Home

Irish Nationalism and Catholicism (E.g. The National Party).

The paedophile cult must be protected in Ireland of course.

What was James Joyce's comment when asked to describe the Irish character back in the early years of the last century?

'The crack'd looking glass of a servant'.

People like you will always be someone's servant. Whether physical or metaphysical. And I won't be asking the Irish Government or anyone else's permission to exercise free speech.

The paedophile cult must be protected in Ireland of course.

What was James Joyce's comment when asked to describe the Irish character back in the early years of the last century?

'The crack'd looking glass of a servant'.

People like you will always be someone's servant. Whether physical or metaphysical.
And I won't be asking the Irish Government or anyone else's permission to exercise free speech.
lol I told you, you won't have to worry about that.. You have all the right hatreds

And you are coming from a place called 'yesterday'. I wonder with people like you what you are actually afraid of. The outside world. Change. Anything that looks different from when you were a child.

Coward.

You can't tell me why "change" (AKA "progress") is necessarily a good thing.. You're just a (hateful, self-righteous) zealot.

You didn't ask.
You can't say..

Change happens in the world whether you like it or not.
How profound, you should be a (professional) philosopher

No matter how afraid you are of it.
What am I "afraid" of, your generic "change", be specific

You probably change your underpants most days.. and that's probably a good thing in the (unlikely) event that anyone might be around you for a prolonged period of time

Thinking you can halt it is just moronic.
Your strawman is moronic

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not just a shitlib anti-white, you're fucking retarded (and incapable of debate - which comes with the terroritory).

I've (effortlessly) given you a decent belt on the snout today.. Now why don't you just slink away into your Total Ignore routine 🙄

Yeah you are a real hero alright. Big fish in a very small tidepool of yesterday's men. You haven't even the brains to separate yourself from a bunch of filthy malformed paedophiles.

Peasant.

Yeah you are a real hero alright. Big fish in a very small tidepool of yesterday's men. You haven't even the brains to separate yourself from a bunch of filthy malformed paedophiles.
This can only be some stupidity of yours in your belief that I'm a Catholic.

I've noticed this with sectarian bigots, whether atheist or religious. There was a (Scottish) Protestant on another forum many years ago I remember who would start calling me a (Irish) Catholic (in a pejorative way) when he would get upset with me.. Even though I had made it as abundantly clear there as anywhere else I've posted that I'm an atheist.

You people are just completely blinded with hate.

That gobshite's religion is not Catholicism, his religion is his idea of "preventing Black people from replacing white people and eliminating the white race" (as one of his muses, Payton Gendron put it).

And to inspire others to adopt the same creed.

He serves therefore as a warning of how the mass of humankind need some type of organised religion parcelled up for them, before they parcel up some substitute by themselves.

This thick fucker has never said anything himself, he gets his "priests" to say everything for him.

No matter he has found these "priests" on YouTube or Telegram, and they all serving his central creed, of Saint like "Irish patriots" and Satan like "anti-whites", and the so on.

Back on topic, when the National Party advocated for "racial profiling" they obviously are against competence profiling or something similar in its stead.

Why so? Because guess what line the fellows in the photo below would be joining? (Let's withhold judgement on Serena for now).

This can only be some stupidity of yours in your belief that I'm a Catholic.

I've noticed this with sectarian bigots, whether atheist or religious. There was a (Scottish) Protestant on another forum many years ago I remember who would start calling me a (Irish) Catholic (in a pejorative way) when he would get upset with me.. Even though I had made it as abundantly clear there as anywhere else I've posted that I'm an atheist.

You people are just completely blinded with hate.

If I had a penny for every rightwing cultmember who claimed to be secular or atheist in the last ten years on Irish forums I'd have £9.38.

See yer man on the left in that NP photo, check out the cut of him.

Doesn't he look just like another "young Dan" who would talk about going around making "visits".

Clearly his first "visit" should be to the clinic for a round of liposuction on his cheeseburger stuffed belly.

Imagine what would be left after all the cheeseburger fat was removed?

No wonder he doesn't like dogs, who are pack animals, and easily see through the layers of cheeseburgers.

This is Declan's idea of the true Boston Irish and what 'visits' are really all about:

'I'm a sailor peg and I lost my leg
Climbing up the topsails I lost my wooden leg..'

Imagine what would be left after all the cheeseburger fat was removed?

A 'flobby belly'?

What the fuck is a flobby belly anyway? Dan makes up words when he's stuck for something to say. Like a seven year old. Flobby belly? He came up with that one around two years back and tried to get Val to use it on me, but Val's not the brightest and he agreed, so the pair of them took to calling me 'flobby belly' for several months even though everyone else was mystified by what the fuck are they saying? Who? What? Flobby belly? Er...

No wonder he doesn't like dogs, who are pack animals, and easily see through the layers of cheeseburgers.

He keeps a pet rat in his wheelie bin.

Sadly he deleted the video upload because I posted it around for anyone and everyone to see and it was killing him being laughed at by his own minions. But he has some fucking classic videos on his youtube channel. Excellent titles like:

My new Canine

My New vehicle.

My pet Rat.

Sadly flobby belly didn't last too long but sure neither does a cheeseburger when Dan's around.

Even Val thinks him a right dope.

And these two call themselves Irish nationalists?

They hate Irish people.

How does that work?

Shame to see a decent thread polluted with random Telegrams and tweets with no added points of the poster's own.#

But then again Jambo, eh.

I wouldn't care enough about the lingering paedophile cult members. They aren't worth caring about as they are fuckall good to anyone anyway having had their own minds replaced by cant.

Couldn't give a shit. All of the Abrahamic religions were founded by a nutter who had visitations while in a trance lying among bones of animal sacrifices.

They all come from fly blown middle eastern shitholes full of lunatics.

Top Bottom