Home

Pro-White Activist Jailed For Two Years For Stickering

How does the type of nationalism that appeals the most to you personally manifest itself in the real world, Jambo?

There could be jaze only knows how many.
Poppycock

There is only one type of nationalism - ethnic

I also think that it's exceedingly daft for an ethno-nationalist to not also be a WN (strictly ethnic is more for the history books) in this day and age of rampant antiwhiteism, the Great Replacement etc. #onestruggle

The question is: how does YOUR strain of nationalism manifest itself?
🤦‍♂️

There is only one type of nationalism - ethnic

Okay - ethnic-nationalism it is then.

Now: how does 'ethnic-nationalism' become manifest by your own actions?

I also think that it's exceedingly daft for an ethno-nationalist to not also be a WN (strictly ethnic is more for the history books) in this day and age of rampant antiwhiteism, the Great Replacement etc. #onestruggle

🤦‍♂️

Great descriptions, thank you.

Again: how does it manifest?

Still no sign of 'billy ( roc_abilly roc_abilly) with the "interview" after he promised to get back to me.
I had things to do, Jambo.

That quote was from the guys who nailed Sam Melia in the first place.

In 2020 they wrote this piece that included the quote I gave. (Mostly based on that research as I understand it, he was convicted.)

I'm denying your lie that Melia's intent was to stir up racial hatred
Jambo, twelve jurors convicted him based on the evidence presented to the court, of Melia intending to incite racial hatred.

The judge specifically instructed that they were not to punish someone for their political views.

He asked the jury to decide whether the slogans were about expressing concern about a complex issue, as Melia claimed, or were they about stoking fear, stoking division, driving hatred of others based on their race?

The jury of his peers decided, unaniminously.

Now no doubt, in line with this rebranding as "nationalism" you try to claim otherwise. But people are not stupid.

They have heard for example Collett talk about how his band of so called nationalists:"... aims to “package” its message in a way that will make it saleable...".

But they remember for example what Collett was like when he let his guard down:

And they know what those in his orbit like Melia are about too.

What is nationalism?

I've already recommended that you watch this video and/or google it (I seem to have not been able to explain it to you)
Since none of us have Telegram I typed "Blair Cottrell "what is nationalism" into Yandex video search.

This is what came up, so I assume this is the video you are talking about (it does explain what "ethnic nationalism" is in terms I can accept are probably accurate enough).

Getting back to the substantive issue: how do you manifest your ethnic-nationalism?
We're not going to get anything out of Jambo. We'[re only flogging a dead (and brain-dead) horse.

So, perhaps I'll answer for him, and he can correct me if I'm wrong.

He's basically exactly like most "Marxists", or "Communists", or "Maoists", or any other -ism in which morons decide to sink their own individuality into.

I.e. he bleats the theories about the world that others have packaged up for him. And he will continue bleating it in the hope that he will eventually find enough others around him bleating the same thing. - A critical mass sufficient to make it safe to act on their theories about the world through force of numbers.

And then he will appear on the streets helping to do the nasty things that their stupid slogans imply, whether for restitution, retribution, to "protect" from "white genocide".

On these slogans. Many of them are put into "pictures" for him. Like these for example:

Pictures Thread #7

Then the likes of Mark Collet have interminable podcasts that reinforce these "pictures" for him. Like this collection of videos:

Now note that the majority of Jambo's muses that he bleats about on here appear to be coalesced around this UK group "Patriotic Alternative".

Who or what are they? Well whatever you may think about this far left group (and personally I loathe the far left as much as the far right) at least they seem to have done their research into this triumvirate of "Morgon, Collett and Woods" as well as many of their associates, that Jambo bleats about and regurgitates.

This report is the most extensive exploration to date of Patriotic Alternative
It exposes the identities of key PA social media influencers... PA’s third in command, Sam Melia, was photographed with leading NA members months after the group’s proscription under anti-terror laws.

It seems to me, what Jambo wishes to "manifest" is as above - but he is waiting for instructions.

He has an idea. He is consumed by an idea.

Don't we all

In 2020 they wrote this piece that included the quote I gave. (Mostly based on that research as I understand it, he was convicted.)
Hope not Hate, r u fucken serious?! 🤣

I'll get back to this later, I have things to do, I have to stop laughing.. 😭

Jambo, twelve jurors convicted him based on the evidence presented to the court, of Melia intending to incite racial hatred.

The judge specifically instructed that they were not to punish someone for their political views.

