Home

The Great Replacement "Theory" (reprise)

Every time I see that monkey posting something I keep thinking the Great White Replacement Theory is actually a decent plan. It would hardly stagger the world's gene pool if that eejit went missing. Come to think of it you could just chalk it up as an extra point for evolution.

Every time I see that monkey posting something I keep thinking the Great White Replacement Theory is actually a decent plan. It would hardly stagger the world's gene pool if that eejit went missing. Come to think of it you could just chalk it up as an extra point for evolution.
Do you really have to keep on writing the same (anti-white) post over and over again?

#Belgium

"The Great Replacement and Belgium"

77% of Belgians no longer feel at home in their own country.

This is no surprise when one considers that the non-White population of Belgium tripled between 2001 and 2023.

From some 490,000 non-Whites to more than 1.5 million according to the lowest estimates.

In total the immigrant and immigrant descended population, White and non-White, of Belgium rose from 18.2% in 2021 to 33.4% as of 2023.

Belgians are now only 65.5% of the population in their own homeland. A homeland which is increasingly violent.

Moroccan, Albanian, Turkish and other foreign origin criminal gangs have made Belgium the drug capital of Europe and are engaged in gang wars in the country's major cities.

Yet, Nationalist policymakers hold a great many seats on regions like Flanders, and current Belgian law enables widespread policy changes would could repatriate nearly all of Belgium's non-White population.

Read our full piece and learn more about the radical demographic transformation of Belgium and the simple steps which could be taken to reverse the Great Replacement in the country:

#Ireland

We are now unofficially at a 30% non national rate in Ireland

We need to stop focusing all our energy on the immediate emergency of 30.000 in illegal asylum centers all over the country and focus on the 800,000 that have come to Ireland ILLEGALLY SINCE 2010 and demand oversight on WHY and WHO allowed this illegal tsunami !

Our children under 10 years of age are already in the minority in their own classrooms in the majority of schools !!

Within 13 years, we will all be in the minority !!

We have a failed government. ...a failed state and we have all failed our children !!! ...

Retrospective investigation into last 15 years of issued passports and visa and family unification must be carried out based on proper preservation laws of our Irish state!!

You should head down to Senegal, Jambo.

Your CV might even look impressive to them.
He could look up this chap, he looks like he has a bit of Irish or Scottish in him. There might be an Irish pub and Irish network he could tap into for work.

photography-gingers-redheads-portraits-kieran-dodds-14.jpg

From the same photographer who snapped that #Scotland family just above, who Jambo appears to have mistaken for an #Ireland family!

And did you see Jambo's photographer wrote on his blog, "... Rare and beautiful, ginger hair has inspired artists for centuries and lifted our gaze beyond the dull and the drab. In this series of portraits of gingers from around the world, I celebrate the flow of DNA across cultures and generations....".

Fucking gas really the images Jambo's Telegram buddies choose to make their emotional connections with their idiot disciples. Are they having a laugh?

Within 13 years, we will all be in the minority !!
Well, assuming trees grow to the sky, Jambo.

I.e. a perfectly linear extrapolation. Again, the theory is nice and neat, Jambo, but the real world works different.

Also, you might consider rephrasing to "... in X years, there will be no majority ethnicity, we will all be 'minorities'...".

That sends a different message, and has a different emotional appeal, doesn't it, Jambo?

In the first message, you are shaping your message to insinuate that as a minority you will be under another majority, it aims to appeal to a particular fear. But that's not quite honest, is it. So I suggest you consider rephrasing to the second to be more truthful and faithful to the reality.

Good lad.

Well, assuming trees grow to the sky, Jambo.

I.e. a perfectly linear extrapolation. Again, the theory is nice and neat, Jambo, but the real world works different.
Also, you might consider rephrasing to
Why would I consider "rephrasing" something that I didn't write? 🤔

You and Mowl seem to eternally struggle with this (not knowing, or recognising what a quote is), in fact, Mowl has frequently replied to (obvious) quotes that I've posted as if I wrote it myself. Terribly low IQ stuff..

"... in X years, there will be no majority ethnicity, we will all be 'minorities'...".

That sends a different message, and has a different emotional appeal, doesn't it, Jambo?

In the first message, you are shaping your message to insinuate that as a minority you will be under another majority, it aims to appeal to a particular fear. But that's not quite honest, is it. So I suggest you consider rephrasing to the second to be more truthful and faithful to the reality.

Good lad.

