Home

Chat ğŸ”¥ğŸ¤¬General Chat Thread

Am I the only poster on this forum who isn't currently banned on politics.ie?

Roc is still on P.ie I think?

I've been banned from there since 2020 due to sending out invitations to Isle via PM. I wouldn't mind registering an account on P.ie and would be happy just to join in without the need or ability to send/ receive PMs. Don't think Rainmaker would have that though.

Am I the only poster on this forum who isn't currently banned on politics.ie?

I consider my banning on P.ie to be the highest possible honour one can achieve around these strange parts.

On the positive side, the epic battle I had with the entire site is still available to read.

It was The Kalevala of chat-board wars.

You're boredom personified

How many names on how many sites have you been through so far Jambo?

I can't imagine that (rolling) spammer of the month on Gaychat is gainfully employed but sure lookit, if that's all you have then fine

We know you don't have a job, want a job, or are even qualified for a job.

Kill yourself.

I can't imagine that (rolling) spammer of the month on Gaychat is gainfully employed but sure lookit, if that's all you have then fine

But we can imagine you sitting there with your mobile phone, surrounded by garbage and post-it stickers with dozens of your usernames and passwords scribbled out.

What an epically wasted life.

Banned?

I'd have to sign up to the shitheap to get banned

You never shut up about the place.

I think Mowl might be permabanned there, like he is everywhere else, except here

Consider first how many sites I took down in comparison to how many names you've been through.

And for what?

Why hide your obvious talent and witty repartee? Sign up.

He wouldn't last three minutes under Pie-level moderation.

Roc is still on P.ie I think?

Yeah, starting fights and throwing bananas at the monkeys swinging from tree to tree.

I've been banned from there since 2020 due to sending out invitations to Isle via PM. I wouldn't mind registering an account on P.ie and would be happy just to join in without the need or ability to send/ receive PMs. Don't think Rainmaker would have that though.

P.ie is more like a sinkhole than anything else: say what you think and down the hole you go, seventy-five loons chasing after you in piranha mode.

Rainmaker's an Englishman by all accounts.

How very Irish.

An Englishman heading up your police and a gay man running your parliament.

And you're still backward little peasants.

I consider my banning on P.ie to be the highest possible honour one can achieve around these strange parts.

On the positive side, the epic battle I had with the entire site is still available to read.

It was The Kalevala of chat-board wars.

How many names on how many sites have you been through so far Jambo?

We know you don't have a job, want a job, or are even qualified for a job.

Kill yourself.

But we can imagine you sitting there with your mobile phone, surrounded by garbage and post-it stickers with dozens of your usernames and passwords scribbled out.

What an epically wasted life.

You never shut up about the place.
Consider first how many sites I took down
🤣

in comparison to how many names you've been through.

And for what?

He wouldn't last three minutes under Pie-level moderation.

Yeah, starting fights and throwing bananas at the monkeys swinging from tree to tree.

P.ie is more like a sinkhole than anything else: say what you think and down the hole you go, seventy-five loons chasing after you in piranha mode.

Rainmaker's an Englishman by all accounts.

How very Irish.

An Englishman heading up your police and a gay man running your parliament.

And you're still backward little peasants.

Still without a job, eh Jambo?

It's crap not having any cash to spend on a night out, instead of sitting there wondering what I'm up to.

So Jambo's still sleeping off another productive night on Arsefield's - he went to bed around 0915 Irish time.

He'll be awake by say around 1600 (Irish time) and drunk again by 1730.

His is such a fulfilling and purposeful life, eh.

Any idea for a username (besides Mongo)?
Staying with the Blazing Saddles theme, how about Lili Von Shtupp considering how you inadvertently fell in love with Muhommad Ali after trying to use him. Oh you also get to pretend to be a woman just like all your gimp buddies on Arsefields, that's another bonus. Or simply shtupp. As in shtupp Jambo, ffs, with your white supremacist shite.

Putting on my sociologist, psychologist hat, "Young Dan" really is a fascinating specimen.

I see he's now broadcasting about how he is touring the world "looking for another house to buy".

