Home

Irish Nationalism and Catholicism (E.g. The National Party).

Do these lads still get salaries, irregardless of whether or not they ever get elected?

They want to be paid now too?

He said, sipping on his tay and shifting his arse into the ancient butt-groove on his TV dinner armchair.

The useless little prick.

He said, sipping on his tay and shifting his arse into the ancient butt-groove on his TV dinner armchair.

The useless little prick.
I wonder what the fuck type of idea the little cretin has in his mind now.

You'd have to laugh at these lads who try to look hard by pretending they're either in, or associated with the IRA - and online where the coppers and secret service can monitor them. Actual IRA members would be as quiet as a church mouse concerning any involvement in it. For all you know the fella who runs the local newsagents could be a member, yet you'd never expect it in a million years...nor would the authorities. These are clever individuals who want to keep a low profile, not wishing to bring any attention to themselves.

Still, you're always going to get wannabee hard-men who love bullshitting about how they're in xyz secret organisation online or in the pub.

The likes of Jambo who love these very unusual men give them 5 euro a month out of their dole money.

He should send them his empties from the slabs of Dutch Gold so they can redeem them in the recycle machines.

That's what we do up here with the Roma.

I wonder what the fuck type of idea the little cretin has in his mind now.

The little shitstain hasn't a mind of his own, he's the most gullible and reactionary little cunt of them all.

Go back two years ago and he HATED Declan, slagged him off for being fat, a spoofer, a fake.

Look at the little twat now?

Used to ADORE me, now hates my guts after he confided in me about his son being a burglar and gave him good advice which he bottled on. The son's still living in the family home - at forty three years of age. Again: FORTY-THREE YEARS OF AGE.

You'd have to laugh at these lads who try to look hard by pretending they're either in, or associated with the IRA - and online where the coppers and secret service can monitor them. Actual IRA members would be as quiet as a church mouse concerning any involvement in it.

You meet them all the time in Ireland. One hilarious lad who drank in the Mucky Duck out in Maynooth or Leixlip followed me outside the pub one afternoon while I was taking a cigarette break (I no longer smoke cigarettes) and he was well on with the beer. Out of nowhere he says at the top of his voice to no one in particular: 'nor until Urrland is a thurty-six county state will we stop'.

I asked him who he was talking to.

'Jus' sayin', like..'

Thirty SIX counties?

'Yeah - alla dem..'

So you're a member?

'Can't say - y'kno' Bro'..'

Yeah.

For all you know the fella who runs the local newsagents could be a member, yet you'd never expect it in a million years...nor would the authorities. These are clever individuals who want to keep a low profile, not wishing to bring any attention to themselves.

On another entirely separate occasion, I was working in the off license in Castleknock opposite Myo's pub. I'm working away at around 0900 and the doors don't open til eleven. So I'm alone and I have the music blaring. At eleven this bloke walks in: round-necked jumper over shirt buttoned up the the chin, slacks of some description, patent leather brown shoes and a cheap and tacky haircut.

'Oho, that's a great bit of work you're doing there!'

Yeah - thanks.

The music is turned down and a chat show selected, dude is wandering around dusting shelves and watching me. After a while he starts a conversation about the state of Ireland and how life is in Finland. Yap yap, and of course politics and the church come up. Dude listens to my angle on things and I can tell his brain's working overtime. He asks where I write these opinions and critiques. I tell him I frequent a few political discussion boards.

'Oh, REALLY?'

Yeah.

'What name do you use - if not your own?'

I'm called The Mowl.

Dude freezes. Eyes starting wandering around and has a look on his puss like something just went off in his pants. So I go on yapping as though I haven't noticed his reaction. I'm thinking: 'this cunt is likely one of my haters' by the way he's acting all cagey and uptight. So I turn and look him in the eye and ask him has he heard of any of these sites?

'Errrr, yeah - sort of..'

Sort of how?

'Ehhhhh, I have to go out back and sort a few things.'

So now I know he's some cunt from one or other site and I want to know his username. Keeps laughing and refusing to reply, acting like he doesn't know what I'm talking about. He has a smart phone in his pocket. So I'm watching him reflected in the glass I'm working on, and he's fiddling with the phone. I'm not online with my Irish numbers, they're all pre-pay disposable numbers. So I take mine out and pretend to be surfing on it. He's watching me like a hawk by now and is really uncomfortable, shuffling around and seemingly unable to make small talk.

