descendants are a waste of space, undeserving of food or oxygen.

Thick, dim-witted sheeple the lot of them.

Why can't we just sterilise Arsefielders and their ilk? They and their descendants are a waste of space, undeserving of food or oxygen.

Thick, dim-witted sheeple the lot of them.
That's a wee bit harsh 🤣

I just think that the site's dull and it seems that no one knows what an apostrophe is for.

I rarely read a post there worth reading (quite the opposite). Most of the posters, or poster's as an Arsefielder would say, seem to be not much more than gossipers, crank conspiracy theorists and Catholics. Who don't take kindly to strangers.

And how a site can have threads on Ukraine, Coof and Gemma fucking O'Doherty updated daily is beyond me.

The whole begging Swords to come back thing is really getting pathetic.

roc_abilly roc_abilly! -

395ys3.png

Post in thread 'Green party revealed true colour's [sic] again.' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/green-party-revealed-true-colours-again.439/post-102938

😆

Also, where do these people get off slagging our site when theirs has the spam-stalking gimp extraordinaire Wolf as rolling Spammer of the Month, second highest number of posts of all time (after the founder) and highest number of 'likes'

That's a really, really bad sign. An omen of things to come (if you knew Wolf and hadn't read the site)

Why can't we just sterilise Arsefielders and their ilk?

What makes you think they aren't already?

That's a wee bit harsh 🤣

I just think that the site's dull and it seems that no one knows what an apostrophe is for.

Con Houlihan must be turning in his grave.

I rarely read a post there worth reading (quite the opposite). Most of the posters, or poster's as an Arsefielder would say, seem to be not much more than gossipers, crank conspiracy theorists and Catholics. Who don't take kindly to strangers.

Dare to stupid for word's.

And how a site can have threads on Ukraine, Coof and Gemma fucking O'Doherty updated daily is beyond me.

They're all old men with time on their hands.

Imagine the likes of Clarke/Connolly wandering around in public?

Best to keep them all in the one cage.

The whole begging Swords to come back thing is really getting pathetic.

That's Saul for you - a garrulous little upstart who's been radicalized by mongs like Wooftie and his pack of hot rats.

Looks like K Kangal got a bullet in the back of the head (see what I mean about them not taking kindly to strangers?)

You gotta give Kangers some credit for putting up with them.

By the way, is Idi slowly removing the blackface (cringe), he's changed his handle -

Post in thread 'Green party revealed true colour's [sic] again.' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/green-party-revealed-true-colours-again.439/post-102889

When he discovers he's being talked about, he shifts his fat arse fairly pronto.

Ego, eats him alive.

Also, where do these people get off slagging our site when theirs has the spam-stalking gimp extraordinaire Wolf as rolling Spammer of the Month, second highest number of posts of all time (after the founder) and highest number of 'likes'

Thank fuck we don't have to put up with him on here.

Nasty, useless, angry, small penis.

That's a really, really bad sign. An omen of things to come (if you knew Wolf and hadn't read the site)

It has always been thus.

He leads a rather miserable existence.

Which is exactly how it should be.

What makes you think they aren't already?

Con Houlihan must be turning in his grave.

Dare to stupid for word's.

They're all old men with time on their hands.

Imagine the likes of Clarke/Connolly wandering around in public?

Best to keep them all in the one cage.

That's Saul for you - a garrulous little upstart who's been radicalized by mongs like Wooftie and his pack of hot rats.
You gotta give Kangers some credit for putting up with them.
Kangers is fairly useless in fairness but as for them complaining about him spamming threads (like Ukraine, Coof).. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

When he discovers he's being talked about, he shifts his fat arse fairly pronto.

Ego, eats him alive.

Thank fuck we don't have to put up with him on here.

Nasty, useless, angry, small penis.

It has always been thus.

He leads a rather miserable existence.

Which is exactly how it should be.
I don't expect anyone there to even really notice Wolf's spamming but you'd think that something would be done about his stalking (other than encouraging it)

If a man is dumb enough to kneel before Declan Kelly, he deserves all the abuse he gets.

I'm looking at you, Saul/Cunt/Creepery/Wooftie/et al.

You twats need some serious slapping around the ears.

Wolfy's entire existence revolves around Arsefield's and the local off-licence.

It's hilarious how these muppets think they're changing the world by scribbling a few angry posts after one too many Dutch Golds...or some other cheap piss water.

What's that guy in the GIF's name?

He used to live in Dublin, studied at Trinity (if I remember correctly) also studied acting at the Gaiety School.

He used to come to our gigs at the midnight show in the Gaiety all the time. Nice bloke, he'd offer a round to the players after the gig, smoked with us in the dressing room (in the loft of the Gaiety Theatre), was quiet, watchful, and the ladies liked him. He said he'd always wanted to play drums and he studied everything I played. Said my style reminded him of Dave Matthew's drummer Carter Beauford. Hell of a drummer. Quite the compliment.

The sheer neck on this roundy little spoofer?

He'd give his balls to be wealthy via a lottery ticket or some old nag's last race.

Roundy old fuckers who bang on and on about wealth make me laugh.

He's likely going on the little row-boat, not the full-on yacht.

Spoofing old toad.

TRIPLE retardation?

Roundy says he's delighted that he ate 700 of Arsefield's Utube channel subscribers -

Post in thread 'Our Utube Channel.' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/our-utube-channel.838/post-103311

He then goes on to post a screenshot from the comment section of a video entitled - "Two Irish Patriots", one of whom clearly isn't Irish, in which a commenter (presumed Republican type "nationalist") comments on the clothes that the (actual) Irish person is wearing, "a Brit t-shirt", Roundy bans him for not being on "our side" (speculating on his Irish speaking abilities).

By the way, whenever I see whites fawn over "based" blacks I'm always reminded of this Stonetoss -

based-black-guy-comic1.png

Origins Thread

Would anyone care to say what the thread is about, and I'm looking at you Wendy (Mad as a Tiger) & Plonker in particular

Is it about intelligent design, Adam and Eve, what?

Stop waving your hands about pretending that you're not science illiterates and tell us! what the thread is about. Lay your cards on the table

Origins Thread

Would anyone care to say what the thread is about, and I'm looking at you Wendy (Mad as a Tiger) & Plonker in particular

Would you ever cop yourself on?

Is it about intelligent design, Adam and Eve, what?

Get your arse out of your mouth, you dullard twat.

Stop waving your hands about pretending that you're not science illiterates and tell us! what the thread is about.

Pathetic, absolutely fucking rock-bottom.

I honestly pity you most of the time, Jimmy.

Top Bottom