Home

Arsefield's Hall of Shame

In fact Jambo, it strikes me that what Mowl just said to you might be something a caring parent would say.

Sure a parent might tack onto the end something positive like, "... c'mon Jim m'boy, you can do whatever you dream of, be whatever you want...".

The point of the tough talk of course being the necessary parental boot out of the protective nest. Forcing you to fly on your own out in the real world.

Which is what Mowl seems to be pleading for. I think though generally the antagonism towards you really is antagonism towards this dreadful online borg in which you have subsumed yourself, it's less personal, you are hardly like an actual person in these antics of yours across these fora.

Get out there and actually live.
Any chance of the Sam Melia "interview", no?

Any chance of the Sam Melia "interview", no?
I'll get back to you on that, Jambo.

It was one of "The NATIONALIST A-TEAM" group chats on Telegram I believe.

I'll tie it down for you, never fear.

But no time at the moment.

Anyway tell me for now, are you really denying Melia would say something like that?

Chat later, Jambo. Enjoy your Dutch Gold this evening.

I'll get back to you on that, Jambo.

It was one of "The NATIONALIST A-TEAM" group chats on Telegram I believe.

I'll tie it down for you, never fear.

But no time at the moment.
Anyway tell me for now, are you really denying Melia would say something like that?
I'm denying your lie that Melia's intent was to stir up racial hatred

You're a shameless anti-white liar and you'll get schooled if and when your cowardly ass ever produces the goods

Chat later, Jambo. Enjoy your Dutch Gold this evening.

You only seem to care about people who do, hence your endless personal attacks

A question: now that you've explained your own flavour of nationalism, and let's face it - you've been at it for around three to five years by now so we all know the terms and the shapeshifting and the lies are just smoke on the water. You've floated your boat and found it has a few holes in. That's okay - you can do the repairs as you sail. But what I (and I'm sure several others) want to know is this:

How does your form of nationalism manifest itself in the real world?

It's a very simple question: it's not about defining nationalism, it's about manifesting it. So what's your method? What's the end result you're looking for? How do you use your days with this belief system of yours at the heart of what you're about? Do you attend nationalist meetings? Go to certain bars or places where other nationalists hang out chatting about what'll happen when we're all up against the wall?

Explain to us even one outcome of anything you've ever done or any stunt you pulled that helps convince the rest of us why we should listen to what you're saying? You seem to hate everyone on the blogs. Your inferiority complex just screams out in every jibe you pull. So forget all that for the moment and try to explain what the future holds for your brand of nationalism and why it's the right way forward for Ireland.

Again, the question is: how does your form of nationalism manifest itself in the real world?

A question: now that you've explained your own flavour of nationalism
I don't possess my own flavour of nationalism, there isn't a 'Jambo Nationalism', how many times do you have to be told 🙄

, and let's face it - you've been at it for around three to five years by now so we all know the terms and the shapeshifting and the lies are just smoke on the water. You've floated your boat and found it has a few holes in. That's okay - you can do the repairs as you sail. But what I (and I'm sure several others) want to know is this:

How does your form of nationalism manifest itself in the real world?

It's a very simple question: it's not about defining nationalism, it's about manifesting it. So what's your method? What's the end result you're looking for? How do you use your days with this belief system of yours at the heart of what you're about? Do you attend nationalist meetings? Go to certain bars or places where other nationalists hang out chatting about what'll happen when we're all up against the wall?

Explain to us even one outcome of anything you've ever done or any stunt you pulled that helps convince the rest of us why we should listen to what you're saying? You seem to hate everyone on the blogs. Your inferiority complex just screams out in every jibe you pull. So forget all that for the moment and try to explain what the future holds for your brand of nationalism and why it's the right way forward for Ireland.

Again, the question is: how does your form of nationalism manifest itself in the real world?

As an outspoken nationalist of whatever type, how do you manifest your stance in the real world?

As an outspoken nationalist of whatever type, how do you manifest your stance in the real world?
Mowl, considering it's not my nationalism.. that should be a clue that you can actually google it if you want to learn more about it (best to include search words such as 'ethnic')

Coincidentally, I just saw this video by Blair Cottrell on Telegram which I think is worth a watch (you'll need to install the Telegram app if you haven't already) -

Screenshot_20240611_123518.jpg

Watch on Telegram 👇

Why don't you answer the question?

You're an 'ethno-nationalist' - right?

So how does that manifest itself in the real world?

I'm afraid you've reached your quota of off-topic posts for today in this thread

The more you try to dodge the question, the bigger a fucking idiot you're seen as.

Or have you sent the question to Keith Woods to ruminate over and get back to you with the relevant 'explanation' of what ethnic nationalism is and how it's made manifest?

Jambo, you failed.

Your performance on here yesterday was absolutely cringeworthy.

You could not say one thing about "nationalism" that meant anything to anybody.

So let's see if your old "nationalist" playmates on Arsefields can do any better, eh.

You can just shut up and just listen, and see if a single thought of your own might arouse itself.

Not that I expect much better from the Arsefields crew.

Mods vs Roc_ers

Thread 'Why do today's self-proclaimed "nationalists" have all these dumb theories?' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.co...ationalists-have-all-these-dumb-theories.902/

LOL @ roc_abilly roc_abilly

oh-look-a-squirrel-copy-jpg.93511
Of course, I'm well used to roc_abilly roc_abilly's repertoire of anti-white talking points at this stage and I haven't noticed a new one in a while so I guess it's a complete or near complete dogma, or manifesto.

So he (or she) wants to talk about, you know, "Reasons for".. the capitalists, the gombeens, anything except mass immigration/Irish ethnocide hence "Look! A squirrel!"

And then he (or she) will say, the only reason we can't talk ("sensibly") about this is because of you Nazis (the "far right") 🙄

Top Bottom