Home

Irish Nationalism and Catholicism (E.g. The National Party).

Sunday evenings are usually well-oiled in Saul's gaff after selling all the stolen gear outside the back door of the local church after midday mass.

He's classy like that.

I wonder how Jambo and his band of merry nationalists will respond to Sunak's laughter at the refugees taking a trip to Northern Ireland to destroy their passports and sign on in Dublin? Yeah, they might have to suffer a few nights in a tent somewhere off the high streets of the capital, but that won't be permanent once they sink their claws in.

They know they'll be given a house or a flat at some point, so there's fuck all to lose in getting to Belfast and then glad-hopping it down to Dublin for the goodies.
Those poor fuckers out in Newtownmountkennedy are wasting their time: while they're protesting one location, the government's busily planting another one elsewhere. It must suck having a government that clearly hates your guts and thinks you some thicko for letting all this happen.

They'd be right too - you fuckers are hopeless - utterly fucking destitute.

Still, at least Mary-Lou has called on all of her yaps to stand in the next election.

Perhaps this time they might actually TRY to gain power - not like last time when she deliberately didn't have enough candidates one way or the other.

What's your wishes for Ireland if she does get in?

More of the same?

I wonder how Jambo and his band of merry nationalists will respond to Sunak's laughter at the refugees taking a trip to Northern Ireland to destroy their passports and sign on in Dublin? Yeah, they might have to suffer a few nights in a tent somewhere off the high streets of the capital, but that won't be permanent once they sink their claws in.

They know they'll be given a house or a flat at some point, so there's fuck all to lose in getting to Belfast and then glad-hopping it down to Dublin for the goodies.
Those poor fuckers out in Newtownmountkennedy are wasting their time: while they're protesting one location, the government's busily planting another one elsewhere. It must suck having a government that clearly hates your guts and thinks you some thicko for letting all this happen.

They'd be right too - you fuckers are hopeless - utterly fucking destitute.

Still, at least Mary-Lou has called on all of her yaps to stand in the next election.

Perhaps this time they might actually TRY to gain power - not like last time when she deliberately didn't have enough candidates one way or the other.

What's your wishes for Ireland if she does get in?

More of the same?
Incoherent rubbish

Are you drunk already?

Nice one.

I've yet to mix a Bellini, too busy rolling spliffs for later.
You asked - What are your wishes [sic] for a Sinn Fein government, more of the same?

Daft question aside, why did you even mention Sinn Fein (in a thread supposedly about nationalism and Catholicism)? 🤔

I guarantee you that if you go down to Mount St and check the logos on the metal fences erected this morning, then it'll be a company called Siteserv.

Know who owns Siteserv?

No?

Look it up and get back to me.

Irish nationalism strides confidently forward utilizing the wonders of modern technology by starting their own little slot on the media with this site on YouTube:

Meet Wes, protestor at the Newtownmountkennedy site with his mental-looking pinhead features, as he tells the world how affronted he is with these women and children men being sent to live in their town andhow scared they are for their wives and children. This online television channel is being funded by a fat Irishman over in Boston who goes by the name Youngdan but in reality is a roundy little gnome from Ballinspittle called Declan Kelly who has a degree from UCG in Home Economics or something like that.

The chap in the image above is clearly one of his foot-soldiers: you can tell by the big ears, the pinhead features, and the vacant look of dismayed confusion on his chops. How come all of Declan's mates are a bit deranged looking? I mean, if Declan's intentions here are either (a) getting one back on Val for him fucking off and becoming a YouTube sensation by himself, or (b) to try to rope in a few more rednecked idiots who haven't a fucking clue what's going on anywhere to boost the numbers on the gay bar site known as Arsefield's?

The chap asking the questions isn't named, but he's definitely a culchie el-supremo.

You'd have to wonder how Val's going to respond to this?

Val and Declan were once thick as thieves, a friendship dating all the way back to the noughties when both were all over every discussion out there from morning to night. Then they had a lover's tiff and nothing's ever been the same since. Declan keeps Val's old account on the gay bar site active by posting for Val when he's busy elsewhere with his entire arm up a cow's hole for a few hours having the craic in true Cavan style.

Watch out world: here comes Roundy - and he has his best pinheads right behind him.

I see Dan "came out" as a racist (nationalist) to his old UCG classmates who left him behind all those many years ago.

Now he feels he's even with them I guess.

Dan behind the bar hoping to "get rich quick" in Boston, drinking on the cheap with the dregs of Loughrea, while his old classmates got on with their careers, doing real work.

Like every racist (nationalist) on Arsefields, Dan seethes with resentments and feelings that life has slighted him.

Note he "came out" over that notorious racist lie about Moore St.

Did any of these halfwit racist culchies visit Moore St. at its turning point?

No. Because if they had, they would have seen that the street was abandoned by the Irish during the Celtic tiger.

I have black and white photos somewhere of its near complete dereliction that I took.

The Irish didn't want yesterday's meat or fish or vegetables anymore, sold on the street. Rather they wanted to go to the brand new "malls" and spend their newfound money on the best that money could buy.

We abandoned the street. It was emptied, left to fall apart.

But eventually others stepped in to save the street, and its character, as that type of marketplace. (I was glad, because I loved that type of marketplace as opposed to the new type of marketplace made ubiquitous by the "Celtic Tiger".)

img_0148-png.5595

I see Dan "came out" as a racist (nationalist) to his old UCG classmates who left him behind all those many years ago.

Now he feels he's even with them I guess.

Dan behind the bar hoping to "get rich quick" in Boston, drinking on the cheap with the dregs of Loughrea, while his old classmates got on with their careers, doing real work.

Like every racist (nationalist) on Arsefields, Dan seethes with resentments and feelings that life has slighted him.

Note he "came out" over that notorious racist lie about Moore St.

Did any of these halfwit racist culchies visit Moore St. at its turning point?

No. Because if they had, they would have seen that the street was abandoned by the Irish during the Celtic tiger.

I have black and white photos somewhere of its near complete dereliction that I took.

The Irish didn't want yesterday's meat or fish or vegetables anymore, sold on the street. Rather they wanted to go to the brand new "malls" and spend their newfound money on the best that money could buy.

We abandoned the street. It was emptied, left to fall apart.

But eventually others stepped in to save the street, and its character, as that type of marketplace. (I was glad, because I loved that type of marketplace as opposed to the new type of marketplace made ubiquitous by the "Celtic Tiger".)

img_0148-png.5595
So you're laying the blame for Moore Street being a foreign ghetto now on the Irish public (white people)?

You truly are a sick and twisted individual anti-white, your hatred (for white people) knows no bounds

Top Bottom