Home

Jambo/Electricity/Saul/CG&P: Irish Nationalism v Old Age Pensioners

The reek of sheer desperation off you is something else.

You're a naturally born loser with great skills in alienating people.

I can talk far nastier shit than you but I'm still the most envied writer on these boards.

When you shit-post, you look like a fool.

Which is most of the time.

So keep those posts coming - the lads over on the gay bar site might start thinking they've actually embarrassed the hole off you.

How about the tough one, did you have any inspiration overnight? 🤔

Last night was Saturday, Jambo.

Non-losers don't waste it arguing with kangaroo-eating old tossers on the gay bar site - and then losing.

In public, and on record.

How come Saul/CG&P didn't stand up for you?

Even that drunk fella with the car keys who used to be in your now failed 'A Team'.

Not even Declan fucking Kelly wants you around!

Doh!

That HAS to hurt!

Last night was Saturday, Jambo.
And what is Saturday night alright for? 🤔

Non-losers don't waste it arguing with kangaroo-eating old tossers on the gay bar site - and then losing.

In public, and on record.

How come Saul/CG&P didn't stand up for you?

Even that drunk fella with the car keys who used to be in your now failed 'A Team'.

Not even Declan fucking Kelly wants you around!

Doh!

That HAS to hurt!

Bzzzt.. Wrong!

Wrong, Mowl

The correct answer is of course Elton's classic rock 'n roll song, Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting -

The other song (title track) that Mowl got wrong (I'm really starting to think that he isn't musical at all) and what better way for Saint Patty's day 🍀 (as Mowl calls it 😆), is a song by Irish (family) band The Corrs -

Jesus, is that a real picture?

It is, yes.

I saw it on his Boston By Van site online.

I couldn't stop laughing at him: he looks like an enormous nine-year old on his First Holy Communion day out with the family.

The poor fellow appears to have an actual gular sac?

Same as his gizzard really.

All that shouting and yelling at the old folks for pissing on the seats in the back of the van leaves his multiple chins stretched out like the underside of a pelican's beak. You could fit quadruplets in there, never mind one new infant baby. Or instead of babies, cheeseburgers. WE could even have a competition: how many cheeseburgers can you stuff into Declan's gob until it's completely full?

The first prize?

All the Big Cahuna cheeseburgers you can eat.

I see your efforts have been obliterated over on the gay bar, Jambo.

You're fucking useless, really.

Your entire repertoire, actually.

Imagine being so crap that not even Arsefield's would have you on-board?

Poor Jambo.

The eternal inner angry boy just runs his life, eh.

No Country for White Men?

This is the end result of "I'm not racist", "There's no such thing as the Far-Right", "It's fine if they are here to contribute", "If they pay tax" "If they were documented", "If they were vetted", "If they are genuinely seeking protection" etc.

So keep going and so will they.

Top Bottom