Home

Irish Nationalism and Catholicism (E.g. The National Party).

By the way - that nasty old cunt HoneyBadger - another middle aged Irish rural fattie with a gang-load of kids by a variety of men from different backgrounds and cultures, is currently screaming the same shite on The Journal comments section as she used on Pish - which I'm on. But she isn't. Anymore.

She's still the same un-fuckable old biddy she was when she that other harridan the Shitstick had online accounts.

Perhaps they're the same rancid old cows pretending to be different aul wans?

Why do you hate the Irish?
Rather why don't you hate these leprachaun like fools dragging the Irish "race" into ignominy. Foul little leprachauns like Justin Barrett, that "young Dan" fool over yonder, all the lumpen vertically challenged fat fools lining up for the National Party, sporting leprachaun wear and spinning their yarns. It's not enough for them to send up Irish nationalism, turn it into a poisonous soup of online stupidity, they have to dance a little jig with puffed out chests while they're at it as well.

Rather why don't you hate these leprachaun like fools dragging the Irish "race" into ignominy. Foul little leprachauns like Justin Barrett, that "young Dan" fool over yonder, all the lumpen vertically challenged fat fools lining up for the National Party, sporting leprachaun wear and spinning their yarns. It's not enough for them to send up Irish nationalism, turn it into a poisonous soup of online stupidity, they have to dance a little jig with puffed out chests while they're at it as well.
You're not a nationalist, you're against nationalism (except when it comes to Israel) and anti-white

Why do you hate the Irish?

Because they refuse to stand up for themselves and are more than willing to continue the 'trickle-down' lifestyle so long as they get first dibs on it. Then there's the Irish of your stripe: militant little cunts with a habit of moaning about how your Irishness is being undermined - by your fellow Irishmen and women on the opposing side of your imaginary scales of nationalism and justice.

I hate little runts like yourself because you're just another hump on Ireland's back - a dole sponging loser with fuck all to offer who never stops whining and trying to look like a victim.

You are a victim - of your own stupidity.

You just don't see it yet - but in time you will.

By then you'll probably be at death's door - still whining and weeping about 'Urrland' and her free people.

But you're not free - your a slave to your own confusion and ignorance - and that won't be changing any time soon.

Good question

By the way, I've heard the same excuse from anti-whites (who mightn't necessarily be Irish) - How can I be anti-white when I'm white myself?.. 🤣

Nah, you didn't - you never leave the house.

You're bone idle - a parasite clinging to the underbelly of Irish society.

You're not a nationalist, you're against nationalism (except when it comes to Israel) and anti-white

Anti-white, all day every day.

Hopefully soon you'll learn another slogan you can hide behind.

Until then, try not to be too much of a predictable bore, eh.

My definition of nationalism is 1916 and 1789. I couldn't care less how Morgoth or some other YouTubers define the term.
So your definition of nationalism is armed rebellion against the British, the earliest being more than a century ago - okay. I think you need an update 😄

You presume a lot about other people's process.

It might even have appeared clever had you been even remotely accurate at least once.

What exactly do YOU want then?

Amuse me.
I want the same as what roc wants for the Israelis. This extends to all European and European descended countries, ergo I am a white nationalist (Irish ethno-nationalist)

So your definition of nationalism is armed rebellion against the British, the earliest being more than a century ago - okay. I think you need an update 😄

Hasn't that been the whole point of Irish Nationalism for the past few centuries, aka. armed struggle against the British?

I want the same as what roc wants for the Israelis. This extends to all European and European descended countries, ergo I am a white nationalist (Irish ethno-nationalist)

The people who shipped food out of Ireland during the 1840s were white. Oliver Cromwell was white. They didn't care less whether or not their supposed white brethren were been starved and / or murdered. So-called white unity has never been a thing, and probably never will be.

The people who shipped food out of Ireland during the 1840s were white. Oliver Cromwell was white. They didn't care less whether or not their supposed white brethren were been starved and / or murdered. So-called white unity has never been a thing, and probably never will be.
What have you got against "white unity"? 🤔

Okay - so now that you've exactly (and I presume on your own terms accurately) described to us for the seven hundred and fiftieth time what your position/outlook is as a 'white nationalist/Irish ethno-nationalist' can you tell me just one thing?

How does this position of yours regarding the current conditions on the ground in Ireland reflect in your daily or monthly or annual actions and interactions? And exactly which actions do you plan on taking (or have already taken) in order to iron out the creases on critical race theory and Ireland as you see it?

I want to know how you manifest your idealism, and in which ways you practice your interactivity with other Irish and/or white/black/yellow people in general as an active Irish citizen looking to shape the future of Ireland.

In short: what do you actually DO to back up your beliefs and try to cause change 'for the better' in the Irish community?

Okay - so now that you've exactly (and I presume on your own terms accurately) described to us for the seven hundred and fiftieth time what your position/outlook is as a 'white nationalist' - can you tell me one thing?

How does this position of yours regarding the current conditions on the ground in Ireland reflect in your daily or monthly actions and interactions?
And exactly which actions do you plan on taking (or have already taken) in order to iron out the creases on critical race theory as you see it?
Wait, what? What are you talking about Mowl, r u using terms you don't understand again, that you just read on the internet? 🤓

I want to know how you manifest your idealism, and in which ways you practice your interactivity with other white/black/yellow people in general as an active citizen looking to shape the future of Ireland.

In short: what do you actually DO to back up your beliefs and try to cause change 'for the better' in the Irish community?

Top Bottom