Home

Pro-White Activist Jailed For Two Years For Stickering

Pro-white activist Gemma O'Doherty arrested this morning and will be up in the High Court later today.

Name check for Keith Woods as as a 'Nazi-friendly extremist'

'Holocaust denier Gemma O'Doherty was arrested this morning and up in the High Court today. O'Doherty was a recent guest on 'Arktos Media', a nazi friendly extremist media outfit from Hungary promoted by Keith Woods and others..'

Mark Malone - Twitter

Gemma sometimes strikes me as being a D4 toff who's only in it all for the publicity.

I doubt she'd invite any of the Internet Nationalists she defends on a regular basis to whatever wine bar she drinks at in Dalkey.

Nothing about this in fake news or on Telegram (that I've seen), I don't have Twatter. But when I googled - Gemma O'Doherty arrested, some more Malone tweets were in the results, e.g. -

Making policies on the basis that it will keep the far right from pushing for white supremacy and Christian fundamentalism is weak and ahistorical.

Never anything more than buzzwords (these things muh bad)

Never anything more than buzzwords (these things muh bad)

'Holocaust denier Gemma O'Doherty was arrested this morning and up in the High Court today. O'Doherty was a recent guest on 'Arktos Media', a nazi friendly extremist media outfit from Hungary promoted by Keith Woods and others..'

According to a new study, journalists’ brains have a below-average ability to regulate their emotions, suppress biases, solve complex problems, switch between tasks, and show creative and flexible thinking.’

So harassing people and regurgitating establishment slogans doesn’t require a lot of intelligence? Shocking.

So harassing people and regurgitating establishment slogans doesn’t require a lot of intelligence?

Well, it is your subservient way of kissing Nazi-sympathizer Keith Woods's arse for him, no?

You're not so much Punch as Judy.

Shocking.

...says Jambo as he sets up his Big Friday Night In with some of his usual 'harassing people and regurgitating establishment Telegram slogans'.

That guy who said you need to get a decent ride?

Bet he doesn't waste his Friday nights staying in to argue with strangers online.

According to a new study, journalists’ brains have a below-average ability to regulate their emotions, suppress biases, solve complex problems, switch between tasks, and show creative and flexible thinking.’

So harassing people and regurgitating establishment slogans doesn’t require a lot of intelligence? Shocking.

I reckon if roc might've managed any job it would be a (modern-day) "journalist"

So you'll be chatting mostly with yourself tonight, is it?

Got your slab of Dutch Courage all chilled and ready?

Clean glass?

Or straight from the tin?

Do you roll your soap-bar hash with medium or super-lightweight skins?

Asking for a friend.

Top Bottom