Why would I consider "rephrasing" something that I didn't write? 🤔
Well then get your white supremacist "influencer" who did write it on the blower and ask him?

Do we have to always hold your hand Jambo? If you can't refute the argument of why it needs to be rephrased yourself, then ask your "influencer" does he agree or what's his argument that the phrase he used was correct?

You see what's being asked of the phrasing?

You are the one that regurgitated it, and if you can't stand over it yourself, or answer for it, would you ever get onto someone who might?

Otherwise delete the fucking thing, as an obvious load of shite. Or the administrator should delete it if you can't and won't stand over what you post.

Well then get your white supremacist "influencer" who did write it on the blower and ask him?
Do we have to always hold your hand Jambo? If you can't refute the argument
What argument? "Trees don't grow to the sky"??

roc, you are the biggest fucking joke on Irish political fora (even more so than Mowl Mowl)

But that doesn't really cut it, your (genocidal) hatred of whites is off the charts. I think we should all learn something from Jews like you

of why it needs to be rephrased yourself, then ask your "influencer" does he agree or what's his argument that the phrase he used was correct?

You see what's being asked of the phrasing?

You are the one that regurgitated it, and if you can't stand over it yourself, or answer for it, would you ever get onto someone who might?

Otherwise delete the fucking thing, as an obvious load of shite. Or the administrator should delete it if you can't and won't stand over what you post.

Mowl has frequently replied to quotes that I've posted as if I wrote it myself.

No - you've tried multiple times across the last few years to make out that these have been your own thoughts and musings.

But knowing they aren't - I laugh straight into your face.

Your more recent post content adds up to memes, fingers pointing, links to sites that don't open on this site, posts directed at (usually) the last site you were banned from, content from RTE Six/One News, posts directed at people you have the hump with (usually on completely other sites) - more memes, more fingers pointing, emojis, photos of Mohammud Ali, memes, fan pictures of Liam Gallagher, fan pictures of that old crone who used to sing 'Manic Monday' with the Bangles, memes, shit songs from Oasis, memes, telegrams, attempts to stir up a screaming match but only ever causing sniggering and laughing at your sheer hopelessness.

You're a stick puppet, Jimmy - a clown-show on legs.

Plus: it's Friday - yay!

No - you've tried multiple times across the last few years to make out that these have been your own thoughts and musings.
Incorrect

I've always made it clear when I'm quoting.. basically because I include the link in the post

You're too stupid to read a post before you start replying to it (another reason why your posts are so dismally bad)

But knowing they aren't - I laugh straight into your face.

Your more recent post content adds up to memes, fingers pointing, links to sites that don't open on this site, posts directed at (usually) the last site you were banned from, content from RTE Six/One News, posts directed at people you have the hump with (usually on completely other sites) - more memes, more fingers pointing, emojis, photos of Mohammud Ali, memes, fan pictures of Liam Gallagher, fan pictures of that old crone who used to sing 'Manic Monday' with the Bangles, memes, shit songs from Oasis, memes, telegrams, attempts to stir up a screaming match but only ever causing sniggering and laughing at your sheer hopelessness.

You're a stick puppet, Jimmy - a clown-show on legs.

Plus: it's Friday - yay!

Incorrect

Hardly.

I've always made it clear when I'm quoting.. basically because I include the link in the post

Incorrect.

You're too stupid to read a post before you start replying to it (another reason why your posts are so dismally bad)

I don't value anything you post - because I consider you a loud-mouthed zero-IQ reactionary moron.

Now: get back to sitting there doing nothing - as per your usual daily routine.

Have to hand it to this guy: he's the bloke who got his hands on the stabber of those three kids up Parnell Street a few months back. The Irish people were so enthused by his bravery that they started a go-fund-me account for him and raised something like four hundred thousand euros. Now he's fixing his eyes on even more Irish money by running in the next election for Fianna Fail.

See, when you talk about inward migration and replacement, Jambo - Ciao here is the man who's going to replace you. And yours. Seems to me that Ciao is a man of action, not words as such. Whereas you, Jambo - are a man of nothing but empty second-hand words and zero action whatsoever. Me? I run a housing committee and represent my few neighbours who don't as yet speak fluent Finnish. My assistant is from Mogadishu: married, has a pregnant wife, atheist, hardworking, and honest.

He's not replacing anyone though: he just trying to integrate and follow the Finnish dream.

You, on the other hand, do fuck all bar spot the obvious.

