Home

Chat 🔥🤬General Chat Thread

Jambo's so dumb he thinks that if you watch RTE news, then you believe it.

Like when he goes and see a movie about say - a shark, and then afterwards when he leaves the cinema, he's on the look-out for sharks everywhere. In the Liffey, in the sewer with the hoor, walking down Talbot Street selling ten-spots or flying through the air like it's Shark-fucking-nado.
I left Urrlind to get away from all your bullshit, yet still find RTE News an hilarious Irish joke in and of itself.
You're easily amused

I honestly don't know why anyone would watch the 6.1

Jambo's convinced that his 'sources' are unique in that nobody else has access to 'de fax uf de mather ' in Urrlind as he has. But then again Jambo's also a closet homosexual and simply can't face owning up to his real self. And his infinite crush on the Mowl. And on Keith, Mortgage, and the other chump.

Be jaze.

Classic homosexual in the closet with his device trained on Keith Woods's toileting habits.

Poor little Jimmy, wouldn't let go.

You're easily amused

I honestly don't know why anyone would watch the 6.1

How would you know unless you've watched it, you steaming pile of gayness?

Y'know - like you thinking that wearing an earring in your right ear makes you gay as far as Irish people are concerned?

Anywhere else it's when you have your cock up another man's arse.

But you know that already, right Shay?

Shay.

Rhymes with.. . ... .rhymes with... . .. ..emmm, eh... ..g, a, ... .errrm, yay.. ..g..and an A, and a Y makes.. ...eh. .. .... .... .... ... ..

Faggot.

How would you know unless you've watched it, you steaming pile of gayness?
I don't think that's the gotcha you think it is Mowl

Fake news is fake news. And it's for intellectually lazy people, such as yourself

Y'know - like you thinking that wearing an earring in your right ear makes you gay as far as Irish people are concerned?

Anywhere else it's when you have your cock up another man's arse.

But you know that already, right Shay?

Shay.

Rhymes with.. . ... .rhymes with... . .. ..emmm, eh... ..g, a, ... .errrm, yay.. ..g..and an A, and a Y makes.. ...eh. .. .... .... .... ... ..

Faggot.

I don't think that's the gotcha you think it is Mowl

Fake news is fake news. And it's for intellectually lazy people, such as yourself

So you know the content level - and given how it changes every day - you're watching it - every day.

Apart from when you're pulling yourself off to Keith Woods profile photo.

What's it like being a raging homosexual terrified of your own real self?

Does drinking lots of tins of Dutch Gold help keep the wolves at bay?

Or do you attend the same protests as Brian Nuglet from Arsefield's except when he's after nubile young wans, you're seeking out nubile chaps taking a slash behind the bushes? You know, even in Ireland that sort of thing is very much frowned upon.

When you dream about Liam Gallagher, is he on top or are you?

And without a Ma to wash your bedclothes, what do you do about the stains?

Do your boyfriends ever comment on how crusty the middle of it is?

Or do they like that sort of thing as much as you do?

♫ Jimmy, Jimmy - likes to rimmy... ♫ ♫

So you know the content level - and given how it changes every day - you're watching it - every day.
Nope. I don't watch television. Haven't in a long time

When did it switch to digital in Ireland? I recall not doing anything about that (whatever I was supposed to do) because I didn't watch television

Apart from when you're pulling yourself off to Keith Woods profile photo.

What's it like being a raging homosexual terrified of your own real self?

Does drinking lots of tins of Dutch Gold help keep the wolves at bay?

Or do you attend the same protests as Brian Nuglet from Arsefield's except when he's after nubile young wans, you're seeking out nubile chaps taking a slash behind the bushes? You know, even in Ireland that sort of thing is very much frowned upon.

When you dream about Liam Gallagher, is he on top or are you?

And without a Ma to wash your bedclothes, what do you do about the stains?

Do your boyfriends ever comment on how crusty the middle of it is?

Or do they like that sort of thing as much as you do?

♫ Jimmy, Jimmy - likes to rimmy... ♫ ♫

Nope. I don't watch television. Haven't in a long time

But you do know that there's an invention called television and on this invention they show shows, right?

When did it switch to digital in Ireland?

Last week?

I recall not doing anything about that

The only things you ever do anything about are collecting, emptying, and stacking tins of Dutch Gold.

(whatever I was supposed to do)

Sign on?

because I didn't watch television

Apart from The Six/One News, the always bad weather, and re-runs of 'Reeling In De Years'.

Great to see ROC handing some ass to Roundy and Val about their forays into the pink-fleshed happy-tranny world they skirt the edge of (pun intended) without getting immediately banned from the site for telling the truth:

'loathe drag shows.

That said, the point of drag is for sexually diverse males (gay, transexual, transvestites, queens) to vent a pent up identity that their culture has pathologised.

If our culture had not pathologised and tried to repress it, they would just wear dresses, act like girls.

Like for example Val and Dan on this forum (they have even given us a glimpse of their wearing dresses and living out their female personas on camera).

But look to cultures that have been much less repressed, been much more open, historically, that have embraced a wider set of gender and sexual identities for centuries, probably thousands of years.

You find their language encompasses terms like Mahu ('in the middle'), taking Native Tahitian culture for illustration. Or Kathoey in Thailand, Kothi and Hijra in India, Femminiello in Italy, Muxe in Mexico, and Travesti in South America.

