Home

Pro-White Activist Jailed For Two Years For Stickering

šŸ¤ Thank you all so much šŸ¤

Iā€™ve just received a call from Sam Melia in HMP Hull. His Probation Officer has just informed him that theyā€™ve been ā€œinundatedā€ with letters and emails complaining about Sam not being able to have any contact with his children. As a result, theyā€˜ve decided to remove all but one of the restrictions. This means that Sam can now:

- Receive photographs of his children
- Receive letters from his children
- Talk to his children on the phone
- Talk about his children

He is still unable to receive visits from his children, however HMP Hull have advised they only havenā€™t removed this because they legally arenā€™t allowed to as an assessment has already started to take place. This means the assessment is already moving forward so hopefully the final restriction will be lifted very soon too, all being well.

This goes to show that:

A) Public pressure does work
B) They didnā€™t actually have to put all those restrictions on Sam in the first place, they just chose to

Thank you so much to everybody who complained to the prison. Honestly, from the bottom of our hearts. It means so much to me and Sam. Iā€™ll let you all know what happens with the visit restriction as soon as I know more.

Another of Jambo's crushes, Mrs Towl.

Once worked for a guy from the Liberties called Tony Towel: to his friends he was known as tea-towel.

I wasn't one of them but I did laugh along.

Fine Gael's (now dropped) campaign song.

The video used by Fine Gael without permission from the content creators Kabin Crew of both Irish and non-Irish kids rapping in Dublin street slang type English. Some lyrics from the first verse:

'ā€œThink you can stop what we do? I doubt it! / We got the energy, weā€™ll tell you all about it! / I searched for my spark and I found it. / Everybody in the crowd start bouncing!...'

Add in the Dublin knacker accent and stress and what you actually get is closer to:

'Think ye kin stop wha' we do? I dour ih.
We got duh ennergeee, we'll tell ye all abour ih'.
I searched for me spark and I found ih',
Everybody in de crowid star' bouncin'..'

Fabulous stuff.

What in the name of the unholy flying FUCK is that?

Fine Gael?

Drill style music?

Fine Gael's (now dropped) campaign song.

The video used by Fine Gael without permission from the content creators Kabin Crew of both Irish and non-Irish kids rapping in Dublin street slang type English. Some lyrics from the first verse:

'ā€œThink you can stop what we do? I doubt it! / We got the energy, weā€™ll tell you all about it! / I searched for my spark and I found it. / Everybody in the crowd start bouncing!...'

Add in the Dublin knacker accent and stress and what you actually get is closer to:

'Think ye kin stop wha' we do? I dour ih.
We got duh ennergeee, we'll tell ye all abour ih'.
I searched for me spark and I found ih',
Everybody in de crowid star' bouncin'..'

Fabulous stuff.

What in the name of the unholy flying FUCK is that?

Fine Gael?

Drill style music?

Wiggerism is beyond cringe (especially Irish regime state sponsored wiggerism) but did you accidentally post in the wrong thread? šŸ¤”

It was a pro-FG trick that turned sour as soon as they released it as their campaign song.

Not all that different from people sticking stickers on things.

In fact, there was a guy on some site who started a 'The Things People Stick On Lampposts' thread.

It was interesting, a collection of images from all over the globe, to which I added multiple more images from Helsinki and Finland in general.

This thread, on the other - is not so interesting, which I why I slapped it on here.

Official apology from Fianna Fail for using the kid's song without their permission.

As a penance, they're willing to donate either directly to the kids or else to a charity of their choice.

Still doesn't cover them being parasitical leeches on the make.

Jambo can insert his face palm just below.

šŸ‘‡

Official apology from Fianna Fail for using the kid's song without their permission.

As a penance, they're willing to donate either directly to the kids or else to a charity of their choice.

Still doesn't cover them being parasitical leeches on the make.
Jambo can insert his face palm just below.

