Home

Chat ðŸ”¥ðŸ¤¬General Chat Thread

I bet you both Roundy and Val are always weeping into their wives' ears about how badly they're being treated.

If you want to be an internet 'star' then you take the good with the bad.

Moaning about not being understood or claims of having seriously bad personal hygiene come with the territory.

As Val's cat once said: 'oh, he can give it but he can't take it!'

(' youse never get my funny jokes...')

No YouTube video from Val in four days...must be banned again.

He is barred - he uploaded some excuse video on Rumble, then deleted it.

The poor smell cunt must be in serious withdrawals.

Ireland, I love you, but you're bringing me down.

'Ireland's greenhouse gases fell to their lowest level since 1990 last year, and in the next breath:

'Google's planned data centre to contribute over 220,000 tonnes of carbon emissions a year in the short term...'

Ireland: the only nation on earth that relishes in it's own errors.

TDs from Fine Gael who will not run again in the next election, and Taoiseach Leo Varadkar, who has not said if he will or not.

And then there were 12: Can't keep up with the Fine Gael departures? Here's a round up of who is standing down

We’re up to 12 Fine Gael TDs so far – just over one-third of the party’s TDs. (2.01pm, 13 Feb 2024)

Weird fucking time machine malfunction: the article is dated Feb 13 2024, but some of the comments are from 2023. So they basically took the original article about Fine Gael TD's resigning and lashed it back up again today with a few added names. A few, as in one-third of the party's membership of TDs. And this from an online paper that's been begging for donations these last several months?

This is why I wouldn't pay any news outlet for information.

Ireland's fucked with them: the Indo, the Journal, RTE, the whole fucking shebang.

Fuck 'em - let 'em eat cake.

F9dvtxaXAAAlP1k

aABQxD7e_700w_0.jpg

Cowardly scumbag Cathal Crotty discharged from the Defense Forces (at the end of business hours) today.

His victim Ms Natasha O'Brien must be somewhat relieved that he'll now be forced to rearrange his entire life plan. I'd imagine he'll first apply for a deed poll legal name change, then choose the furthest destination RyanAir have to offer. How else could a man survive what this little cunt did? I'm glad to see that Ms O'Brien wins out, she has the backing of the nation behind her and I hope she surfs the opportunity well on behalf of her fellow Irish women.

This cowardly cunt needs a good fucking clattering around the head.

Cowardly scumbag Cathal Crotty discharged from the Defense Forces (at the end of business hours) today.

His victim Ms Natasha O'Brien must be somewhat relieved that he'll now be forced to rearrange his entire life plan. I'd imagine he'll first apply for a deed poll legal name change, then choose the furthest destination RyanAir have to offer. How else could a man survive what this little cunt did? I'm glad to see that Ms O'Brien wins out, she has the backing of the nation behind her and I hope she surfs the opportunity well on behalf of her fellow Irish women.

This cowardly cunt needs a good fucking clattering around the head.

Gay

Top Bottom