By now I'm considering the whole profile: dress, accent, haircut, stance, expensive phone, has a laptop on the counter and it's switched on to google.

Which fucking cunt is he?

I'm thinking Tadhg Gaelach by the accent alone - pure Blanchardstown knacker but with an air of affected falsity.

He's well fucking dodgy whichever one he is.

I thought Tadhg because he's a Blanch man and seemingly proud of it. He's also very slippery and nasty. Nah, but. This one looks like a puff of wind would blow him over. Dengler? Nah, not uptight enough. YoungDan? Nah, way too young. Feeney? Nah, it's not a culchie accent. And on and on I'm trying to think who I'm in the company of. I try a few more times to get his username but no joy.

He was definitely a cunt - 100%.

So if you're reading this one, cunty - I know you're a coward and if I get your name I will call by the off license next time I'm home for an, er - 'visit' to you boss, a lovely lady who adores me and my work, has a daughter whom she disowned because she took up with a Czech bloke who sold weed. I bought some weed off her later myself after getting her number regarding my next job for the family business.

Off license guy wasn't family - just an employee handling the cash register and (spoof) advising wines like a proper sommelier.

They're everywhere, the cunts: everywhere.

Still, you're always going to get wannabee hard-men who love bullshitting about how they're in xyz secret organisation online or in the pub.

These cunts won't even admit to being members of these sites - so they're not going to be in any way obvious when out and about on their own turf.

I doubt their own closest people don't really know how far down the rabbit-hole they've gone.

Cowards, all of them.

When I worked the bars in Ballyfermot, they all knew who I am from the BBBB. As soon as anyone new finds out I'm pummeled with the same questions and accusations: 'wha' skool did you go ta ta lurn how to write like tha'?

'You don't sound very Ballyer'.

Yeah, I know.

'Wha' road den?'

Lower end.

And so on.

Blogging isn't a habit for Ballyer's pub people. But anyone can still pick any article and ask me about it on the spot and I'll talk like I write. I can entertain a bar full of people with the banter and the slagging. I can give more than they can and I know they're not going to take offence, not in any way that puts me in any danger at least.

Sometimes on the buses I watch people using their phones and what they're surfing, same in the pubs and restaurants.

Have never once seen any person on any blog doing their thing under their alias.

Not yet, at least.

Just that one cunt in Castleknock.

So yeah, fella: that's why your boss pays me €250 for a morning's work.

Three hours of splashy-fun, and I'm back out the door on my way to the next gig in the Spar shop - which she also owns.

That's another €250 for the afternoon, then the evening after closing time in the letting agency beside the pharmacy, then that Indian/Korean style joint by the bus stop. Both pay €250 for their customized artwork. When I'm done, I walk across the Phoenix Park in the dead of night, watching out for the deer and hoping I find some horns. It's always lovely no matter how cold. The city lights sparkling in the distance, the wind cutting across the gaels and tossing the trees. Pitch black darkness so I can't see what I'm walking on. Then from Chapelizod village up to Mam's house by cab: I'm fucked if I'm walking up that fucking hill to Ballyer. Not even for €1K in used notes.

And a bottle of my choice from the offie.

And they say art is a vocation?

Heh!

Yeah.

I have eyes, Jambo - I'm not informing you of your content: I'm telling you you're a fucking dick-head.

Different thing altogether.

What do you call a self-centred asshole who constantly tries to disrupt discussion on the site with anti-social behaviour and general stupidity? 🤔

If you have anything to say about right-wing politics in Ireland then say it. Otherwise shut your hole.

What do you call a self-centred asshole who constantly tries to disrupt discussion on the site with anti-social behaviour and general stupidity?

Jambo?

It's Jambo, isn't it?

Wondering why you still have two cans left from last night's slab of Dutch Gold?

If you have anything to say about right-wing politics in Ireland then say it.

You're an idiot.

Otherwise shut your hole.

No.

Idiot.

Aontú

(I'm not sure who would call Aontu right-wing other than a shitlib who gets off on infanticide)

The IFP want to replace you with foreigners, they just want to do it from outside the EU. When Britain left the EU, non white migration into Britain skyrocketed. IFP like UKIP want to fill the country with blacks.

England has an obligation to her colonies.

Ask anyone.

You thick cunt.

If you need to yap about it - then get it right: England has no choice, her colonies called their debts in and came home to the mainland from their islands.

Ireland - on the other hand - has NO obligations of that kind.

