Home

Irish Nationalism and Catholicism (E.g. The National Party).

Nationalism isn't exactly legal (as well as having other built-in real world consequences) and I think fundamental nationalist rhetoric could run afoul of the anti-free speech laws to be enacted.

What have you got to be concerned with, whether that's what you post online or if you were to go to an Antifa anti-nationalist, pro-degeneracy protest or a NGO astroturfed "Refugees Welcome" gig with Christy Moore and traitorous politicians in attendance?
Where has the bar been set in allowing the expression of your "nationalist" rhetoric? It seems like it's set pretty low to me.

Okay, Gemma faced the law when she refused to stop harrassing the woman whose young son died by suicide, and she wouldn't stop using his image even on repeated requests by his mother, so as to "prove" her alleged link of young deaths being down to the Covid-19 vaccine.

And your man Graham Carey was brought up for going around saying that refugees were "here to rape", and he was encouraging people to "bring whatever the fuck you feel you need to bring to defend yourself” to the anti-asylum protests and talking about shotguns, and he was claiming that the Jews were behind the promotion of the COVID-19 vaccinations because they want “to chip all the children in the world” and it was for “financial gain”, and he said, “We need to wipe the Jews out”.

Who else, and how far did they go in bleating the "nationalist" message? The reality is the bar is set pretty fucking low for saying whatever it is you want to say.

Obviously, there needs to be some limit.

I doubt though going on what has gone on that you'd be brought up even for saying as you have on these fora that if people want "nationalism" they better be prepared to take up a gun, or that your enemies will be put up against a wall and held accountable, may God have mercy on them etc.

Even at that, which may be borderline, you don't think that if you took one small step back from that position you'd be allowed express your opinion about your spurious "nationalism" in real life?

Where has the bar been set in allowing the expression of your "nationalist" rhetoric? It seems like it's set pretty low to me.

Okay, Gemma faced the law when she refused to stop harrassing the woman whose young son died by suicide, and she wouldn't stop using his image even on repeated requests by his mother, so as to "prove" her alleged link of young deaths being down to the Covid-19 vaccine.

And your man Graham Carey was brought up for going around saying that refugees were "here to rape", and he was encouraging people to "bring whatever the fuck you feel you need to bring to defend yourself” to the anti-asylum protests and talking about shotguns, and he was claiming that the Jews were behind the promotion of the COVID-19 vaccinations because they want “to chip all the children in the world” and it was for “financial gain”, and he said, “We need to wipe the Jews out”.

Who else, and how far did they go in bleating the "nationalist" message? The reality is the bar is set pretty fucking low for saying whatever it is you want to say.

Obviously, there needs to be some limit.

I doubt though going on what has gone on that you'd be brought up even for saying as you have on these fora that if people want "nationalism" they better be prepared to take up a gun, or that your enemies will be put up against a wall and held accountable, may God have mercy on them etc.

Even at that, which may be borderline, you don't think that if you took one small step back from that position you'd be allowed express your opinion about your spurious "nationalism" in real life?
I wrote a hyperbolic post that you saved to hard drive and have pestered the guards with.. But there's a lot of truth in what I said - nationalism, and basic nationalist rhetoric, will be illegal (as well as having other real world, built-in consequences).

“Pestering” here meaning occasionally writing in a post on this forum something like, “heads up to Garda Inspector McInerney of GRIDO” when you write something particularly odious.

Or, telling you the plain truth that if you went down to the garda station, and went through some of those manifestos of white supremacist shooters, and showed the Guard on duty how much of what you post mirrored those manifestos, they'd likely take you away for good?

Look Jambo, I have no interest in the Gardai, actually I would consider they are not adequately rising to the societal threat of what’s been happening online, just like every other institution in this country there is no application of individual intelligence to judge the situation and what ought to be done, instead it’s perpetual death by committee to any type of initiative or intelligent perception.

Neither do I ever save things to my hard drive, rather I have an automated crawler and all I have to do is run a SQL query to find any past post across these fora that occurs to me.

