Home

Chat 🔥🤬General Chat Thread

Is the Respected Brother/Leader Keith Woods also an atheist?

Not that it matters, I'm just killing some time until my latest weed supply arrives.

Je sais pas

Mais tu connais sa taille de caleçon.

Génial.

Why don't you ask him?

I wouldn't lower myself to converse with anyone you find attractive.

So you decided to forego a visit to Newtownmountkennedy for the 'replacement people' protest?

Your brand of nationalism doesn't seem to exist outside your online travails.

Imagine ten years from now?

Reckon you'll end up hanging yourself from the back of your bedroom door?

I don't mean for the auto eroticism, but rather a sense of complete and total despair in realizing that you could be replaced by a box of matches or a tennis racquet with no string? You know it's true, so why not just get the rope right now? Or would you rather stay online here at the Isle and try to catch the attention of fat ugly losers on other competing sites?

Is your Da also a blogger?

When he's sober, like.

Or is he just a wife-beating savage alcoholic grifter?

Mais tu connais sa taille de caleçon.

Génial.
I seem to recall on a livestream some time ago he was asked if he was a Catholic and he said no

I don't know whether he would call himself an atheist (probably not) or if he is one. Not to mention that a lot of people won't call themself atheist even though they clearly are (and the 'agnostic' thing is just silly)

I wouldn't lower myself to converse with anyone you find attractive.

So you decided to forego a visit to Newtownmountkennedy for the 'replacement people' protest?

Your brand of nationalism doesn't seem to exist outside your online travails.

Imagine ten years from now?

Reckon you'll end up hanging yourself from the back of your bedroom door?

I don't mean for the auto eroticism, but rather a sense of complete and total despair in realizing that you could be replaced by a box of matches or a tennis racquet with no string? You know it's true, so why not just get the rope right now? Or would you rather stay online here at the Isle and try to catch the attention of fat ugly losers on other competing sites?

Is your Da also a blogger?

When he's sober, like.

Or is he just a wife-beating savage alcoholic grifter?

The global economy shifts every time Val speaks his woeful predictions of oncoming doom for anyone not a farmer - 'with cows' as he puts it.

His family must be absolutely fucking mortified at his online idiocy. But then again, they're as culchie as he is, so they probably think he's great at giving one to them fuckers up above in Dublin. Culchies love the man. The comments on some of his videos are fucking hilarious in their own and oft misspelled way.

'Hup dare now, Val'

'G'wan, g'wan, g'wan now, Val'

Great stuff, Val - keep her lit'

Even the Chinese are getting in on it now.

If you're planning on having any more kids, Missus - could you at least pick a man that isn't riddled with zits and boils to father it?

The last one's a national liability with the acne.

So actual protesting isn't your thing?

You confine it to moaning and groaning on here, is it?

That'll soon teach them islamic chappies taking over your cities.

...I'd say Val annoys the staff at the local Chinese restaurant with this kind of stuff while he's waiting on his sweet and sour chicken, to which he gets a reply of:

"You pay. You go!"

Saw it already on FB.

You're slowing down - is it an age thing?

Or just you being a sad bastard again?
Why would you watch a speech by Eva? 🤔

And you can't use the excuse that she's a pretty girl because we all know that the girls you 'like' are the ones with hairy pits who look like boys

LOL @ The Journal

E5a6QsGXMAEhQl_.jpg

Top Bottom