Home

Chat 🔥🤬General Chat Thread

Spike Lee is the black Steven Spielberg (nothing realistic about their movies)

Yeah.

Really?

James 'Electricity' Dawson has homosexual leanings towards dorky pasty-white Irish right-wing males who - like him - never leave the house.

But you don't hear me shouting about it, now do you?

Is it true that your son lets people fuck him in the acne pits on his left lower jaw for cash money euros?

The one where it was abscesses, not just massive green pimples that left holes wider than the arse of God himself?

Mowl!

What are you doing out of bed?

You're like a full-blown insomniac deeuzz dayuzz

Who listens to you, Jimsy?
Huh? This thread (dedicated to me) is already well past a 1Ker in views. It's like Prince once said, everything I do is success -

But c'mon Mowl, don't be coy now, I'm intrigued, why did you watch the Eva Vlaardingerbroek video? Did someone post it on the Four Bs? 🤔

Mowl!

What are you doing out of bed?

You're like a full-blown insomniac deeuzz dayuzz

Huh? This thread (dedicated to me) is already well past a 1Ker in views. It's like Prince once said, everything I do is success -

9.6K, Jambo: and growing every day.

Deal with it.

But c'mon Mowl, don't be coy now, I'm intrigued, why did you watch the Eva Vlaardingerbroek video? Did someone post it on the Four Bs? 🤔

Ballyer heads are far too realistic to be wasting time listening to half-witted Dutch ladies on space cake.

Where did you find it?

In Keith Woods pissy-wet panties?

It's crazy the amount of people globally who think Ireland is part of the UK, or that Irish + British = the same thing.

On the penpals site I visit otherwise intelligent people constantly make that mistake.

It's plus seventeen today: not a flake of snow anywhere to be seen.

A highly positive portend of a massive turn-out for tomorrow's Vappu Eve: we'd usually have lots of black ice here and there on the pavements, but not this year. Higher temperatures will cause many who planned indoor parties spill out onto the green areas instead. Havis Amanda gets her white cap at 1800, and from there it's down to Kaivopuisto for the stunning scenery next to the Baltic Sea and the music blaring from multiple stages of dozens of DJs and performers all through the night.

Gotta get the shopping in as Wednesday's going to see a lot of sore heads wakening to the coming sunshine.

Any plans over in Ireland?

It's not such a big deal over there, I guess.

It's as big as Christmas (if not bigger) up these latitudes.

Especially for the student bodies.

The KY Student's Group are the main organizers of events attached to the student body throughout the year. As you can see from the image, each faculty has a different colour of overalls (you buy them when you begin college) and they wear them on certain days of obligation. They cover them in club patches, one at a time until they're completely full of colourful patches of all the clubs they've joined and every event they're been to.

Like the junior cadets returning from national service, they keep their kit safely tucked away as a memento of their student years. The military lads and lasses take their complete kit with them after service and they store it away until it's ever needed: hopefully not. Each kit comes in a green wooden box with iron hinges. It has their name and division painted clearly on the top. It holds their uniform, boots, hats, helmets, etc. Guns are either locked away (for officers) or else kept at Santahamina, the military island camp/HQ just outside the city. If war starts, they go directly to Santahamina to assemble and arm themselves before grouping up and splitting into squads.

The student overalls are a similiar uniform: the white hat for graduation is prized and one of the challenges when crowning Havis Amanda is to try to get your own cap back from whoever picked it up after the crowning: everyone does a count-down and at zero they toss their caps as high into the air as they can. Getting yours back is crucial, and it gives people a chance to meet with their counterparts and peers. They're all usually pissed on sparkling wine and champagne, which helps lubricate the moment.

Looks like it'll be an all-nighter given today's predictions for clear skies and twenty-two degrees in the direct sun tomorrow.

I say that it's the same thing but it has gotten progressively (pun unintended) worse.

Specifically because standards have to be dropped.. to fulfil the Marxist egalitarian lie which is firmly rooted in race denialism (reason #45 why race denialism is evil) and people of all races are going to suffer and indeed die because of it.

Gardaí told not to arrest asylum seekers camped around Mount Street who are involved in public order incidents, local resident tells Niall Boylan.

This is recent drone footage of Dublin's migrant slum published by the Daily Mail as rumours circulate the tents are to be cleared tonight.

👉🏻 join Late Stage Ireland

Gardaí told not to arrest asylum seekers camped around Mount Street who are involved in public order incidents, local resident tells Niall Boylan.

LOL

What a fucking loser?

This is recent drone footage of Dublin's migrant slum published by the Daily Mail as rumours circulate the tents are to be cleared tonight.

LOLx2

Poor Jambo, eh.

👉🏻
join Late Stage Ireland

Pahahahaaaaaaaaa! Yeah, sure thing kid.

They were cleared out at dawn this morning. All sent to Crooksling, where my Nanny saw out her last days in the calm and quiet of the Dublin mountains. I remember the site well as we visited her often bringing home-cooked foods and lots of cigarettes (she smoked around sixty/seventy a day) until she finally passed at age ninety-four, dying peacefully and in her sleep.

It was a lovely place back then, and as a kid I often went out camping with my cousins in the mountains when we were kids. So I know exactly how it feels to live in a tent in the mountains with little more than a loaf of bread and a box of matches to light a fire to make beans on toast. Didn't do me any harm, quite the opposite. Those were great days, the Liffey was clear and sparkling and the mountains were wild and overgrown. Great experiences for the kids we were: learning to fish, to gut a catch, stick it on the spit and roast it for supper. Then doing a clean-up before leaving, the only evidence of us being there was two patches of flattened green grass where our tents were which repaired itself. The fire pit we'd fill in with bricks. Not a sign of left behind.

Of course, sending one hundred and sixty burly and pissed off foreigners out to do the same against their will isn't going to end well. Neither will this morning's clear out. They'll be back in one form or another and tensions will rise even further likely leading to escalating violence borne of rage and lack of facilities. Even the settled lads are having a hard time of it what with this scenario here:

And those two Nigerian-born brothers were married to two Irish sisters; mental, eh.

Biting and head-butting each other no less, at a family gathering.

Sorry lads, but you fuckers are on your own with this shit: nobody wants to know and nobody's willing to help you either. Not even Sunak, who's likely busting both balls laughing at the sight of McEntee and her pained appearance and dead eyes. It's a shit-show that's going to explode in your faces so best get ready for some more insurrection from the pissed off immigrants. Even the ones missing their fingers.

What are you going to do about it, E Electricity?

Post some memes?

Start an argument about the origins of the word 'refugee' and what it really means?

Nothing at all?

Moan about it on here seeing as you have fuck all else to do except wait out the days until God or someone intervenes to stop y'all from killing each other?

Man, these must be tough times for Irish nationalists, innit?

Top Bottom