“Pestering” here meaning occasionally writing in a post on this forum something like, “heads up to Garda Inspector McInerney of GRIDO” when you write something particularly odious.
Or, telling you the plain truth that if you went down to the garda station, and went through some of those manifestos of white supremacist shooters, and showed the Guard on duty how much of what you post mirrored those manifestos, they'd likely take you away for good?
Yes, I know there's nothing more that would please you than the (illegitimate) Irish government imprisoning someone like me, but I think you're living in a fantasy world, I don't think the grounds for that would be - Dylann Roof wrote something about the Great Replacement in his manifesto.

But on the subject of terrorism, you may not have heard about it (considering you're probably posting from downtown Tel Aviv) but we had a thing in this country called - The Troubles, in which the PIRA committed many acts of terrorism. Do you think that anyone and everyone who agreed with them, a Republican, should have been "put away for good", for essentially a thoughtcrime, that they might commit an act of terrorism at some point in the future? 🤔

Look Jambo, I have no interest in the Gardai, actually I would consider they are not adequately rising to the societal threat of what’s been happening online, just like every other institution in this country there is no application of individual intelligence to judge the situation and what ought to be done, instead it’s perpetual death by committee to any type of initiative or intelligent perception.

Neither do I ever save things to my hard drive, rather I have an automated crawler and all I have to do is run a SQL query to find any past post across these fora that occurs to me.

Oh I doubt they'd take you away to prison, more likely you'd be chucked into St. Pat's with Golah, more to protect you from yourself than anything, keep you away from the internet and continued self inflicted lobotomy through mindless repetition and regurgitation.

Look at this in Ongar.

This Irish chap, probably some type of a white supremacist, horribly dissed this African lady in an overtly racist tone, with sexual innuendo.

She had had enough. And she was having none of it. Just check her out putting manners on the fat, racist pup.

Looks like a trained athlete alright.

Still, who goes down to the shops in a swimming costume?

I met a beautiful young Finnish girl only yesterday wearing a see-through net-type white dress with a black bikini underneath, totally showing it all off yet acting as though everything was perfectly normal. People were staring and she seemed to be enjoying it, so I asked her did she realise her dress was see-through; she replied that yes, she did - and she was going out for the first time since she dumped her boyfriend who cheated on her, so she was going down to his usual bar/restaurant to meet her mates - and to rub his nose in it.

I had to laugh, she really meant it too.

Somebody got super lucky last night.

Looks like a trained athlete alright.
Looks more like the U.S. every day

The sheer madness of importing it here, or as Einstein said - Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Still, who goes down to the shops in a swimming costume?

I met a beautiful young Finnish girl only yesterday wearing a see-through net-type white dress with a black bikini underneath, totally showing it all off yet acting as though everything was perfectly normal. People were staring and she seemed to be enjoying it, so I asked her did she realise her dress was see-through; she replied that yes, she did - and she was going out for the first time since she dumped her boyfriend who cheated on her, so she was going down to his usual bar/restaurant to meet her mates - and to rub his nose in it.

I had to laugh, she really meant it too.

Somebody got super lucky last night.
Did you surreptitiously take pictures on your phone and have a fap when you got back to the flah? 😆

Looks more like the U.S. every day

While you sit at home watching telly, complaining about your brand of 'ethno-nationalism' not being adhered to.

The sheer madness of importing it here, or as Einstein said - Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Bit like yourself and your 'ethno-nationalist' schtick.

Did you surreptitiously take pictures on your phone and have a fap when you got back to the flah? 😆

You sound to me like a man who probably does EXACTLY that - and even to brown skinned women - your auld Samsung phone jesus-taped to a stick to get an up-skirt to keep you sated and satisfied when at home alone. Up here, I have no need to behave as cheaply or un-classy. If you knew anything at all about Finland then you'd know that these women are the most beautiful race of people and that the indigenous features fit the ladies very well while making the males look a bit pointy in the chin.

Finnish ladies love the Mowl, and the Mowl loves them too.

I notice you're being rather liberal with the smilies lately?

Have you run out of things to say about 'ethno-nationalism' and the changing face of Dublin and Ireland in general becoming even more of shithole than it was previously? Tell me: what's the one thing about Ireland that gives you a sense of having something/anything to be proud of as an 'ethno-nationalist' and how would you go about spreading the good word so it can be benefit to white Irish people in general (as in not immigrants)?

Does 'ethno-nationalism' include not giving a shit about anything going on that's not on the internet?

And how do you go about spreading the value of your beliefs?

Or are you just a one-man show?

