Home

The Music Thread

That shot is from the film 'Invasion Of The Body Snatchers' which was released in 1978.
That's the one

I can see why the Covid gang used it.
L'equipe Covide?

It was used to mock Covidians

Sample:
4xn88u.jpg

Perhaps his moustache and beard were all the masking he needed in this rather fetching pilot's hat:

Afro/French taxi driver Joe meets Vanessa Paradis and takes her for a ride.

Oh, but the outrage.

Funny the way they focus on the money down the drain for all those suckers who bought tickets to Taylor Swift's gigs later this week. The BBBB has been plied with offers of tickets for sale, but I won't publish any of them. There's been around eighty to a hundred tickets for sale posts, all of which I deleted as I don't and won't allow cash money deals made on social media, even if the seller's are all named real people.

But it strikes me how they focused on regular people's flights being fucked up when there are also persons needing flights for a plethora of reasons. Just this morning my Irish neighbour from up the road (who told me last week he'd booked a rather expensive return ticket on short notice (always the worst)) to fly home for a family funeral. His flight was wiped and he won't make it to the funeral itself because he can't get in until late in the evening after the funeral and/or wake takes place.

Holiday makers too are fucked: accommodations and flights have to be seamlessly interconnected, those with kids have it even worse.

Taylor Swift and her fans must be rightly pissed off - but she still gets paid while her fans watch their cash dollar money flush down the u-bend.

I've more sympathy with funeral-goers/weddings/etc.

Maybe she might consider doing another date for all those who missed out through no fault of their own.

She's not stuck for money, now is she?

What was that shit about her (Ga-Ga) having pointy shoulders and pointy bits on her face?

Apparently she's in league with de devil or de ayleeens.

I couldn't name even one of her songs.

Nope - never heard her sing (that I'm aware of) but that also applies to Taylor Swift.

It's music for the girlies and gay men.

Nope - never heard her sing (that I'm aware of) but that also applies to Taylor Swift.

It's music for the girlies and gay men.
I think a straight man who isn't concerned about his musical tastes being considered "gay" is less likely to be a gaymen. You know, nowhere on the eh, spectrum. Unlike you

Well, I'm sure the one place singers like Swift and GaGa are played constantly is in the likes of The George more so than some shitty 'nite club' like Copperfaced Jacks. But then again I've never been there either, what with the percentages of cheap slags and Dublin sluts. I passed by the rear entrance (!) once on the walk home from work late one night and overheard some knacker slut say to the bloke who was pulling down her knickers to: 'lob i' inta me, Mick - lob ir in..'

A class act alright.

Ever pulled a very, very beautiful woman's knickers down and fucked her up against a rusty dumpster full of rotten food?

No?

Ahhh. ..

Did you know that Swift is a billionaire, literally a billionaire?

Lady Gaga, to me, is someone who had a bunch of pop songs (not terribly dissimilar) which I quite liked and I think she had a significant creative input, you know, she's talented

Just googled her net worth, 300 mill, not bad for an average-looking Jewish girl in the music industry

Wait.. just googled again, she's not Jewish (that nose is Roman) she's Italian (Catholic)

Did you know that Swift is a billionaire, literally a billionaire?

Yes - and she didn't win it playing poker, Che.

Lady Gaga, to me, is someone who had a bunch of songs (not terribly dissimilar) which I quite liked and I think she had a significant creative input, you know, she's talented

No, she isn't.

Just googled her net worth, 300 mill, not bad for an average-looking Jewish girl in the music industry

She's not a Jew.

Wait.. just googled again, she's not Jewish (that nose is Roman) she's Italian (Catholic)

So now you're relying on her basic facial features to define her religion?

Scroll down, dumfuck

Getting frustrated, Jimmy?

I read voraciously.

a post (in its

Apart from your second hand bullshit.

entirety) before

What?

you reply to

What?

It me?

It me what?

stupid fuck

Even a quick fuck isn't all that stupid, Jimmy.

Ouch.

Two thousand and one?

Try a glass of salt water - sip it in then release it though the nose and down the front of your shirt.

Yeah - ri'

Never liked CK One: every slut on the planet wore it, but it left me nauseous.

Getting frustrated, Jimmy?

I read voraciously.

Apart from your second hand bullshit.

What?

What?

It me?

It me what?

Even a quick fuck isn't all that stupid, Jimmy.

Ouch.

Two thousand and one?

Try a glass of salt water - sip it in then release it though the nose and down the front of your shirt.

Yeah - ri'

Never liked CK One: every slut on the planet wore it, but it left me nauseous.
QED

Top Bottom