Anywhere at all - bar maybe the Vatican.

Fuck off with your telegrams or get barred: nobody on this site uses telegram - bar you - talking to yourself, you stupid little prick.

Aontú

(I'm not sure who would call Aontu right-wing other than a shitlib who gets off on infanticide)

Who are you talking to, Jambo?

You're addressing thin air - because nobody cares even slightly about your telegram headlines.

Try having a real ride and stop all this wanking eleven times a day, you useless bag of wet dog-shit.

England has an obligation to her colonies.

Ask anyone.

You thick cunt.

If you need to yap about it - then get it right: England has no choice, her colonies called their debts in and came home to the mainland from their islands.
You truly are a simple-minded parrot

Ireland - on the other hand - has NO obligations of that kind.

Anywhere at all - bar maybe the Vatican.

Fuck off with your telegrams or get barred: nobody
Bar me then, right now, you useless cretin

on this site uses telegram - bar you - talking to yourself, you stupid little prick.

Who are you talking to, Jambo?

You're addressing thin air - because nobody cares even slightly about your telegram headlines.

Try having a real ride and stop all this wanking eleven times a day, you useless bag of wet dog-shit.
Go to bed

He should send them his empties from the slabs of Dutch Gold so they can redeem them in the recycle machines.

That's what we do up here with the Roma.

The little shitstain hasn't a mind of his own, he's the most gullible and reactionary little cunt of them all.

Go back two years ago and he HATED Declan, slagged him off for being fat, a spoofer, a fake.

Look at the little twat now?

Used to ADORE me, now hates my guts after he confided in me about his son being a burglar and gave him good advice which he bottled on. The son's still living in the family home - at forty three years of age. Again: FORTY-THREE YEARS OF AGE.

You meet them all the time in Ireland. One hilarious lad who drank in the Mucky Duck out in Maynooth or Leixlip followed me outside the pub one afternoon while I was taking a cigarette break (I no longer smoke cigarettes) and he was well on with the beer. Out of nowhere he says at the top of his voice to no one in particular: 'nor until Urrland is a thurty-six county state will we stop'.

I asked him who he was talking to.

'Jus' sayin', like..'

Thirty SIX counties?

'Yeah - alla dem..'

So you're a member?

'Can't say - y'kno' Bro'..'

Yeah.

On another entirely separate occasion, I was working in the off license in Castleknock opposite Myo's pub. I'm working away at around 0900 and the doors don't open til eleven. So I'm alone and I have the music blaring. At eleven this bloke walks in: round-necked jumper over shirt buttoned up the the chin, slacks of some description, patent leather brown shoes and a cheap and tacky haircut.

'Oho, that's a great bit of work you're doing there!'

Yeah - thanks.

The music is turned down and a chat show selected, dude is wandering around dusting shelves and watching me. After a while he starts a conversation about the state of Ireland and how life is in Finland. Yap yap, and of course politics and the church come up. Dude listens to my angle on things and I can tell his brain's working overtime. He asks where I write these opinions and critiques. I tell him I frequent a few political discussion boards.

'Oh, REALLY?'

Yeah.

'What name do you use - if not your own?'

I'm called The Mowl.

Dude freezes. Eyes starting wandering around and has a look on his puss like something just went off in his pants. So I go on yapping as though I haven't noticed his reaction. I'm thinking: 'this cunt is likely one of my haters' by the way he's acting all cagey and uptight. So I turn and look him in the eye and ask him has he heard of any of these sites?

'Errrr, yeah - sort of..'

Sort of how?

'Ehhhhh, I have to go out back and sort a few things.'

So now I know he's some cunt from one or other site and I want to know his username. Keeps laughing and refusing to reply, acting like he doesn't know what I'm talking about. He has a smart phone in his pocket. So I'm watching him reflected in the glass I'm working on, and he's fiddling with the phone. I'm not online with my Irish numbers, they're all pre-pay disposable numbers. So I take mine out and pretend to be surfing on it. He's watching me like a hawk by now and is really uncomfortable, shuffling around and seemingly unable to make small talk.

By now I'm considering the whole profile: dress, accent, haircut, stance, expensive phone, has a laptop on the counter and it's switched on to google.

Which fucking cunt is he?

I'm thinking Tadhg Gaelach by the accent alone - pure Blanchardstown knacker but with an air of affected falsity.

He's well fucking dodgy whichever one he is.

