Home

Irish Nationalism and Catholicism (E.g. The National Party).

You hear that the slogan "it's okay to be white" has been a great propaganda success in the US.

Then you come on here to try and ride on the back of that.

pepe-ok-frog.gif

It's not really clever, Jambo, it's just lame. Specifically, you can't ever use your own thought or expression to argue your case. That is apart from how lame this US propaganda really is.

The same goes for your stupid "anti-white" shtick.

Again, you hear on the US internet that it is this great success, and you want to ride on the back of that.

But it's just lame, Jambo. Tragic, stupid, insipid, bleating, encompassing something unutterably foul in the American mindset that you wish to introduce here, and whatever way you look at it, it just shows you up as the biggest loser you could possibly imagine.

... shows you up as the biggest loser you could possibly imagine.
Back to the thread topic.

I think the whole thing around their gold having been stolen showed up the true character of a fair number of the NP membership, last week, serious losers like Jambo too, who advocate for them.

Well you'd have to be to believe what they believe.

Also for the record, for this thread, while we're on the subject, let's recall another revealing pantomine that showed the true character of another previously stalwart member of this party, Philip O' Dwyer.

You see the common theme with these creeps? With the posters on Arsefields? And Jambo?

Truth League said:
Could you give me an example of what you think I should be DOING with my beliefs? 🤔
Sticking them up your hole, Jambo.

That's the correct place for their long term residence.

Last edited:
Sidewinder said:
"... the usual howl of confused nonsense from not-very-bright people who are terrified about anything and everything whether it exists or not and have convinced themselves that they are the victims of vast shadowy conspiracies. It's not that you are a dumb fecker who can barely string a coherent sentence together, never paid attention at school and have never had a real job so that you don't understand how anything works. Nope, the satanic peado illuminati elites that secretly run the world are targeting you specifically, cos you are such a threat to them, but with all your "school of hard knocks" smarts your have figured it all out, cos you have d0nE yOuR rEsEaRcH (on youtube and parler)".

You hear that the slogan "it's okay to be white" has been a great propaganda success in the US.

Then you come on here to try and ride on the back of that.

pepe-ok-frog.gif

It's not really clever, Jambo, it's just lame. Specifically, you can't ever use your own thought or expression to argue your case. That is apart from how lame this US propaganda really is.
7vbhbp.jpg

The same goes for your stupid "anti-white" shtick.
I'm hardly going to call you "racist" am I

Again, you hear on the US internet that it is this great success, and you want to ride on the back of that.

But it's just lame, Jambo. Tragic, stupid, insipid, bleating, encompassing something unutterably foul in the American mindset that you wish to introduce here, and whatever way you look at it, it just shows you up as the biggest loser you could possibly imagine.

It's not really clever, Jambo, it's just lame. Specifically, you can't ever use your own thought or expression to argue your case.
dadf4fb8bf90bc723fe9b46576f7ceff.jpg

Post in thread 'Irish Nationalism and Catholicism (E.g. The National Party).' https://islepoli.com/threads/irish-nationalism-and-catholicism-e-g-the-national-party.21/post-1942

It's telling that you think that lazy, dishonest, ad hom laden trash post by an anti-white creep on Gaychat had anything original or worthy in it.. So much so that you saved it to your hard drive 🤣

Click on the link... or shut up
Why would I or anyone else click on some link of some clever clogs yank meme allegedly "trolling" those who are outside your stupid fucking "anti-white" cult.

I made a simple point even you could grasp. I.e. No one here has any interest in how clever you think your "it's okay to be white" memes are, or how they are used to make some stupid point in the stupid fucking yank culture wars.

We know what the fucking thing is about, we don't give two fucks about the latest clever clogs thing your stupid fuckiing lame gurus have done with it. As I said above, just go and stick that stuff up your fucking hole, where it belongs.

Why would I or anyone else click on some link of some clever clogs yank meme allegedly "trolling" those who are outside your stupid fucking "anti-white" cult.

