Home

Pro-White Activist Jailed For Two Years For Stickering

See the way you so avidly follow telegram?
See then the way you re-post on here everything your triumvirate of fools post on telegram?
You (continually) claim that I post everything, and only from, my [sic] "triumvirate of fools" on Telegram (who you know nothing about)

You're a laughing stock mate

And then see the way you post fuck all on telegram yourself that you can re-post on here?

That.

I was watching a video of a protest in Rotherham this morning. And as the Whites were smashing up a Holiday Inn that houses migrants, the woman hosting the stream was going on and on about how she is not against any race color or religion, that people who come in and work are all welcome etc. It was laughable to be saying this in the midst of a crowd of people smashing a migrant hotel.

Which is why I say that kind of talk really doesn't mean anything. This woman just has no idea what to say, or she is imitating something she heard on TV. It is almost impossible to get any other kind of messaging in Britain. Mark Collett and Patriotic Alternative have been brutally censored across almost all platforms to keep the actual White first message away from people.

The action of smashing the migrant hotel itself is the real message. That is an organic expression of frustration with racial replacement, whether from muslims, blacks or whoever. The fact that these protests continued despite it being revealed that the killer was a non-immigrant black, exactly the type of person Tommy Robinson says assimilates well and embraces real British values, shows that this is an organic expression of pent up White rage.

tldr

☝️

You (continually) claim that I post everything, and only from, my [sic] "triumvirate of fools" on Telegram (who you know nothing about)

Poor Jimmy Dawson - always the butt end of the big bad bullies day out.

You're a laughing stock mate

I ain't your mate, Shay.

And of course my fans and followers laugh: they love it when I stick a fork in your ass and turn you over.

Almost as much as you do yourself.

tldr

☝️

Poor Jimmy Dawson - always the butt end of the big bad bullies day out.

I ain't your mate, Shay.

And of course my fans and followers laugh: they love it when I stick a fork in your ass and turn you over.

Almost as much as you do yourself.
Clearly you have nothing

Your only (supposed) insult is - You post social media. Which you studiously ignore completely (unless perhaps you catch the name and then you'll just talk (mindlessly) about that)

Laughing. Stock.

An embarrassment to the human intellect

Clearly you have nothing

Apart from the 10,000+ followers on another site, maybe not.

Your only (supposed) insult is - You post social media.

No.

I said you slavishly grovel at the feet of Connect/Woozman/SanitaryTowel and re-post their posts like you're trying to infect the entire web with your cat herpes.

Which you studiously ignore completely (unless perhaps you catch the name and then you'll just talk about that)

You still seem surprised by that all these years later.

Tell me, Jim: what was the last post YOU made on telegram?

Laughing.

You can laugh, it's no crime to stare at yourself in the mirror.

You have none.

An embarrassment to the human intellect

That you may be, but I still hold onto hope, Jimmy - even of you are a sad case.

Ever done any stickering yourself, Shay?

No?

Ahh, sure...

Apart from the 10,000+ followers on another site, maybe not.

No.
I said you slavishly grovel at the feet of Connect/Woozman/SanitaryTowel and re-post their posts like you're trying to infect the entire web with your cat herpes.
Which is just a stupid lie

You still seem surprised by that all these years later.
Tell me, Jim: what was the last post YOU made on telegram?
Wow. Another zinger 🤣

You can laugh, it's no crime to stare at yourself in the mirror.

You have none.

That you may be, but I still hold onto hope, Jimmy - even of you are a sad case.

Ever done any stickering yourself, Shay?

No?

Ahh, sure...

Top Bottom