Home

90s Liberals vs. Progressives vs. Conservatards

MV5BNjQxMGNkMzgtZWUzYS00OTkxLThiYjMtNWU2NzUwZTZkMmI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwODA4Mw@@._V1_.jpg

AURON MACINTYRE does a deep dive (taking a look at a recent Bill Maher Joe Rogan Experience) on the "connective tissue" between liberalism and progressivism (AKA cultural Marxism), one the forerunner of the other, watch -

"I didn't leave the left, the left left me"

The site's idiot white supremacist.

Name drops three American media personalities who only Americans and American-minded would have any interest in.

References their culture wars.

Uses a trope referencing a "far-right" antisemitic conspiracy theory about the Frankfurt School and some shit.

Posts an image that is apparently a still from an American movie.

Further posts some interminable yank talk fest show, with morons talking shit for hours referencing all the usual boring talking points, no doubt.

And this is a contribution to what?

Fuck off Jambo, get a life. David David suggest you delete this utterly inane insipid shite from your site?

You're a complete moron, Jambo. No wonder you hold the beliefs that you do.

Not only because of your sheer idiocy, but also a need to look down on someone else to mitigate the subconscious knowledge that you are in fact a crawling cretin of the first order.

I think it was Jambo who dropped the term 'woke' to Val Martin some time ago. Val knew it was a trending buzz-word, but he didn't know exactly what it meant, so he looked it up and started using it in his daily mumbling over on his youtube channel. His latest claim is that the people of Kingscourt (a tiny little redneck hamlet out in the deepest bogs in Ireland) prefer him to RTE. That's Radio Telefis Eireann, not 'Real Troo Ejakation (not fake news). Like Lennon and that claim about Jesus, Val's eventually going to have to answer one or more questions from his 'fans' about woke culture. Like Jambo, he needs to refer to the rule-book the woke club issues each of its members after their first week in the gang.

Val's a howl.

Jambo too. In fact, Jambo's so in awe of his grande trio of telegrammers that if he fell into a wet sack full of tight vaginas, he'd still
come out with Woodz/Collar/Margasm's balls in his gob.

What's this bullshit thread about anyway?

Name drops three American media personalities who only Americans and American-minded would have any interest in.

Uses a trope referencing a "far-right" antisemitic conspiracy theory about the Frankfurt School and some shit.
I think it's unlikely to be American (are you really that eh, colour-blind 😆) but I don't know what film it's from and please respect my artfulness.

I thought I would adorn my OP with an image and so I went to Google and typed.. can you guess? I think you could, well, not you because you're stupid but one could, I typed.. Mexican standoff. I then clicked on Images, saw that and thought - haha perfect.

I might get back to your post later, I'm eating at the moment..

Further posts some interminable yank talk fest show, with morons talking shit for hours referencing all the usual boring talking points, no doubt.

Fuck off Jambo, get a life. David David suggest you delete this utterly inane insipid shite from your site?

Not only because of your sheer idiocy, but also a need to look down on someone else to mitigate the subconscious knowledge that you are in fact a crawling cretin of the first order.

I think it was Jambo who dropped the term 'woke' to Val Martin some time ago. Val knew it was a trending buzz-word, but he didn't know exactly what it meant, so he looked it up and started using it in his daily mumbling over on his youtube channel. His latest claim is that the people of Kingscourt (a tiny little redneck hamlet out in the deepest bogs in Ireland) prefer him to RTE. That's Radio Telefis Eireann, not 'Real Troo Ejakation (not fake news). Like Lennon and that claim about Jesus, Val's eventually going to have to answer one or more questions from his 'fans' about woke culture. Like Jambo, he needs to refer to the rule-book the woke club issues each of its members after their first week in the gang.

Val's a howl.

Jambo too. In fact, Jambo's so in awe of his grande trio of telegrammers that if he fell into a wet sack full of tight vaginas, he'd still
Fantastic news Mowl! You're actually showing an interest in something (that isn't you, Finland, your life in Finland, Ireland's crap and so on) and even your comments (re: woke) are apropos. Proud of you Mowl and I'm definitely getting back to your post (send me a reminder if I forget) but there's not much point while you're away. I mean, as I type this you're probably already in sauna, Bellini in one hand, thin cigar in the other..

Plus, I said I'd get back to roc_abilly roc_abilly's post later today which I intend to do. Although he only seems to be putting in morning shifts himself these days (perhaps his young fellow is teaching him chess of an evening)

Eh, no, I'm a (racially conscious) white nationalist. I'm an (Irish) ethno-nationalist who also supports the ethno-nationalism of my white brothers and sisters (for very good reason and thinking in a microcosm really isn't my style anyway)

I think you'll find that Joe Rogan is quite popular internationally and Bill Maher (the 90s liberal) is certainly very well known. Auron MacIntyre would essentially be the alternative media. He isn't a white nationalist btw, I wouldn't say, a rightist? sure, and he would have quite a Christian outlook (I don't have any problem with that, it's the white man's religion after all).