I made a simple point even you could grasp. I.e. No one here has any interest in how clever you think your "it's okay to be white" memes are, or how they are used to make some stupid point in the stupid fucking yank culture wars.

We know what the fucking thing is about, we don't give two fucks about the latest clever clogs thing your stupid fuckiing muses have done with it. As I said above, just go and stick that stuff up your fucking hole, where it belongs.
It's not about - It's Okay To Be White

See, this is why you're The Soapbox Dunce. You replied to a Telegram post but you didn't address it, you just stood on your soapbox

It's okay to be stupid too, Jambo.

White - or pasty-pink, stupid, paranoid, and a laughing stock. Nobody cares what you do with your life, least of all if it's your usual schtick about some overlords trying to wipe you out - for being white.

Me?

I think the world and my time in it would be far better without you around.

If they DO manage to wipe you and yours out - I'll be grateful.

But in reality?

Nobody gives a shit.

About your shit.

Only you.

Still in love with Muhammud Ali?

How about BA Baracus?

You love Islam too.

It gives meaning/purpose (in your head) to your waffle.

The same waffle we're all laughing at.

It's okay to be stupid too, Jambo.

White - or pasty-pink, stupid, paranoid, and a laughing stock. Nobody cares what you do with your life, least of all if it's your usual schtick about some overlords trying to wipe you out - for being white.

Me?

I think the world and my time in it would be far better without you around.

If they DO manage to wipe you and yours out - I'll be grateful.

But in reality?

Nobody gives a shit.

About your shit.

Only you.

Still in love with Muhammud Ali?

How about BA Baracus?

You love Islam too.

It gives meaning/purpose (in your head) to your waffle.

The same waffle we're all laughing at.
I doubt you ever really laugh

You're just not the type

We know what the fucking thing is about, we don't give two fucks about the latest clever clogs thing your stupid fuckiing lame gurus have done with it. As I said above, just go and stick that stuff up your fucking hole, where it belongs.

Motion seconded.

Poor Jambo: it's okay to be white and to be the world's biggest fan of two huge black men:

Muhammud Ali? Check

BA Baracus? Check.

Are these big black men you idolize also ethno-nationalists or what?

I suspect showcasing Muhommad Ali is a device to push another argument from Bob Whitaker's "BUGSer's" talking points. This particular "argument" is illustrated in this video replete with fantasy "race realist" girlfriends:

Jambo's "nationalist" activism apparently comprises helping this Bob Whitaker chap from America to "hammer" his white power vocabulary into Irish peoples' consciousness (whether he is directly aware of it or not, as he may be picking this stuff up through an intermediary like Morgoth or Woods).

(Of course the only people he manages to convince were already convinced that they were victims, and already looked to others with conspicuous differences to blame for their personal failings.)

Jambo's "nationalist" activism apparently comprises helping this Bob Whitaker chap from America to "hammer" his white power vocabulary into Irish peoples' consciousness (whether he is directly aware of it or not, as he may be picking this stuff up through an intermediary like Morgoth or Woods).

But that's the whole point as to why I'm asking him how he manifests his political viewpoints.

He doesn't leave the house - therefore he's politically inactive.

A third rate troll, a sad bastard with too much time on his hands, so he hops on here to get his jollies knowing full well that nobody is buying any of his bullshit. Political activism requires rather more than a certain viewpoint that's contentious at best and is only ever espoused online. In the real world, he does nothing - after all: how can he sell this bullshit on the streets? Do you really think he ever attended any right wing meetings or marched in any protest? Or even started a conversation about his beliefs in a pub?

I went to a beautiful old Finnish church last week - does that make me a priest?

Jambo quotes some freaks on telegram - does that make him an 'ethno-nationalist'?

He doesn't leave the house - therefore he's politically inactive.
Well it's the same with most of them...

... Golah, Godsdog (apart from his Mensa meetups), Dan only started going out once you got on his case, Hans has a head and body on him like he's been staring at a computer screen with it strapped to his head in a Stephen Hawkin type set up morning to night for his whole life.