Having an eye to the pathetic years he spent broadcasting online about how he was this sophisticated investor, making bets right, left and centre on "the market" collapsing, and his stocks of gold, and silver etc.

And his rubbing shoulders with billionaires, in his late model six litre high-seated monstrosity, that absolutely dwarves his poor family's habitation quarters.

Also considering his species of "nationalism" and the motivations behind it.

All of the transparent pathetic bullshit and sad bluster.

Isn't it just a microcosym of what turns human beings into something less than human, the American "nightmare" that has become a global philosophy?

Just what is it that turns people to adopt this philosophy? - This naive "social Darwinism", where scientific misapprehensions cast the phrase "survival of the fittest" into these kind of terms?

Of course mixed up with something pathological that is deep inside themselves, catalysed by a severe lack of intelligence.

"Young Dan" is America, in its most pathological elements.

"Self-evident" my ass 🤣

If you can GDPR the account please.

You can GDPR me here too, if you like.

I'm going to Gaychat :)
It'll be gas when I'm gone.. because the Australian mong will have to "moderate" (in between posting memes and tweets, which is all he previously did). With me gone, he'll have no one to "moderate" (or indeed lie about) but he'll have to do it :)

If you can GDPR the account please.

Check out Jambo with his polite and mannerly pleas?

You can GDPR me here too, if you like.

See?

Told you you were finished.

Maybe now's a good time to consider that shelf-stacking night-shift offer from your local Aldi?

I'm going to Gaychat :)

What a sad bastard, eh.

Staying with the Blazing Saddles theme, how about Lili Von Shtupp considering how you inadvertently fell in love with Muhommad Ali after trying to use him.

Jambo the champ - turns out to be Seamus, a tramp.

Oh you also get to pretend to be a woman just like all your gimp buddies on Arsefields,

Jambo will most likely assume the pretense of being a black immigrant female who's a virgin and wants to marry a nice Irish lad with land.

that's another bonus. Or simply shtupp. As in shtupp Jambo, ffs, with your white supremacist shite.

Poor Jambo: he has even fewer options today than he had at this time yesterday: I told him to stay off the Dutch Gold, but do you think he'd listen?

Look at the sad bastard now, eh.

Putting on my sociologist, psychologist hat, "Young Dan" really is a fascinating specimen.

Declan: leaves Boston on the Monday and flies into Lisbon. Takes a bus down to the docks and takes a photograph, then packs his bag and flies on to Dublin where he takes a taxi from the airport to O'Connell Bridge, takes a photo of some portaloos in the rain and heads for Busarus to take a coach to Cavan town centre where he's collected by Val in the tractor.

Declan stands out back on the trailer waving majestically to the stop signs and saluting the traffic lights.

He and Val spend the night in the house on the farm: with a cheap single malt whiskey, three laptops, four phones and some fresh keks.

Declan leaves Kingscourt early next morning bussing it back to the airport where he checks in and flies back to Boston.

In his briefcase, nothing but fetish gear and cheeseburgers.

I see he's now broadcasting about how he is touring the world "looking for another house to buy".

He doesn't even own the one he's living in: Marianne inherited it from her Mam when she kicked the bucket in 1998.

Having an eye to the pathetic years he spent broadcasting online about how he was this sophisticated investor, making bets right, left and centre on "the market" collapsing, and his stocks of gold, and silver etc.

Yeah, he decided to invest his winnings in some zipper-necked cardigans and Farah slacks with permanent ironing lines down them.

And his rubbing shoulders with billionaires, in his late model six litre high-seated monstrosity, that absolutely dwarves his poor family's habitation quarters.

Big car equals tiny flaccid cock.

Also considering his species of "nationalism" and the motivations behind it.

Is he an Irish nationalist or an American cheeseburger nationalist?

All of the transparent pathetic bullshit and sad bluster.

All exposed now, but.

You're welcome.

Isn't it just a microcosym of what turns human beings into something less than human, the American "nightmare" that has become a global philosophy?

Just what is it that turns people to adopt this philosophy? - This naive "social Darwinism", where scientific misapprehensions cast the phrase "survival of the fittest" into these kind of terms?

Seventeen cheeseburgers a day is hardly the fittest.

