Home

Chat šŸ”„šŸ¤¬General Chat Thread

What a shit-show in Gaychat/threads/England's Muslim Voters

There isn't a "coherent Muslim vote", Muslims don't vote as a bloc except in "deprived areas"?.. Really?

It seems both Malcolm Redfellow (who's a full-blown Moslem rape gang denier i.e. arch anti-white) and Clanrickard both agree on this, presumably both with the same notion of the non-savage Moslem (who, dressed in a suit not pyjamas, votes sensibly, you know, on the issues) and then Zippy lamenting the fact that Moslems don't have a coherent vote, in our lands, did you hear that Zippy, our fucken lands!

Of course Moslems vote for the 'Left' everywhere they are in the West (which is part of the broader pattern of 'POCs' doing it) and in Britain, that's the Labour Party, mostly, and if Labour have lost their overwhelming support with Moslems (and the 'Conservative' Party going from almost zero to about zero) it's because of a FOREIGN bleedin' conflict!

The fact is, Moslems vote 'Left' (at least for now - in the absence of Islamic parties) in their host countries overwhelmingly... and btw, 'Right' in their home countries, e.g. Turks in Germany.

Won't someone think of the starving Africans!

Don't you just LOVE their brand new sneakers - all spankingly-white while you have holes in yours?

And how they're not at all afraid of a bar of soap?

They make you Dubliners look like the knackers you are.

Watch on X šŸ‘‡

I notice how much more you're relying on X to get your point across?

I say point, but I mean pretty little postcards like on Valentine's Day.

Don't you just LOVE their brand new sneakers - all spankingly-white while you have holes in yours?

And how they're not at all afraid of a bar of soap?

They make you Dubliners look like the knackers you are.
I notice how much more you're relying on X to get your point across?
Is that a question or a statement?

I mean, I use whatever's at hand. I think X does have the advantage over Telegram in that there isn't an issue (buffering) with playing vids. Which doesn't actually affect me but, as a content creator, I want my content to be consumed by the highest number of people possible

I say point, but I mean pretty little postcards like on Valentine's Day.

Is that a question or a statement?

Yes, in modern Australian.

I mean, I use whatever's at hand.

Is that how you manifest your ethnic nationalism, Jimmy?

I think X does have the advantage over Telegram in that there isn't an issue (buffering) with playing vids.

I find it works best when I don't use it all - ever.

Which doesn't actually affect me but, as a content creator, I want my content to be consumed by the highest number of people possible

You tend to draw the biggest crowd possible when you're all in a huff because Keith and the other two stooges haven't updated you on what to say next.

You come across as rather homosexual and stinking of pansies.

Top Bottom