Ciao here's going to sail past you in the success/happiness stakes:

'JUST SAY YOUR name, where you are running, and make one point about why,” the Tánaiste tells Caio Benicio – a first time local election candidate for Fianna Fáil who is well-known for his intervention in the Parnell Square attack six months ago. The Brazilian is trying to record a video clip aimed at Dublin’s North Inner City voters flanked by the Tánaiste, MEP Barry Andrews and Senator Mary Fitzpatrick while stood in the middle of the street in Stoneybatter – a situation that anyone venturing into politics for the first time would find intimating. It’s third time lucky: Martin’s advice works, and Benicio gets his message across succinctly – he wants to bring new energy to Dublin City Council, and be a voice for the diverse community he lives in, he says.

Before the Tánaiste’s arrival, the Fianna Fáil politicians had been largely focused on pitching their two candidates for the local and European elections – Benicio and Andrews respectively – to locals in the Arbour Hill area as soon as the doors opened. “You are probably wondering why I am not in Brazil, having my pint, but I want to do something meaningful,” Benicio told people, while Fitzpatrick spoke of his heroics on 23 November and the instrumental role he played in stopping the armed attacker that day, which people were receptive to...
'

He's out doorstepping people with his party partners while you're deciding on whether to have another wank or just crack a can open for lunch.

In five years from now, Ciao will have bought himself a nice gaff, have his kids in decent schools, drive a nice family saloon, speak better English than yours, get eyed up by the girlies who love a hero (trust me) and might even make it into the history books of the near future.

I guess that half a million he got for grabbing the stabber gave him a taste for the high life?

Or maybe - just maybe, he's an honest broker with the will to win and do the best he can for those around him who aren't so fortunate.

In other words, just like me.

Suck it up, Seamus - he's striding past you without even trying.

Have to hand it to this guy: he's the bloke who got his hands on the stabber of those three kids up Parnell Street a few months back. The Irish people were so enthused by his bravery that they started a go-fund-me account for him and raised something like four hundred thousand euros. Now he's fixing his eyes on even more Irish money by running in the next election for Fianna Fail.
See, when you talk about inward migration and replacement, Jambo - Ciao here is the man who's going to replace you.
IF Mowl was a fat, stupid, obnoxious "right-wing" radio host -

And yours. Seems to me that Ciao is a man of action, not words as such. Whereas you, Jambo - are a man of nothing but empty second-hand words and zero action whatsoever. Me? I run a housing committee and represent my few neighbours who don't as yet speak fluent Finnish. My assistant is from Mogadishu: married, has a pregnant wife, atheist, hardworking, and honest.

He's not replacing anyone though: he just trying to integrate and follow the Finnish dream.

You, on the other hand, do fuck all bar spot the obvious.

Ciao here's going to sail past you in the success/happiness stakes:

'JUST SAY YOUR name, where you are running, and make one point about why,” the Tánaiste tells Caio Benicio – a first time local election candidate for Fianna Fáil who is well-known for his intervention in the Parnell Square attack six months ago. The Brazilian is trying to record a video clip aimed at Dublin’s North Inner City voters flanked by the Tánaiste, MEP Barry Andrews and Senator Mary Fitzpatrick while stood in the middle of the street in Stoneybatter – a situation that anyone venturing into politics for the first time would find intimating. It’s third time lucky: Martin’s advice works, and Benicio gets his message across succinctly – he wants to bring new energy to Dublin City Council, and be a voice for the diverse community he lives in, he says.

Before the Tánaiste’s arrival, the Fianna Fáil politicians had been largely focused on pitching their two candidates for the local and European elections – Benicio and Andrews respectively – to locals in the Arbour Hill area as soon as the doors opened. “You are probably wondering why I am not in Brazil, having my pint, but I want to do something meaningful,” Benicio told people, while Fitzpatrick spoke of his heroics on 23 November and the instrumental role he played in stopping the armed attacker that day, which people were receptive to...
'

He's out doorstepping people with his party partners while you're deciding on whether to have another wank or just crack a can open for lunch.

In five years from now, Ciao will have bought himself a nice gaff, have his kids in decent schools, drive a nice family saloon, speak better English than yours, get eyed up by the girlies who love a hero (trust me) and might even make it into the history books of the near future.

I guess that half a million he got for grabbing the stabber gave him a taste for the high life?

Or maybe - just maybe, he's an honest broker with the will to win and do the best he can for those around him who aren't so fortunate.

In other words, just like me.

Suck it up, Seamus - he's striding past you without even trying.

Top Bottom