Home

Chat 🔥🤬General Chat Thread

Jambo's like the postman: when you wake in the morning and head downstairs to put on the tea, he delivers these little postcards from the war and you find them at the foot of your door right under the letterbox. Most of it is junk mail and it goes straight into the bin, the rest can be used for kindling later on out the back garden on the barbecue pit.

Today I got two postcards - this one:

And this one:

I just hope that Jambo doesn't go the way of Philip Dwyer, kicking dogs in the face when they get a bit close enough to lash out at.

Then again, Jambo's the mirror image of Dwyer: fat, pudgy, roundy, a knacker, a spiv, a loser, and a lock-in.

Must be confusing for an Irish man to translate English people's language/actions into Irish bloggers language/actions?

Jambo's like the postman: when you wake in the morning and head downstairs to put on the tea, he delivers these little postcards from the war and you find them at the foot of your door right under the letterbox. Most of it is junk mail and it goes straight into the bin, the rest can be used for kindling later on out the back garden on the barbecue pit.

Today I got two postcards - this one:
And this one:

I just hope that Jambo doesn't go the way of Philip Dwyer, kicking dogs in the face when they get a bit close enough to lash out at.

Then again, Jambo's the mirror image of Dwyer: fat, pudgy, roundy, a knacker, a spiv, a loser, and a lock-in.

Must be confusing for an Irish man to translate English people's language/actions into Irish bloggers language/actions?

Jaysus boys gott so drunk last nite ended up flashin me tits at some fellas at s stagg party

Hope Dave dont find outt

Could you do us all a favour, Mizz Feeney?

Could you please take off your bloomers and sit on Jambo's face for a while?

He misses his Mammy.

Howya boys. Went down on Paul last nite.

But he gave me stick off chewin gum before I go so Dave woz none da wiser when I gott home

Irish runner Rhasidat Adeleke had a great start to the Olympic week.

Adeleke was born in Dublin in 2002 to parents Ade and Prince Adeleke, who were originally from Oyo State in western Nigeria. Ade has worked for state postal company An Post. She attended St Mark's Primary school in Tallaght before going on to attend Presentation Community College Terenure. She is a member of Tallaght Athletic Club.

Top Bottom