While you sit at home watching telly, complaining about your brand of 'ethno-nationalism' not being adhered to.
I don't watch television, haven't for a long time

Bit like yourself and your 'ethno-nationalist' schtick.

You sound to me like a man who probably does EXACTLY that - and even to brown skinned women - your auld Samsung phone jesus-taped to a stick to get an up-skirt to keep you sated and satisfied when at home alone. Up here, I have no need to behave as cheaply or un-classy. If you knew anything at all about Finland then you'd know that these women are the most beautiful race of people and that the indigenous features fit the ladies very well while making the males look a bit pointy in the chin.

Finnish ladies love the Mowl, and the Mowl loves them too.
I notice you're being rather liberal with the smilies lately?
You should stop encouraging me (because I get the impression it annoys you ☺️)

Have you run out of things to say about 'ethno-nationalism' and the changing face of Dublin and Ireland in general becoming even more of shithole than it was previously? Tell me: what's the one thing about Ireland that gives you a sense of having something/anything to be proud of as an 'ethno-nationalist' and how would you go about spreading the good word so it can be benefit to white Irish people in general (as in not immigrants)?

Does 'ethno-nationalism' include not giving a shit about anything going on that's not on the internet?

And how do you go about spreading the value of your beliefs?

Or are you just a one-man show?
I ❤️ the Irish people, warts and all. And I want Ireland to be for the Irish and white. I also want the same thing for my European and European descended brothers and sisters in their respective countries.

I don't watch television, haven't for a long time

Yeah, about twenty minutes long time.

You should stop encouraging me (because I get the impression it annoys you ☺️)

It doesn't annoy me - but it makes you look like a little girl.

I ❤️ the Irish people, warts and all.

Anal warts, penile warts, facial warts, there's no end to them.

And I want Ireland to be for the Irish and white.

If I had a smilie to hand I'd use the one of tears of laughter.

I also want the same thing for my European and European descended brothers and sisters in their respective countries.

You want everyone to stay in their own country, is that it?

That where you're born is where you stay?

How does that work?

I'm a Dubliner, I live (very luxuriously) in Helsinki - because I love the life up here. As it happens, the Finns are very happy to make me feel at home. They gave me this beautiful open plan apartment by the sea - for peanuts. The average rent in Dublin/Ireland today is €2,200 for a one-bed 'flah' in some stinking hell-hole like Phibsborough.

I am now officially of duel nationality - Irish and Finnish, because they gave me my passport too.

They seem to like me a lot - which is nice.

I like them too - especially the ladies, who adore a cheeky little upstart like the Mowl.

Would it make you happy if your stupid child-like dreams became true and I was deported back to the shit-hole of Dublin Ireland?

Yeah, about twenty minutes long time.

It doesn't annoy me - but it makes you look like a little girl.

Anal warts, penile warts, facial warts, there's no end to them.

If I had a smilie to hand I'd use the one of tears of laughter.

You want everyone to stay in their own country, is that it?

That where you're born is where you stay?

How does that work?

I'm a Dubliner, I live (very luxuriously) in Helsinki - because I love the life up here. As it happens, the Finns are very happy to make me feel at home. They gave me this beautiful open plan apartment by the sea - for peanuts. The average rent in Dublin/Ireland today is €2,200 for a one-bed 'flah' in some stinking hell-hole like Phibsborough.

I am now officially of duel nationality - Irish and Finnish, because they gave me my passport too.

They seem to like me a lot - which is nice.

I like them too - especially the ladies, who adore a cheeky little upstart like the Mowl.

Would it make you happy if your stupid child-like dreams became true and I was deported back to the shit-hole of Dublin Ireland?
Did I ever tell you about my sixty-four thousand dollar question, Mowl? 🤔

I thought it was great when I thought of it because I thought it contained a self-evident truth of sorts.

I don't have it written down or saved to my hard drive but it goes like this..

Q. Do you think the following outcomes O1 and O2 would be equally as bad (A1) or one worse than the other (A2)?

O1. The Irish become an ethnic minority in Ireland with a majority white population

O2. The Irish become an ethnic minority in Ireland with a majority non-white population

And I thought that that would force people to think about race (in the scenario of the Irish becoming a minority in Ireland) but funnily enough, of the few people I asked, they all answered A1. Whereas my answer is A2 (that's in your favour Mowl)

Personally, I don't mind it at all if Ireland gets swamped with the worst of the worst of all the planet's nationalities and all the indigenous Irish are wiped out in the process. Seems to me you're placing far too much value on Irish people. If you all were to die tomorrow, not much in the world would change apart from there being more Dutch Gold for everyone else to share while you lot burn.

