Home

Chat ðŸ”¥ðŸ¤¬General Chat Thread

cobhguy, good fucking lord -

Post in thread 'Almost 200,000 immigrants came here & stayed in just 6 years, says the CSO' https://politics.ie/threads/almost-...ust-6-years-says-the-cso.282329/post-14097881

All I can think of is the never argue with an idiot quote..

FCEH0oQXIA4e-7X.jpg

You reckon he'll know anything about what you're talking about?

Never argue with an unemployable and angry Irish twat - he'll eventually ask you for a smoke and then his bus fare to the homeless tank.

One of your better ones..
For once you react positively, and 'like' the picture. Why?

Because Mowl echoed one of your memes in a manner. That's the only reason.

Kanye's moronic re-tweeting of antisemitic conspiracies evoked utter glee in morons cast in your mould, gathered on the likes of Telegram, 4chan, and the yank neo-Nazi forums.

Prompting a million memes to be created by your high priests, white supremacists, around the fool.

You, Jambo, who cannot understand anything in the world that has not been parsed for you into meme form by your "high priests", were conditioned to respond favourably to Kanye memes.

Thus your 'like' and saying "one of your better ones" here.

You are without doubt the most pathetic, brain-dead fool I have ever encountered.

I am recalling now your "James Dawson" persona on p.ie, before you learned to never say anything substantial, to rely only on repeating others.

I am recalling now that when you did actually speak for yourself, you came across as even more brain-dead and idiotic than even the likes of Saul or Sham Fox, in fact you sounded just like them, you spoke the same things as them.

You are without doubt the most pathetic, abject, crawling, retard with your "anti-white" slogans and memes, and the rest of it.

No wonder your high priests are so easily able to play on sub-conscious fears of your being "replaced". You are nothing but a shell, half-dead, and filled up by others with these memes and slogans and "theories", and other abject stupidities.

For once you react positively, and 'like' the picture. Why?
Is that a rhetorical question?

Because Mowl echoed one of your memes in a manner. That's the only reason.
It appears so

Kanye's moronic re-tweeting of antisemitic conspiracies
Such as?

evoked utter glee in morons cast in your mould, gathered on the likes of Telegram, 4chan, and the yank neo-Nazi forums.

Prompting a million memes to be created by your high priests, white supremacists, around the fool.

You, Jambo, who cannot understand anything in the world that has not been parsed for you into meme form by your "high priests", were conditioned to respond favourably to Kanye memes.

Thus your 'like' and saying "one of your better ones" here.

You are without doubt the most pathetic, brain-dead fool I have ever encountered.

I am recalling now your "James Dawson" persona on p.ie, before you learned to never say anything substantial, to rely only on repeating others.

I am recalling now that when you did actually speak for yourself, you came across as even more brain-dead and idiotic than even the likes of Saul or Sham Fox, in fact you sounded just like them, you spoke the same things as them.

You are without doubt the most pathetic, abject, crawling, retard with your "anti-white" slogans and memes, and the rest of it.

No wonder your high priests are so easily able to play on sub-conscious fears of your being "replaced". You are nothing but a shell, half-dead, and filled up by others with these memes and slogans and "theories", and other abject stupidities.

We'd really appreciate it, Missus F - if you wouldn't mind offering Jambo a hand-job?

Wouldn't take more than ten seconds, and he'd be out like a light afterwards.

Love you too baby.

But please, please stop shagging other men. We can make this work for each other if we try

Here, Dave - I was just wondering.

You have these very rat-like features about the face. The slanty little rat eyes, the pokey facial shape, the wiry hair covered in some sort of grease, and the nose of a burrowing creature. Question: did one of your older relatives fuck themselves with a rat and then do the same to your Ma? Producing you? You're also sort of round, a bit like Roundy Kelly himself. Are you two related?

Top Bottom