Of course mixed up with something pathological that is deep inside themselves, catalysed by a severe lack of intelligence.

"Young Dan" is America, in its most pathological elements.

And one of the reasons why any remote interest I ever had in returning to the States is now entirely obliterated.

You're not well roc, you're really not well at all

Says the snarling angry Jambo - barred from the gay bar site for being too far out there on site peopled by complete idiots.

Will you miss Clark/Connolly much, Jambo?

How about that kangaroo-eating chap from down under?

It'll be gas when I'm gone

Looks fairly standard and lame to me?

.. because the Australian mong will have to "moderate" (in between posting memes and tweets, which is all he previously did).

Poor Jambo - everyone's out to get him.

With me gone, he'll have no one to "moderate" (or indeed lie about) but he'll have to do it :)

Poor Jambo: Ireland's foremost nationalist silenced by an Australian half-wit holding a kangaroo sandwich and a bottle of luke warm Foster's.

The chosen lager of losers.

Still, he outdid you, Jambo.

Right?

Look at you now, kid?

Look at you now.

I've already decided on my Gaychat username (it came to me in a dream) but of course I'm not telling you because it's..

61yUQuI3JzL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Check out Jambo with his polite and mannerly pleas?

See?

Told you you were finished.

Maybe now's a good time to consider that shelf-stacking night-shift offer from your local Aldi?

What a sad bastard, eh.

Jambo the champ - turns out to be Seamus, a tramp.

Jambo will most likely assume the pretense of being a black immigrant female who's a virgin and wants to marry a nice Irish lad with land.

Poor Jambo: he has even fewer options today than he had at this time yesterday: I told him to stay off the Dutch Gold, but do you think he'd listen?

Look at the sad bastard now, eh.

Declan: leaves Boston on the Monday and flies into Lisbon. Takes a bus down to the docks and takes a photograph, then packs his bag and flies on to Dublin where he takes a taxi from the airport to O'Connell Bridge, takes a photo of some portaloos in the rain and heads for Busarus to take a coach to Cavan town centre where he's collected by Val in the tractor.

Declan stands out back on the trailer waving majestically to the stop signs and saluting the traffic lights.

He and Val spend the night in the house on the farm: with a cheap single malt whiskey, three laptops, four phones and some fresh keks.

Declan leaves Kingscourt early next morning bussing it back to the airport where he checks in and flies back to Boston.

In his briefcase, nothing but fetish gear and cheeseburgers.

He doesn't even own the one he's living in: Marianne inherited it from her Mam when she kicked the bucket in 1998.

Yeah, he decided to invest his winnings in some zipper-necked cardigans and Farah slacks with permanent ironing lines down them.

Big car equals tiny flaccid cock.

Is he an Irish nationalist or an American cheeseburger nationalist?

All exposed now, but.

You're welcome.

Seventeen cheeseburgers a day is hardly the fittest.

And one of the reasons why any remote interest I ever had in returning to the States is now entirely obliterated.

Says the snarling angry Jambo - barred from the gay bar site for being too far out there on site peopled by complete idiots.

Will you miss Clark/Connolly much, Jambo?

How about that kangaroo-eating chap from down under?

Looks fairly standard and lame to me?

Poor Jambo - everyone's out to get him.
Poor Jambo: Ireland's foremost nationalist silenced by an Australian half-wit holding a kangaroo sandwich and a bottle of luke warm Foster's.
lol He truly is a mong.

You can't read the shit (unless you have a sock account) that he types in the private thread (Future of Arsefield's). He wants a full "reset" of the site and for it to gain membership going forward. "Hate speech" will also be verboten

The chosen lager of losers.

Still, he outdid you, Jambo.

Right?

Look at you now, kid?

Look at you now.

lol He truly is a mong.

Yet less of a mong than thee.

You can't read the shit (unless you have a sock account) that he types in the private thread (Future of Arsefield's).

Your simple observation is unusually accurate.

He wants a full "reset" of the site and for it to gain membership going forward.

You mean he wanted you gone.

"Hate speech" will also be verboten

That's a pity - it's all you've got.

Top Bottom