Home

Jambo/Electricity/Saul/CG&P: Irish Nationalism v Old Age Pensioners

That actually reminds me of something you said about Sham's mom that I thought was funny.. And then you corrected me (you weren't being funny, you were being nasty)

Your complete personality is negativity.

Can you really not see that?

Slab number three is getting thrashed?

That Dutch Gold turned out to be 90% correct on average in displaying what a tragedy your life actually is.

What's your plan for tonight?

Staying in?

Again?

Last night's efforts were nothing short of terribly sad: you really should consider killing yourself, Jambo.

Or are you no longer happy being called by the name I printed onto your forehead like a tattoo?

Nobody's trying to sell you anything, you dopey dole-head.

The difference between you and me is that I have a life.

You're still in the same hole you were born into.

Kill yourself.

Quickly.

So Mowl said -

No, dinner party across town with friends.

Then a rather loud music bar for late drinks and a taxi home.

And I said that that reminded me of a song. I'm almost positive if he cleared his mind (of hate) for 5 seconds, he'd get it.

Go on Mowly, have a shot at the song

If you get it right it will cheer you up..

What'd cheer me up right now is for you to slash your own throat live on youtube.

You could ask Val if you could use the slatted shed he broadcasts from - he'd happily let you kill yourself.

So would I - or any right-thinking and charitable person.

So Mowl said -

No, dinner party across town with friends.

Then a rather loud music bar for late drinks and a taxi home.

And I said that that reminded me of a song. I'm almost positive if he cleared his mind (of hate) for 5 seconds, he'd get it.

What knives have you to hand?

I'd recommend a fish filleting knife using short and shallow stabs to the stomach to release the acids into your blood.

Ten minutes of that sort of agony and you'll be begging Jayzus himself to take you.

Well sure listen Mowl, if I want to commit suicide I'll PM you and ask you for your advice (you obviously think about it a lot).

Now back to the song.

Left-handed Mowl (like me), c'mon you can do it..

What was your Ma's chosen means of killing herself to get the fuck away from you?

Let me guess: electricity - right?

Ahh, so the effects of doing a dirty-up-all-nighter from Friday afternoon through to, well.. ..now - are beginning to show?

Oasis is too lame so you reach for Jimi to shake yourself back into reality?

Cigarettes and alcohol, Jambo: they're your friends, trust me.

What's the fucking deal with you telling people not to call you Jambo?

Have they agreed to?

And what the fuck is wrong with you and all these fucking names you keep changing?
The only one that's consistently stuck is Jambo.
It's who you are, like a brand on a cow's arse.
You should have it carved into your forehead à la the Inglorious Basterds.

Just so you never forget - and neither do we.

Jambo.

Okay Mowl, I'm going to up the ante a little bit (I thought the last one was actually fairly easy tbh)

Here ya go -

80s Song Lyrics

The remains of the tent village outside your immigration offices in Dublin today after your government first spoofed and then bussed a gang-load of immigrant males (of fighting age) out to the old folk's home in Crooksling and who walked back into the city after being handed one-man tents and a wet field to call home. By the time the sad bastards got back, their shit was 'sanitized' and they were left with zilch possessions.

And all this so that your St Pattie's Day parade looks as clean as your (spoofed) unemployment statistics and current obligations to the destitute of the world. You stupid fucking cunts allowed this to happen, and now you're all mute while the rats in the sewers are growing stronger, sharper, and angrier than you while arseholes the likes of Jambo and the gay bar lads slag each other and tell each other they're 'important' in the 'bigger picture' of things.

You stupid bastards are dumb enough to have spawned as ridiculous a character as Declan Kelly to actually fly to Europe without his wife or kids so he can stay in Val fucking Martin's house for a few nights? Val? And Declan? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Jambo - accept it: you are and will always be one of life's losers.

Kill yourself.

And I mean that very sincerely.

White Irish males: replaced, regardless of your online yap.

All that shape throwing, Jambo?

What have you got to show for your fifty thousand posts under seven dozen different names on different sites?

Get a fucking job, you bum - you're useless.

Mowl, at this stage, your ranting is so incoherent I'd almost have to think that something happened to you recently (to make it worse)

Top Bottom