Their "culture wars" are the same as ours, didn't you get the memo

What is, cultural Marxism? Who told you that, the ADL?

lol What would you be without your "antisemitic conspiracy theories" 🤣

Saying that things are American, therefore should be dismissed, babbling about "transatlantic underwater sea cables", cribbing endlessly about terms.. it's all dumb, not an argument. And as has been pointed out to you many times, most of the (profoundly lazy, dishonest, anti-white) shite that you regurgitate from the mainstream is taken from the "culture wars". But you don't do self-awareness.

Why would David David want to delete my thread? 🤔 Because you don't like it?

And to be quite honest with you, I think if he was to delete it then that would be a permabanable offence (for him)

And finally, can I ask you why you feel the need to cement the deal? 🤔

What I mean by that is, don't you think that Mowl Mowl is doing a good enough job on his own to ensure that no one joins or posts on this site, without your help?

Fantastic news Mowl! You're actually showing an interest in something (that isn't you, Finland, your life in Finland, Ireland's crap and so on) and even your comments (re: woke) are apropos.

Frankly, my dear - I couldn't give a damn.

Proud of you Mowl and I'm definitely getting back to your post (send me a reminder if I forget) but there's not much point while you're away.

Away?

Away where?

Are you under the impression I'm 'returning' to something I'm 'away' from?

I mean, as I type this you're probably already in sauna, Bellini in one hand, thin cigar in the other.

Probably.

Likely.

Yeah - maybe.

Does it concern you that much?

Plus, I said I'd get back to roc_abilly roc_abilly's post later today which I intend to do.

Good lad - it's nice to see you're keeping yourself, ermmm ..'busy'.

Although he only seems to be putting in morning shifts himself these days (perhaps his young fellow is teaching him chess of an evening)

You seem unduly concerned/aware at the actions of other men.

Have you ever even kissed a girl?

Even just the once?

Eh, no, I'm a (racially conscious) white nationalist. I'm an (Irish) ethno-nationalist who also supports the ethno-nationalism of my white brothers and sisters (for very good reason and thinking in a microcosm really isn't my style anyway)

Word salad: it indicates a whole load of buzz words not at all connected to any form of action.

You could think yourself a vase of cheap flowers - nothing would continue to happen as a result of that either.

I think you'll find that Joe Rogan is quite popular internationally and Bill Maher (the 90s liberal) is certainly very well known. Auron MacIntyre would essentially be the alternative media. He isn't a white nationalist btw, I wouldn't say, a rightist? sure, and he would have quite a Christian outlook (I don't have any problem with that, it's the white man's religion after all).

Their "culture wars" are the same as ours, didn't you get the memo

What is, cultural Marxism? Who told you that, the ADL?

lol What would you be without your "antisemitic conspiracy theories" 🤣

Saying that things are American, therefore should be dismissed, babbling about "transatlantic underwater sea cables", cribbing endlessly about terms.. it's all dumb, not an argument. And as has been pointed out to you many times, most of the (profoundly lazy, dishonest, anti-white) shite that you regurgitate from the mainstream is taken from the "culture wars". But you don't do self-awareness.

You don't 'do' anything, Jambo.

Words do not equate to actions.

Why would David David want to delete my thread? 🤔 Because you don't like it?

Because you're an arsehole.

A loose and rather saggy one, I suspect.

And to be quite honest with you, I think if he was to delete it then that would be a permabanable offence (for him)

And finally, can I ask you why you feel the need to cement the deal? 🤔

What I mean by that is, don't you think that Mowl Mowl is doing a good enough job on his own to ensure that no one joins or posts on this site, without your help?

I don't need a wing-man.

I never did, Jambo.

You need The A Team though - without the other girls in the gang, you're left counting your one ball.

Val's a howl.

Did you watch the video? Okay, no.

Did you read the description? 🤔

Description
Bill Maher has recently gained credibility with many conservatives for his monologues decrying wokeness, but Maher has been devoted to advancing the principles that would enable the ideology he now despises. I take a look at Maher's recent appearance on "The Joe Rogan Experience" and explain why wokeness and liberalism are directly linked.

Did you watch the video?

Nope.

Okay, no.

Yep.

Did you read the description? 🤔

Nope.

Description
Bill Maher has recently gained credibility with many conservatives for his monologues decrying wokeness, but Maher has been devoted to advancing the principles that would enable the ideology he now despises. I take a look at Maher's recent appearance on "The Joe Rogan Experience" and explain why wokeness and liberalism are directly linked.

See?

You do realize that telegram doesn't open on this forum?

Who are you talking to anyway?

Nobody watches your bullshit videos, kid - get real.

I mean it doesn't open on this site - it takes you to telegram.

In reality, you'd be better off just shoving it up your hole.

90s Liberals vs. Progressives vs. Conservatards​

So you claim to be an ethnic nationalist.

I claim to be a happy migrant.

Neither of us do the god thing - that much we do know.

What I'd like to know is how your brand of ethnic nationalism is made real.

Have you ever spoken to another human in the real world about it?

Have you ever acted on it?

What are the pros and cons of it in your view?

90s Liberals vs. Progressives vs. Conservatards​

So you claim to be an ethnic nationalist.

I claim to be a happy migrant.

Neither of us do the god thing - that much we do know.
What I'd like to know is how your brand of ethnic nationalism
It never ends..

is made real.

Have you ever spoken to another human in the real world about it?

Have you ever acted on it?

What are the pros and cons of it in your view?

Top Bottom