Home

Chat 🔥🤬General Chat Thread

Well if you refuse like a child to listen to the words of your declared opponent, can you at least take in the message as written by your muse himself, from his very own pen?

2-1.jpg

You see he said he was doing it because people like you "look up to him" (I wonder does he have an idea just how much you "look up to him".)
This is/was the message -

Post in thread '🔥🤬General Chat Thread' https://islepoli.com/threads/🔥🤬general-chat-thread.2/post-8882

Do you have any appreciation - whatsoever - that you play the man and not the ball, like, always (just like the other cretin)?

Jambo seems to think that because he's housebound and has his meals delivered on wheels, that he's entitled to act like a complete dickhead.

I merely grease the way for him - the rest he does himself.

Indeed, I've pointed it out to Jambo before, and it is also true for many of his Arsefield's buddies, that they are their own worst enemies.

Jaysus but sum Chinese wagon kick me outt of takeaway.

She goes "You no stay. You go now!"

Couldn't stop laughing at Saul's attempt at trying to appear literate the other day. I was dating a girl in Dublin some years ago. Restaurant manager for Bono's brother's joint 'Tosca' where they had a Michelin chef working for a period. Funny guy, like myself he liked to collect odd words and mix them up in converstaion to see if anyone might take the bait. One night I gave him a word and if he couldn't tell me what it meant, then herself could leave early over to mine with a nice bottle of red.

I nailed him good, and after a while herself called and said she was on her way.

Grand - words are worth Wordsworth.

She shows up and she's laughing her ass off at getting off early. I asked how he took his defeat, she said he went to the cellar and picked a wine and handed it to her without saying a word. Whatever. Then, as she's getting comfy she says something like:

'You're fucking nuts. That chef is hanging his head in shame after getting his ass handed to him by a Ballyer lad..'

I retorted with: 'it doesn't matter where I'm from, at least I educated myself'.

Says she:

'That's so arch-typical of you Ballyer heads'.

I tried to keep the giggles in but she spotted me.

'What?'

'What-what?' says I.

'What's so funny?'

Oh, nothing.. ..nothing'.

But she knows something's up so she plays hard to get. And I let her. Doesn't matter to me, I'm still giggling.

But this mong? ☝️

Utter and complete idiot.

Imagine trying that one on and not even bothering to check you're spelling it correctly?

Just to appear a little smarter than you actually are - in full public view? And you haven't a fucking what the word means anyway?

I don't get these morons at all, they can't even see or read for themselves how fucking idiotically illiterate they are, so they just plow on through the English grammar and spelling rules with a scythe and a chumpy grin on their mong faces.

Arch-fucking typical, innit Saul-boy?

Headline could easily read: 'this is what you'll get if you mess with us..'

'They did not address the court and were ordered to appear again on September 10 to enter pleas. Legal aid was granted.

Gary Daly, 45, of Burnell Square, Northern Cross, Malahide Road, Dublin 17, is accused of using or engaging in threatening, abusive or insulting words at Dunree Park, Coolock, and not moving on from the scene after being cautioned.

Tom Printer, 67, of Pairc Mhuire, Newbridge, Co. Kildare, is accused of not obeying a garda’s direction to leave the vicinity of Oscar Traynor Road. His solicitor told the court that not leaving the scene was the height of the allegation, and his client had partial hearing.

Alan Dunne, 63, of Bunratty Avenue, Coolock, is accused of failing to leave the vicinity of Coolock Garda station after being directed.

Edmund Butler, 53, of Holywell Crescent, Donaghmede, Dublin, was also accused of not complying with a garda direction to leave the Malahide Road retail park'

Man, I'm so glad I don't have to put up with the shit you losers swallow every passing day.

Your shitty little island is a global experiment gone wrong with the losers coming out on top and the winners never named.

I honestly cannot think of one single country I've ever been who would put up and abide with the shit flung into your faces day and night.

It actually makes life in the world's happiest country all the more savoury.

Which also translates to 'I pity you' - if you want it to.

Hugh O’Rourke, 55, of Moatview Avenue, Priorswood, Dublin, was charged with failing to leave Malahide Road.

Pensioner Una Colgan, 69, of Achill Court, Drumcondra, Dublin, was visibly upset in court. She is accused of two offences: engaging in threatening, abusive, or insulting words or behaviour and non-compliance with a direction to leave Oscar Traynor Road.

Fifteen other people appeared before a special sitting of the court on Monday night, charged with public order offences. They were granted bail with similar conditions and must return to court on September 18

The wheels on the free legal aid bus go round and round - round and round.

The hinges of the doors to courts are greased in all ways: in and out, up and down, inside out and around and around.

At your own expense too.

Makes you wonder why you bother being honest and/or hardworking, eh.

Yep, it's the same as with the other moron, your first and only port of call is who wrote it

Who wrote what, Jimmy?

Did you send a letter to your pen-pal in Kurdistan?

See the way this guy actually leaves the house to gather his information from the ground? The way he heads into town and spends his own money helping homeless Irish people while at the same time filming things and offering the rest of us a perspective we can't get for ourselves due to being out foreign? He doesn't even claim to be an active nationalist. But he's still covering more ground on any one day than you have in three/four years of posting your shit.

You're of absolutely fuck all use to anyone, Jambo.

Have you ever given serious thought to ending your miserable existence?

No?

Maybe now's a good time to start, eh?

Looks like Judge Martin Nolan might have fell out the wrong side of his coffin earlier today when he actually/really sent a sexual predator down.

Though the same imported rapist scum will in two years from now will be back on your streets and still trying to get his end in any way he can.

Word to the Stay@Home members like Jambo: your tactics are unique, truly one of a kind.

Nothing worse these days than being shamed into actually standing up for what (you say) you believe in.

And in your case, Shay - that's something to be proud of.

Had that import been an Irish man of fifty years of age, he'd have gone down for the rest of his life.

That's how Whiskey-Judge Nolan rolls, kid: and he's doing it under YOUR watch and with your moolah.

Mental isn't it.

Top Bottom