Home

Arsefield's Hall of Shame

Another day in at home for Jambo - fighting the good fight for all his 'ethnic-nazal spray' buddies who also do nothing - from the comfort of home.

I'm well used to

Doing nothing at all.

I haven't noticed a new one in a while so

Perhaps you were asleep on the job - of being asleep all the time.

..anything except mass immigration/Irish ethnocide hence

I'm all for you being replaced.

A handicapped Pakistani child with Tuorettes would fill in quite nicely.

And then he (or she) will ..

Do a far better job of it than Jimmy - who sits at home all day - every day.

Acting the grown-up with one finger up his nose searching for boogers.

roc_abilly roc_abilly is truly an evil person

You simply can't have his or her level of pathological hatred of white people that you spend so much time making up the most ridiculous shit to distract from white genocide without being evil

And all the while of course being a Jewish ethno-nationalist or if we were to apply his or her own standards to himself or herself - a Jewish supremacist

So I see that roc_abilly roc_abilly's OP on Arsefield's went down like a lead balloon today.

You should understand what the scumbag is about.. all his blather about theories and cause and effect babble is his attempt at trying to send you down a rabbit hole, ignoring what's actually happening.

I mean, can you imagine him saying the same thing about the Holohoax. Let's just talk about the reasons the Nazis turned six gorillion Jews into lampshades and bars of soap. That's all, let's figure out why they had to do it. Oh and, it was a good thing.. because that's what he says about white genocide.

Priceless.
I'm perhaps not explaining it terribly well but yes, rabbit holes, squirrels.

roc now has Wendy talking about a housing crisis, which she (Wendy) says is exacerbated by immigration.

I mean, would roc ever talk about say, Auschwitz, in terms of a "housing crisis"? 🤔

Jambo, the term "white genocide" is a slogan, not a concrete actual event, it is a postulated event (postulated by white supremacists - using vague emotional language to boot).

As even your precious bugs script puts it: "... White genocide is the first step to establish a beachhead in the general population's consciousness... Everything anti-Whites say always leads to our genocide... ALWAYS use "Genocide", NEVER use "Extinction", "Population Displacement", "Demographics shift"... USE the anti-Whites to humiliate them and point out that they support White genocide... WE ask the questions, because YOU support/justify genocide of MY people!... this is about imposing our terminology and getting the public talking about [W]hite genocide...". etc.

Jambo, the term "white genocide" is a slogan, not a concrete actual event, it is a postulated event (postulated by white supremacists - using vague emotional language to boot).
As even your precious bugs script puts it:
🤦‍♂️

How many times do you have to be told that I've only ever read Stormfront (momentarily) when you post a link to it

"... White genocide is the first step to establish a beachhead in the general population's consciousness... Everything anti-Whites say always leads to our genocide... ALWAYS use "Genocide", NEVER use "Extinction", "Population Displacement", "Demographics shift"... USE the anti-Whites to humiliate them and point out that they support White genocide... WE ask the questions, because YOU support/justify genocide of MY people!... this is about imposing our terminology and getting the public talking about [W]hite genocide...". etc.

FFS Jambo how many times do we need to recall the simple fact that you're a part of a borg, a collective, a hive mind.

Now I don't really have time to get into the whole chain of command and control of the white supremacist borg.

Well go on then - as to some of the anatomy of that borg very briefly:

"... Stormfront began in 1990 as an online bulletin board supporting the white nationalist David Duke's campaign for United States senator for Louisiana..."

Then we know Collett and associates are the closest main nodes of the borg web tranceivers linking up our Jambo on here into the collective.

I know you're not connected directly to the main node. But Collett is. And there are other connective feedback mechanisms etc.

FFS Jambo how many times do we need to recall the simple fact that you're a part of a borg, a collective, a hive mind.

Now I don't really have time to get into the whole chain of command and control of the white supremacist borg.

Well go on then - as to some of the anatomy of that borg very briefly:

"... Stormfront began in 1990 as an online bulletin board supporting the white nationalist David Duke's campaign for United States senator for Louisiana..."

Then we know Collett and associates are the closest main nodes of the borg web tranceivers linking up our Jambo on here into the collective.

I know you're not connected directly to the main node. But Collett is. And there are other connective feedback mechanisms etc.
lol WTF is the "borg", like-minded people? So what?

lol WTF is the "borg", like-minded people?
Not just "like-minded". Programmed with the exact same shite. Connected through the exact same diet of messages fed through specifically generated images and videos and podcasts and tweets. You have nothing original to say Jambo, just the regurgitations of a borg like hivemind. You're completely assimilated into this "borg". Anyone outside the borg can observe it of you. It's why you're incapable of answering Mowl Mowl 's simple question among other things.

Not just "like-minded". Programmed with the exact same shite. Connected through the exact same diet of messages fed through specifically generated images and videos and podcasts and tweets. You have nothing original to say Jambo, just the regurgitations of a borg like hivemind. You're completely assimilated into this "borg". Anyone outside the borg can observe it of you. It's why you're incapable of answering Mowl Mowl 's simple question among other things.
Why aren't you are "programmed with the exact same shite"? I mean, I would accept that you think that you're the smartest anti-white in the room but nonetheless..

I'm perhaps not explaining it terribly well

Nothing new about that.

Jambo, the term "white genocide" is a slogan, not a concrete actual event.

Seriously, you'll break the poor cunt's heart - it's all he lives for.

Why aren't you are "programmed with the exact same shite"? I mean, I would accept that you think that you're the smartest anti-white in the room but nonetheless..

It's not anti-white - it's simply anti-Jambo's slovenly approach to licking Collett and Woods' arses.

He doesn't even know what he's supposed to do in this 'white genocide' he's peddling, so he stays home: all day every day - moaning.

I gave him ample opportunity to lay out his grand master plan - but he had nothing.

He still hasn't an arse in his pants on the whole 'anti-white' thingy.

Nothing new about that.

Seriously, you'll break the poor cunt's heart - it's all he lives for.

It's not anti-white - it's simply anti-Jambo's slovenly approach to licking Collett and Woods' arses.

He doesn't even know what he's supposed to do in this 'white genocide' he's peddling, so he stays home: all day every day - moaning.

I gave him ample opportunity to lay out his grand master plan - but he had nothing.

He still hasn't an arse in his pants on the whole 'anti-white' thingy.
Mowl, let's face it, roc_abilly roc_abilly has at least a vague idea of what's being discussed but you have absolutely none

Top Bottom