šŸ‘‡
I facepalmed your previous post because of your attempt to justify the story as being on topic for the thread, which it isn't

And the story itself is of no import, like you

The topic here is of [one of Jambo's British white supremacist so called "nationalists", good buddy of Collett]
Jambo, he was found guilty of intending to stir up racial hatred. It was pretty cut and dried.

pics2.png

8674D985-74D5-4891-A077-595DECE02A32-1024x683.jpeg

He was distributing them through a group called the "Hundred Handers" very similar to the US 'Bugs' group we sometimes talk about on here.

He had been doing it for years, was boasting about it being a "completely anonymous network and protected from infiltrationā€ etc.

Thousands of those stickers were plastered up everywhere on his designs.

But you think this vile thuggish halfwit brit deserves Irish sympathy?

He explicitly and proudly states his intent to stir up hatred, "to make the Saxon hate".

Are you a Saxon, Jambo?

Actually he wasn't only targeting mentally challenged fucked up spaghetti throwing Telegram muppets like you, he was also targeting school children, actually encouraging the idiots on his 'bugs' network to target his stickers at schoolchildren.

So what's society supposed to do in the face of that, Jambo?

Put him on some kind of A-Team and send him around for your buddy Saul to gush all over him? You're delusional Jambo, as well as everything else.

Jambo, he was found guilty of intending to stir up racial hatred.
Why aren't you in prison then? šŸ¤”

Too low a profile?

It was pretty cut and dried.

pics2.png

8674D985-74D5-4891-A077-595DECE02A32-1024x683.jpeg

He was distributing them through a group called the "Hundred Handers" very similar to the US 'Bugs' group we sometimes talk about on here.

He had been doing it for years, was boasting about it being a "completely anonymous network and protected from infiltrationā€ etc.

Thousands of those stickers were plastered up everywhere on his designs.
But you think this vile thuggish halfwit brit deserves Irish sympathy?
I think a British nationalist deserves our support as they support us, not you, us

He explicitly and proudly states his intent to stir up hatred, "to make the Saxon hate".
Stop lying

Are you a Saxon, Jambo?

Actually he wasn't only targeting mentally challenged fucked up spaghetti throwing Telegram muppets like you, he was also targeting school children, actually encouraging the idiots on his 'bugs' network to target his stickers at schoolchildren.
So what's society supposed to do
If free speech is to be a jailable offence, then I would think it better that the likes of you were put in prison rather than nationalists

In the face of that, Jambo?

Put him on some kind of A-Team and send him around for your buddy Saul to gush all over him? You're delusional Jambo, as well as everything else.

No lie, Jambo, you childish muppet.

He was being interviewed - and just like you do, he was expressing some frustration with the pervasive "Islamophobic" focus that is to the detriment of the more "pure" white supremacist ideas that you rehash on here.

This odious clown said in this interview on this topic, and I quote:

"... If thatā€™s what it takes to make the Saxon hate then yeah, letā€™s centre it all on Islam, and then once weā€™ve dealt with that we can diversify to other areas that need cleaning up [ā€¦] theyā€™ll tar every Muslim with the same kind of brush, but then as soon as you get to this big nose fella over here ā€“ maybe heā€™s got something going to him, itā€™s like ā€œno way, we couldnā€™t possibly, we love Israelā€, itā€™s really bizarre...ā€

No what?

lie, Jambo, you childish muppet.

He was being interviewed - and just like you do, he was expressing some frustration with the pervasive "Islamophobic" focus that is to the detriment of the more "pure" white supremacist ideas that you rehash on here.

This odious clown said in this interview on this topic, and I quote:

"... If thatā€™s what it takes to make the Saxon hate then yeah, letā€™s centre it all on Islam, and then once weā€™ve dealt with that we can diversify to other areas that need cleaning up [ā€¦] theyā€™ll tar every Muslim with the same kind of brush, but then as soon as you get to this big nose fella over here ā€“ maybe heā€™s got something going to him, itā€™s like ā€œno way, we couldnā€™t possibly, we love Israelā€, itā€™s really bizarre...ā€
lol If you have a link to an "interview" then post it, or stop wasting my time

Top Bottom