I thought Tadhg because he's a Blanch man and seemingly proud of it. He's also very slippery and nasty. Nah, but. This one looks like a puff of wind would blow him over. Dengler? Nah, not uptight enough. YoungDan? Nah, way too young. Feeney? Nah, it's not a culchie accent. And on and on I'm trying to think who I'm in the company of. I try a few more times to get his username but no joy.

He was definitely a cunt - 100%.

So if you're reading this one, cunty - I know you're a coward and if I get your name I will call by the off license next time I'm home for an, er - 'visit' to you boss, a lovely lady who adores me and my work, has a daughter whom she disowned because she took up with a Czech bloke who sold weed. I bought some weed off her later myself after getting her number regarding my next job for the family business.

Off license guy wasn't family - just an employee handling the cash register and (spoof) advising wines like a proper sommelier.

They're everywhere, the cunts: everywhere.

These cunts won't even admit to being members of these sites - so they're not going to be in any way obvious when out and about on their own turf.

I doubt their own closest people don't really know how far down the rabbit-hole they've gone.

Cowards, all of them.

When I worked the bars in Ballyfermot, they all knew who I am from the BBBB. As soon as anyone new finds out I'm pummeled with the same questions and accusations: 'wha' skool did you go ta ta lurn how to write like tha'?

'You don't sound very Ballyer'.

Yeah, I know.

'Wha' road den?'

Lower end.

And so on.

Blogging isn't a habit for Ballyer's pub people. But anyone can still pick any article and ask me about it on the spot and I'll talk like I write. I can entertain a bar full of people with the banter and the slagging. I can give more than they can and I know they're not going to take offence, not in any way that puts me in any danger at least.

Sometimes on the buses I watch people using their phones and what they're surfing, same in the pubs and restaurants.

Have never once seen any person on any blog doing their thing under their alias.

Not yet, at least.

Just that one cunt in Castleknock.

So yeah, fella: that's why your boss pays me €250 for a morning's work.

Three hours of splashy-fun, and I'm back out the door on my way to the next gig in the Spar shop - which she also owns.

That's another €250 for the afternoon, then the evening after closing time in the letting agency beside the pharmacy, then that Indian/Korean style joint by the bus stop. Both pay €250 for their customized artwork. When I'm done, I walk across the Phoenix Park in the dead of night, watching out for the deer and hoping I find some horns. It's always lovely no matter how cold. The city lights sparkling in the distance, the wind cutting across the gaels and tossing the trees. Pitch black darkness so I can't see what I'm walking on. Then from Chapelizod village up to Mam's house by cab: I'm fucked if I'm walking up that fucking hill to Ballyer. Not even for €1K in used notes.

And a bottle of my choice from the offie.

And they say art is a vocation?

Heh!

Yeah.

Excellent post. Sums up wannabee hard men on Arsefield's such as Wolf & Co.

You truly are a simple-minded parrot

🤪

Bar me then, right now, you useless cretin

I'll leave that for you to do yourself, Jimmy D.

Watched any U2 Documentaries lately?

Go to bed

I did - slept like a wee lamb.

We had a freak snowstorm yesterday with 35cms of snow and freezing conditions (just below zero) that stopped the trams because the trucks used for winter maintenance were put into storage for the coming summer. They had to drag them all back out again to clear things up around lunchtime. By 1600 everything was back on course. Today it's already plus three and the snow's melting fast.

By this evening it'll be grey sloshy freezing water everywhere, and by nightfall it'll be finally over.

It was beautiful though: the trees were covered from every angle by the wind and they were totally white all over.

Excellent post. Sums up wannabee hard men on Arsefield's such as Wolf & Co.

Some of them reveal a little about who they are. That JPC sort on Arsefield's is a self-confessed civil service lifer: speands every fucking minute of it online on Arsefield's. Proud of it too: fuck the state, fuck the civil service, gimme my sick leave, my wage increase I entitled to, my holiday pay, my double time on Sundays, etc.

The cunt I met was a natural born loser, even with his fake south-side accent. One look at him and you just KNOW he hasn't been laid in years. Hasn't been out in decades. Spends his time online, thinking he's winning by posting crap he found on some dank board somewhere down the Tullamore bypass.

Remind you of anyone?

How about you, Jambo?

Got a mirror handy?

So, Seamus - another Saturday night in with your device?

How sweet.

is Keith live on some podcast or are you just looking for naked pictures of him on Google search?

Top Bottom