Home

Chat 🔥🤬General Chat Thread

THE DIRT are organising an anti-racist <anti-racist is a code word for anti-white> "counter-protest" on Monday

Have you made plans to wash your hair that day - making it impossible for you to attend?

Go on - surprise us with a tale about being on the front line socking it to the man.

Nember those lads over in Newtownmountkennedy who were told that the local building wasn't being renovated in order to move plants in, but rather to renovate it for commercial reasons and the riot cops were sent in? Nember last Friday and Saturday on the main evening news O'Gorman said he wasn't intending to use it for refugees but rather homeless Irish women and children?

Then nember last night on the Six/One they said that a number of undocumented men refugees had been installed in the building?

Do you reckon he spoofed you, lied to you, or minced his words well enough to con you into submission?

Or had you already submitted to being sold out like a complete fucking plonker?

You're still not going to go to that protest you're advertising, eight?

So tell us: what does it take to get you up off your lazy yap-yap hole?

Your country needs you, Jimmy - she's calling out for you these last three or four years: haven't you heard her weep?

I don't care about being called a "racist", haven't for a long time and that's the point of what you're replying to

Nice deflection there, Jambo.

The only objection I've made is when you lie about me being a white supremacist, but that won't stop you, you don't care that you're a liar

Lousy deflection there, Jimmy.

You really cannot disguise (((your))) (genocidal) hatred for white people, can you

Terrible deflection there, Seamus.

I preferred your earlier work.

The Mowl has been doing his "Whatcha gonna do about it?!!" routine for how long now (boring everyone to fucking tears)? And now here you are to parrot it?

So you'll continue to do what you've been doing all along?

Nothing?

Right?

Didn't I just tell you that I amn't, you are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR

Gosh - keep your hair on there, Jambo.

You'll cause yourself a stroke one of these days.

Take a week off and spend it at your leisure.

Oh, er - wait...

You can't help yourself

Nice one.

Can you say it in meme form for the dimwitted?

Wait - is that some happiness I see there?

You just can't stop (lying)..

There's only one liar in this debate, Jimmy.

It ain't me.

You need to quit your (mindless) rubbish about slogans, dogmas, Dylann Roofs, narratives, Stormfronts.. and actually provide some evidence of how I am a white supremacist (by a reasonable definition of the term) but you can't do that. Because you're a liar

Well, at least you don't lie about your bullshit nationalism.

It's about as effective as the Kool Aid.

R u done?

Nah - but you certainly are, Jim.

I mean, you've had your hour (p/w) posting your (anti-white) rubbish and winding up your retarded attack dog here.. Can't you now go back to Gaychat and shill for your fellow Jewish war criminals?

And you've had three to four years of your whining and you still won't clock the reality that you're a zero on the current activist scale,

At best, you're a gay-boy with a hard-on for Keith Woods and a few other white males.

The only female you seem to like at all is that eight year-old Pinchy-Yaya who plays tiddlywinks against the clock.

I think Irish nationalism is a safer bet if you just stay home and watch it on the telly.

Like you always do.

Loser.

Sad to read today of the recent passing of one of my all-time favourite writers, Paul Auster.

I picked up The New York Trilogy after a friend recommended it many years ago and found it very hard to put down. His writing style moves you into his world view in a wonderful way of placing you like a fly on the wall observing the actions and thoughts of his characters. The added theme of solitude to the point of invisibility really startled me. The trilogy truly is a work of high art, an unstoppable locomotive of loneliness, loss, absence, depression, and a giving up of any interest in life and the real world outside the thoughts and feelings of the central character.

The nature of extraneous and near impossible il/logical actions require the reader to assume the role of the character for themselves, after which he manages to drag you down into his warren and pull you in so many different directions at the same time is incomparable to my experience. The New York Trilogy is one of those books you can return to again and again and still find the many threads that link every moment in the story anew. The pursuant becoming the pursued. The maps of the streets of the city in ordinance survey type are used to spell out words to a pursuing detective one letter at a time. The detective at first thinks he's in charge but doesn't know he's being watched himself. By the last person he imagines it might be.

The chapters on experimenting with a child's life in order to rediscover man's first primal scream and formation of language is another shocking tale of misguided horror that cuts into one's understanding of language and its meaning. Deeply disturbing yet hilariously funny - in the darkest possible sense.

Highly recommended.

Paul Auster: February 3, 1947 – April 30, 2024 RIP

Keef's year on X (formerly Twitter) -

GMjHP0NXoAAm3ZY

See?

You're gay.

For Keith Woods.

Lookit - don't worry: I'm used to this. My ex always said that I can turn straight men gay after five minutes of me speaking to them. They just seem to melt and it's usually when they start staring lustfully at my lips while I'm speaking that confirms to me that, yeah - this fucker's gone - all fairy. For me. The Mowl? Again? How many's that? Must be into the hundreds by now.

Set yourself up a JAMBO.COM telegram site - that way you could post your own posts for everyone to ignore.

Or laugh at - if you're all full of swagger and bluster after copying another one of Keith's by-lines and bastardizing it into a fake of your own.

You're useless like that.

That's actually quite funny if you're aware of the height difference between the two. Keith is lanky and Nick is not.

You'll see what I mean here, an interview they did together with SNEAKO the other day in Miami (starts around the half hour mark)

Watch on Rumble 👇

Add a little salt and vinegar to your fanny and see if Jambo fancies a nosh-in.

It's not like the sad twat has anything/one else to do, eh.

I have to agree with the new mayor of Derry. The history of Africans has been erased in Ireland.

Their history here is a perverse form of colonisation where they imposed themselves on us through the abuse of the asylum system while being trained to call us racists (or now terrorists in the mayor's case) to try to silence our objections.

You won't see that acknowledged in any current history book or taught to students during Black History month.
Watch on X 👇

Top Bottom