Home

The Great Replacement "Theory" (reprise)

It makes you happy to have one?

Good man yourself.
Ehh, that was Roc you just replied to - not The Cap'n.
What's the difference?

But anyway: about this nationalist movement of yours and the fact that it includes protection of Irish criminals beating up and robbing Irish pensioners.

Where in your good book can I find the answer to the very question you've been asked multiple/dozens of times?

Why do you demand others answer YOUR questions when you won't answer yourself?

Your brand/type/strain of nationalism seems rather thieving and burgling to me - is that the plan?

I mean, that your sort of nationalists get into power and set about robbing everyone over the age of 68 of any possession that can be sold on?

How is it nationalist to rob Irish people and beat on them with iron pipes?

You like that sort of thing, is it?

Cults:
  • Are essentially apocalyptic (white 'genocide' etc).
  • Operate in a time of change.
  • Promise a restoration of erstwhile culture (refer for example to Jambo's sentimental video of pale women running through fields yesterday).
  • They have 'prophets' and 'priests' (Morgosh, collett and woods etc.).
  • Their prophets and priests promise their acolytes that their world will once again make "sense".
  • These prophets and priests make demands on their followers, giving them direction and purpose - they have to actively participate (regurgitate Telegram memes online etc.).
  • They promise some "cargo" (in this case something along the lines of mediocre white men restored to their due place in the social hierarchy, and their willies regarded as adequate by white European women).
  • They recruit and proselytize.
  • They not only recruit and proselytize, they must generate an opposition. They must exclude (e.g. your 'anti-whites' etc).
  • They generate opposition because the state of feeling and the hostility is valuable to them.
  • Their new entrants usually go though a ritual scepticism - they're encouraged to profess scepticism and have this overcome.
  • They are based on a kind of magical thinking (refer to replacement theory for example)
  • They inspire a high degree of devotion in their accolytes.
  • etc.
/ end thread.

... And what else did I say?
You said that I was "evil".

"... This view can harden even further to, “Outsiders are evil, we are right!” Everything is seen in black and white. No successful cult ever proclaimed, “Maybe we're wrong!”. Once outsiders are declared to be evil, it is a simple step to legitimise rationally whatever needs to be done to..."

And if anyone would like to say that they think there has ever been a more evil race in the history of the human species than the Jews, I'm all ears.

To continue the quote above:

"... Once outsiders are declared to be evil, it is a simple step to legitimise rationally whatever needs to be done to destroy or 'save' them. Even torture and killing can become a sanctified activity. This pattern can be seen throughout history...".

I'm not of the Jewish community (that your refer to as race), Jamboi, as you know. So whst exactly is it with me? I'm all ears.

To continue the quote above:

"... Once outsiders are declared to be evil, it is a simple step to legitimise rationally whatever needs to be done to destroy or 'save' them. Even torture and killing can become a sanctified activity. This pattern can be seen throughout history...".

I'm not of the Jewish community (that your refer to as race), Jamboi, as you know. So whst exactly is it with me? I'm all ears.
So we're supposed to believe that you're a genocidal anti-white who's watched Schindler's List a 109 times too many?

GTFO 🤣

Watch on Telegram

Now why would I bother watching or listening to any of your propaganda, Jambo?

You take a long time for the penny to drop, eh.

Answer the question: does your type of nationalism exclude the elderly and welcome common thieves instead?

Cults:
  • Are essentially apocalyptic (white 'genocide' etc).
  • Operate in a time of change.
  • Promise a restoration of erstwhile culture (refer for example to Jambo's sentimental video of pale women running through fields yesterday).
  • They have 'prophets' and 'priests' (Morgosh, collett and woods etc.).
  • Their prophets and priests promise their acolytes that their world will once again make "sense".
  • These prophets and priests make demands on their followers, giving them direction and purpose - they have to actively participate (regurgitate Telegram memes online etc.).
  • They promise some "cargo" (in this case something along the lines of mediocre white men restored to their due place in the social hierarchy, and their willies regarded as adequate by white European women).
  • They recruit and proselytize.
  • They not only recruit and proselytize, they must generate an opposition. They must exclude (e.g. your 'anti-whites' etc).
  • They generate opposition because the state of feeling and the hostility is valuable to them.
  • Their new entrants usually go though a ritual scepticism - they're encouraged to profess scepticism and have this overcome.
  • They are based on a kind of magical thinking (refer to replacement theory for example)
  • They inspire a high degree of devotion in their accolytes.
  • etc.
/ end thread.

