Home

Chat đź”Ąđź¤¬General Chat Thread

.. our Arsefield fugitive on here...
Is spamming the site to absolute pieces with Telegram and Twitter posts of other mindless fools.

I have no problem with Jambo articulating his views in a manner that demonstrates his own opinion, rendered understandable to other readers of the forum.

No one here has any problem with an opinion expressed in at least the slightest thoughtful manner.

But the spam should be cleared out. Every regurgitated tweet and telegram copy and paste of the last three days should be deleted. Basically all his posts of the last couple of days, where he has said zero, zilch, nadda.

And I think he ought to be confined for a day to his naughty step thread (which should be hidden from public view), where he can practice writing what he thinks, about the protests in Newtownmountkennedy, or whatever. Just my two cents.

Any half-witted conspiracy theorist can agree with what another conspiracy theorist is spouting, but they're not obliged to pass on the message as they read it. But Jambo isn't even about using these theories to base his point on. Rather, he slovely passes them around to anyone dumb enough to take the stupid cunt seriously. Some dogs run and fetch when you throw them a bone. Others bite you on the ankle and take it from you before running.

Jambo's the type to run and fetch - roll over, play dead.

And all to seen as being part of a some new 'movement' in nationalist politics - which doesn't really exist outside Telegram/Twitter/etc.

He's a lackey - a general dogsbody craving attention but not knowing why or what for.

I imagine even fakes like his main crush Keith Woods find him a liability.

Besides, what kind of man has so little self respect he'd actually listen to the likes of Justin Barrett or Jimmy Reynolds?

Yeah - that's exactly why we built you this thread - to keep all your soiled nappies out of sight and out of mind.

Well done.

Now roll over and play dead, you mongrel mutt.

Is spamming the site to absolute pieces with Telegram and Twitter posts of other mindless fools.

I have no problem with Jambo articulating his views in a manner that demonstrates his own opinion, rendered understandable to other readers of the forum.

No one here has any problem with an opinion expressed in at least the slightest thoughtful manner.

But the spam should be cleared out. Every regurgitated tweet and telegram copy and paste of the last three days should be deleted. Basically all his posts of the last couple of days, where he has said zero, zilch, nadda.

And I think he ought to be confined for a day to his naughty step thread (which should be hidden from public view), where he can practice writing what he thinks, about the protests in Newtownmountkennedy, or whatever. Just my two cents.
Do you have a sock on Gaychat? 🤔

You're a moron Jambo.

How much clearer could I make it that my problem is not with any view of yours intelligently argued.

My problem is with your rehashing a pre defined dogma and foregoing your own individual critical faculties.

All these "catechisms" on the internet.

Actually I abhor the incompetence driven by ideology of McEntee. Never mind the pigs in Newtownmountkennedy with their riot gear and pepper spray and the impotency of peaceful protest in the face of certain agendas.

But the likes of you with your stupid memes and "irony", and internet seclusion, and life inexperience, and illiberalism, and little cocoons weaved for you by other morons like Keith Woods, making you susceptible to other probably worse insidious agendas, is something I abhor even more.

Wonder where Dengler is?

Zippy's over on the gay bar site moderating comments about the n!ggers.

Blatantly too - with mongrel lapdog mutt Saul at his feet.

Perhaps a Holocaust memorial somewhere could be torn down for every war crime committed by the Jews?

Shouldn't you be out in Newtownmountkennedy marching with the 'great replacement' protestors and waving a placard, Shay?

Or does your strain of 'ethnic nationalist' preclude such minor discomforts?

What does it take to get you up off your hole to do anything bar whining about your replacement?

Is it a cardinal rule of Keith Woods' fan groups that you all stay at home drinking cheap lager and spreading Woods-endorsed memes while the real action is happening elsewhere?

Top Bottom