These cultures embraced the reality of some young boys exhibiting feminine energy, and simply raised them alongside the girls.

Perhaps if Val and Dan had not been raised in such repressive, oppressive conditions, they would be much more natural in expressing their sexual and gender identities today, and not beset by such an assortment of twitches, horrendous fashion sense, strange egoism, etc.

Personally I have socially mixed with both drag queens, and "girls" in cultures where it is normal.

The drag queens have a strange egoism, they are not themselves, you are aware of a mask, you cannot make genuine connections, at least I was not able to connect (many times I tried, being polite, social, unjudgemental).

Whereas the "mahu" or "hirja" or "travesti" were completely different. E.g. If you were up very late at night, suddenly one would appear, coming through the trees, or a doorway, bringing with them excitement, gossip, glamour, difference, fun, genuine, and warm interest in all the goings on.

You could see they served a valued function in the life of the culture.

Whereas the puritanical Christian missionaries in the early 19th century left their mark.

What I'm trying to get at is that repression is bad. I would say many of the contributors to this forum are testament to one or other form of repression. Not just sexual or gender repression, but other types of repression also. Evil comes out of repression...
'

Nice one.

Fat Yank in a blond wig meets dumb culchie with balloon tits NEWS SHOCKER!

Great to see ROC handing some ass to Roundy and Val about their forays into the pink-fleshed happy-tranny world they skirt the edge of (pun intended) without getting immediately banned from the site for telling the truth:

'loathe drag shows.

That said, the point of drag is for sexually diverse males (gay, transexual, transvestites, queens) to vent a pent up identity that their culture has pathologised.

If our culture had not pathologised and tried to repress it, they would just wear dresses, act like girls.

Like for example Val and Dan on this forum (they have even given us a glimpse of their wearing dresses and living out their female personas on camera).

But look to cultures that have been much less repressed, been much more open, historically, that have embraced a wider set of gender and sexual identities for centuries, probably thousands of years.

You find their language encompasses terms like Mahu ('in the middle'), taking Native Tahitian culture for illustration. Or Kathoey in Thailand, Kothi and Hijra in India, Femminiello in Italy, Muxe in Mexico, and Travesti in South America.

These cultures embraced the reality of some young boys exhibiting feminine energy, and simply raised them alongside the girls.

Perhaps if Val and Dan had not been raised in such repressive, oppressive conditions, they would be much more natural in expressing their sexual and gender identities today, and not beset by such an assortment of twitches, horrendous fashion sense, strange egoism, etc.

Personally I have socially mixed with both drag queens, and "girls" in cultures where it is normal.

The drag queens have a strange egoism, they are not themselves, you are aware of a mask, you cannot make genuine connections, at least I was not able to connect (many times I tried, being polite, social, unjudgemental).
Whereas the "mahu" or "hirja" or "travesti" were completely different. E.g. If you were up very late at night, suddenly one would appear, coming through the trees, or a doorway, bringing with them excitement, gossip, glamour, difference, fun, genuine, and warm interest in all the goings on.
What a fucken Gaylord 😆

You could see they served a valued function in the life of the culture.

Whereas the puritanical Christian missionaries in the early 19th century left their mark.

What I'm trying to get at is that repression is bad. I would say many of the contributors to this forum are testament to one or other form of repression. Not just sexual or gender repression, but other types of repression also. Evil comes out of repression...
'

Nice one.

Fat Yank in a blond wig meets dumb culchie with balloon tits NEWS SHOCKER!

What a fucken Gaylord 😆

Who?

The man who wrote it or the men who dress up like women?

Poor Jimmy - he'd forgive a Z Team member for having a son who fucks up other Irish people by robbing them, then calls himself a nationalist.

Poor, poor, poor.

News just in: the Irish government has decided to repurpose the Poolbeg Towers at Ringsend to house migrants from war-torn countries like Brazil and Estonia, says the department of the environment. Up to one hundred and fifty mostly male migrants of 'fighting age' will be given whole floors within the towers and when they're settled in, their families will follow.

Works are already at the planning stages and when asked for a comment, Taoiseach Simon Harris said that: 'it's good to repurpose disused and abandoned sites like The Pigeon House in the same manner as the old paint factory in Coolock', When pressed for an explanation as to where the funding for this rather unusual project will come from, Minister Harris said: 'the necessary funding will of course come from taxes' but later amended that comment to say that the Irish people don't need to worry about funding as Ireland is one of the richest countries in the world and that this is 'good for future potentials our generation might not get to avail of, but our children will thank us for'.

Dear sweet jayzus help them all.

Why is Dan so obsessed with Donald Trump anyway? Traditionally groups such as Irish-Americans and Italian-Americans always voted Democrat.

Was talking online to a Chinese lady earlier, apparently they celebrate St. Patrick's Day in China of all places. No doubt said celebration involves getting drunk and rambunctious just as it does anywhere else.

It's ironic how some people complain about this when our very own government and tourist sector promote Ireland as a place to get pissed and have the craic. We've nobody else to blame but ourselves when you think about it.

Jaysus boys but bought a big black dildo last nite and hav bin wankin meself all mornin wit it.

Hop Dave dont find out

Top Bottom