He asked the jury to decide whether the slogans were about expressing concern about a complex issue, as Melia claimed, or were they about stoking fear, stoking division, driving hatred of others based on their race?

Now no doubt, in line with this rebranding as "nationalism" you try to claim otherwise. But people are not stupid.

They have heard for example Collett talk about how his band of so called nationalists:"... aims to “package” its message in a way that will make it saleable...".

Since none of us have Telegram I typed "Blair Cottrell "what is nationalism" into Yandex video search.

This is what came up, so I assume this is the video you are talking about (it does explain what "ethnic nationalism" is in terms I can accept are probably accurate enough).

We're not going to get anything out of Jambo. We'[re only flogging a dead (and brain-dead) horse.

He's basically exactly like most "Marxists", or "Communists", or "Maoists", or any other -ism in which morons decide to sink their own individuality into.

I.e. he bleats the theories about the world that others have packaged up for him. And he will continue bleating it in the hope that he will eventually find enough others around him bleating the same thing. - A critical mass sufficient to make it safe to act on their theories about the world through force of numbers.

And then he will appear on the streets helping to do the nasty things that their stupid slogans imply, whether for restitution, retribution, to "protect" from "white genocide".

On these slogans. Many of them are put into "pictures" for him. Like these for example:

Pictures Thread #7

Then the likes of Mark Collet have interminable podcasts that reinforce these "pictures". Like this collection of videos:

Now note that the majority of Jambo's muses that he bleats about on here appear to be coalesced around this UK group "Patriotic Alternative".

Who or what are they? Well whatever you may think about this far left group (and personally I loathe the far left as much as the far right) at least they seem to have done their research into this triumvirate of "Morgon, Collett and Woods" as well as many of their associates, that Jambo bleats about and regurgitates.

It exposes the identities of key PA social media influencers... PA’s third in command, Sam Melia, was photographed with leading NA members months after the group’s proscription under anti-terror laws.

It seems to me, what Jambo wishes to "manifest" is as above - but he is waiting for instructions.

Of course, reading anything from roc_abilly roc_abilly's anti-white sources (including himself), whether that's avowedly anti-white propaganda outfits like HNH, The ADL, SPLC or just the mainstream fake news media always involves a degree of comedy.. because it's so clueless.

Here is the extract from the article that 'billy copy/pasted -

"Melia’s interviews were also revealing in other aspects. Melia expressed his disappointment that the “cultural conditioning” of some of his fellow travellers on the far right made them focus solely on Islamophobia and prevented them from fully embracing his own Nazi-inspired antisemitic agenda. When the interviewer asks “what will make the Saxon hate? What makes the British angry?”, Melia responded:"

“It seems to be the Islam thing […] if that’s what it takes to make the Saxon hate, then yeah let’s centre it all on Islam, and then once we’ve dealt with that let’s diversify into other areas that need cleaning up. At the moment that seems to be the only thing that gets people up and moving – everything else, the programming’s too deep […] they’ll tar every Muslim with the same brush, but as soon as you go “Maybe this big-nosed fellow over here has something going” they’re like “No, we couldn’t possibly! We love Israel!”

(more to follow)..

Here is the extract from the article that 'billy copy/pasted -

"Melia’s interviews were also revealing in other aspects. Melia expressed his disappointment that the “cultural conditioning” of some of his fellow travellers on the far right made them focus solely on Islamophobia and prevented them from fully embracing his own Nazi-inspired antisemitic agenda. When the interviewer asks “what will make the Saxon hate? What makes the British angry?”, Melia responded:"
Taking the first part first, the blurb before the (supposed) Melia quote.

Yes, nationalism, what roc_abilly roc_abilly calls "Pure white supremacy" isn't about Islamophobia (although it's encompassed in it), counter-Jihad, civic nationalism, Tommytardation etc.

I've been saying it for years, since I got here (Irish political fora) and have said that my trajectory to nationalism (a road well trodden I'd imagine) was counter-Jihad (Islamophobia) --> Nationalism.

(more to follow)..

"Saxon Hate"

And finally, everyone knows what that's about, so HNH are either piss-poor "researchers" or disingenuous liars (could be either to be honest).

It's about the English people awakening to the atrocities being committed against them, referencing a poem by Rudyard Kipling..

saxonbegantohate.jpg

lol What a fucking retard

Pictures Thread #7

Then the likes of Mark Collet have interminable podcasts that reinforce these "pictures" for him. Like this collection of videos:

Top Bottom