Ireland's a kip.

Dublin's a hell-hole.

What fucking difference does anything make when you accept these two simple facts of life?

You seem to think the Irish are some sort of exception, like royalty or something. But you're not: you're a shower of savage knackers. You'd sell your dead Ma's arse to an Arab for a slab of Dutch Gold. The Irish have nothing left to offer. It's all over, yet you seem to be distracted by the terms of 'ethno-nationalism' as proscribed by some English blokes - from England.

And when you're not kissing British arse, you're fawning all over Muhammud Ali and BA Baracus - two black men.

You're one seriously confused little baba, Jambo.

Now take your meds like a good boy.

I'm afraid I don't believe you.

You're afraid?

Of me?

I could ask you twenty questions in one day (probably have) and you don't answer a single one of them

Why would I?

You post videos, other people's thoughts and opinions, then complain when the Mowl won't answer you?

Get real.

Plus, I'm not wading through twenty paragraphs of Mowl tripe to get to your "question" 🙄

What we're examining here is not the belief in 'Ethno-Nationalism' but rather the daily practice of same. For the last couple of years we've had Jambo screaming about ethno-nationalism as an ideal in his vision of future Ireland, but the question here is (I've actually asked this same question more than a few dozen times, but he refuses to answer) how does an ethno-nationalist manifest the beliefs belying the ideal?

So Jambo: how does an ethno-nationalist go about their day?

Does it involve refusing to shop anywhere that's not owned by an Irish person?

Does it involve refusing to get into a taxi or a bus driven by a Somali?

Does it involve refusing to eat any foods that have been prepared and served by a non-Irish national?

Does it mean that if ethno-nationalism takes off and there's a political party formed to represent ethno-nationalists, would their getting into power mean that every non-Irish person would be (a) sent home, or (b) shot in the head from seven paces? How would ethno-ntionalists in general behave towards anyone who isn't also an ethno-nationalist? Is there a code book that explains what ethno-nationalists should do or would it be every man for himself?

If you ordered a pizza and some bloke from Pakistan delivered it to you knowing that you were a card-carrying member of the ethno-nationalist party, would you refuse to take it? Take it and check that he hasn't hogged up a looey and spat it into the tomato sauce? Drag him indoors and beat him death? Then steal his electric bike and sell it on Facebook? Take the pizza, have a chat, hand him a tip, and wish him well? Tap his skull with the baseball bat with the six inch nail in the top of it that you keep behind the front door?

Quiz him about Nehru and tell him you think Gandhi was a great man?

Offer him a pamphlet about the Irish ethno-nationalist party and their general manifesto?

Start crying?

Shit your pants?

We're all curious, so you might even get some followers of your brand of ethno-nationalism if you can lay your answers out clearly and precisely.

Failure to do so of course makes you look completely foolish, naked, of little consequence, and obviously slavish and moronic.

I told you, I'm not wading through your tripe (regardless of what thread you post it in).

I believe you're asking me something along the lines of what do I do with my ethno-nationalism?

As you've been told, it's not my ethno-nationalism, I don't know what you mean by do with my beliefs (you've been asked for examples) and if I don't do with my beliefs should I not have them?

And really, you're just an annoying little shit, you're the reason small children are barred from pubs.

We don't care whose ethno-nationalism it is.

We want to know what it entails.

If you haven't got an answer, just say so.

We already know where you get your instructions from, but we'd like to know how you go about being an ethno-nationalist.

In reality, this is a piss-take: everyone knows you're full of shit.

We just need you to know it too.

We don't care whose ethno-nationalism it is.
This is typical of almost every sentence you type in reply (which is why you're an enormous pest, best ignored)

We want to know what it entails.
I would suggest google it but you're simply a hopeless case

If you haven't got an answer, just say so.

We already know where you get your instructions from, but we'd like to know how you go about being an ethno-nationalist.

In reality, this is a piss-take: everyone knows you're full of shit.

We just need you to know it too.

Top Bottom