Without doubt they are socially inactive. Economically inactive.

But it seems to me they make up for it by becoming politically active, through the medium of the world wide web.

I do think it is a type of political activism. I do think that blasting out these memes and mantras and ideas they read about online is a type of political activity. It seems to me that thoughts turn to words turn to deeds, and that is what it is all about in the end.

Okay, it is a politics that is utterly pathological because it is essentially a surrogate for the social and economic inactivity that they feel bad about, and their brand of "politics" thus essentially comprises a desire or need to find something or someone else to blame other than themselves for this situation.

At the same time I hear what you're saying. What difference can that type of engagement with the world possibly make? Why not get out into the world and state the change you wish to make with the courage of your convictions, and without the chickenheartedness of the cloak of anonymity and the safety of the closeted little undercover den you inhabit to spread your "politics"?

Do you really think he ever attended any right wing meetings or marched in any protest? Or even started a conversation about his beliefs in a pub?
No. But I think that is exactly where his politics comes from. A place of fear, social and economic inadequacy, and inactivity, and his brand of politics is a kind of reaction to that, I think.

Poor Jambo: it's okay to be white and to be the world's biggest fan of two huge black men:

Muhammud Ali? Check

BA Baracus? Check.
🤪

Are these big black men you idolize also ethno-nationalists or what?
I think you can make the case for Ali being a black nationalist (which doesn't tend to get conflated with black supremacy like white nationalism does), same with Malcolm X.

But these people don't tend to be revered (for their black nationalism).

Instead it was Martin Luther King Jr. who was put at the forefront. And we all know who controlled him 😉

Well done.

You posted a smilie.

That'll teach Varadkar and Mary-Lou.

I think you can make the case for Ali being a black nationalist (which doesn't tend to get conflated with black supremacy like white nationalism does), same with Malcolm X.

But these people don't tend to be revered (for their black nationalism).

Instead it was Martin Luther King Jr. who was put at the forefront. And we all know who controlled him 😉

Where the fuck are the goalposts?

How far from the point in question have you shifted them?

Please - your smilies reek of a massive failure to engage - go back to bed, have another wank.

Or maybe go and place some flowers on your dead Ma's hole in the ground - you can tell her they're from The Mowl.

She'll like that.

Well it's the same with most of them...

... Golah, Godsdog (apart from his Mensa meetups), Dan only started going out once you got on his case, Hans has a head and body on him like he's been staring at a computer screen with it strapped to his head in a Stephen Hawkin type set up morning to night for his whole life.

Without doubt they are socially inactive. Economically inactive.

But it seems to me they make up for it by becoming politically active, through the medium of the world wide web.

I do think it is a type of political activism. I do think that blasting out these memes and mantras and ideas they read about online is a type of political activity. It seems to me that thoughts turn to words turn to deeds, and that is what it is all about in the end.

Okay, it is a politics that is utterly pathological because it is essentially a surrogate for the social and economic inactivity that they feel bad about, and their brand of "politics" thus essentially comprises a desire or need to find something or someone else to blame other than themselves for this situation.

At the same time I hear what you're saying. What difference can that type of engagement with the world possibly make?
Why not get out into the world and state the change you wish to make with the courage of your convictions, and without the chickenheartedness of the cloak of anonymity and the safety of the closeted little undercover den you inhabit to spread your "politics"?
Nationalism isn't exactly legal (as well as having other built-in real world consequences) and I think fundamental nationalist rhetoric could run afoul of the anti-free speech laws to be enacted.

What have you got to be concerned with, whether that's what you post online or if you were to go to an Antifa anti-nationalist, pro-degeneracy protest or a NGO astroturfed "Refugees Welcome" gig with Christy Moore and traitorous politicians in attendance?

No. But I think that is exactly where his politics comes from. A place of fear, social and economic inadequacy, and inactivity, and his brand of politics is a kind of reaction to that, I think.

Top Bottom