All of which applies to religion in Ireland, funnily enough.

No wonder the incoming hordes are angry.

Why d'you delete that, Jamboi?

What I'm saying getting through at last?

That'd make for a change alright.

Delete what?
lofl.. So you added that bit.

Let's start again roc.

You're retarded.
You're insane.

And what else did I say?

And you're a hypocrite.

Gas, isn't it?

And if anyone would like to say that they think there has ever been a more evil race in the history of the human species than the Jews, I'm all ears.

The British were, historically, an extremely violent and murderous bunch of cunts during their colonial hey-day.

They slaughtered Indian people, Pakistanis, Irishmen, subjected the Aboriginal peoples to horrific treatment, they wiped out the Irish language, they robbed everything not nailed down in any country they entered (heavily armed) and only left when they realized the scale of their oppression and how it offered those who were oppressed safe passage to the United Kingdom as British subjects.

See how they treated the recruited 'soldiers' from countries all over Asia in their turbans then tried to jerk them off when they asked for their pensions and the right to come to England as British soldiers. No wonder the head-the-balls in Rotherham were banging the Queen's little girls. Payback's a bitch.

Then there's ze Germans: six million Jews, gays, spastics, mental cases, gypos, pikeys, lesbians, free thinkers, random fuckers, etc.

And then there's the French, the Japs, the north Koreans, the Russians, and the Americans: all murderous states who invaded and slaughtered at will.

How does all that suit you ears, Jambo?

So we're supposed to believe that you're a genocidal anti-white who's watched Schindler's List a 109 times too many?

We?

We who, Jambo?

You're on your own, Kid.

Lame.

Now why would I bother watching or listening to any of your propaganda, Jambo?
You seem quite fond of propaganda as evidenced below👇

You take a long time for the penny to drop, eh.

Answer the question: does your type of nationalism exclude the elderly and welcome common thieves instead?

All of which applies to religion in Ireland, funnily enough.

No wonder the incoming hordes are angry.

That'd make for a change alright.

And you're a hypocrite.

Gas, isn't it?

The British were, historically, an extremely violent and murderous bunch of cunts during their colonial hey-day.

They slaughtered Indian people, Pakistanis, Irishmen, subjected the Aboriginal peoples to horrific treatment, they wiped out the Irish language, they robbed everything not nailed down in any country they entered (heavily armed) and only left when they realized the scale of their oppression and how it offered those who were oppressed safe passage to the United Kingdom as British subjects.

See how they treated the recruited 'soldiers' from countries all over Asia in their turbans then tried to jerk them off when they asked for their pensions and the right to come to England as British soldiers. No wonder the head-the-balls in Rotherham were banging the Queen's little girls. Payback's a bitch.

Then there's ze Germans: six million Jews, gays, spastics, mental cases, gypos, pikeys, lesbians, free thinkers, random fuckers, etc.

And then there's the French, the Japs, the north Koreans, the Russians, and the Americans: all murderous states who invaded and slaughtered at will.

How does all that suit you ears, Jambo?

We?

We who, Jambo?

You're on your own, Kid.

Lame.

You seem quite fond of propaganda as evidenced below👇

Point out exactly where the 'propaganda' is - in your opinion.

Then tell us about how your form of Irish nationalism excludes the elderly Irish quotient and includes violent thieves and other scum-baggery.

Point out exactly where the 'propaganda' is - in your opinion.
The 6 gorillion was an obvious one.. Then of course there was your disgusting comment about gangs of Pakis gang raping white children in Rotherham because - "payback's a bitch". You really are a filthy fucking animal

Then tell us about how your form of Irish nationalism excludes the elderly Irish quotient and includes violent thieves and other scum-baggery.

The 6 gorillion was an obvious one..

Obvious in what way, jambo?

Or are you now denying the holocaust as well the elderly in Ireland?

Then of course there was your disgusting comment about gangs of Pakis gang raping white children in Rotherham because - "payback's a bitch".

Well, yours is an English name, is it not Jimmy Dawson?

ou really are a filthy fucking animal

Human, standard issue - highly intelligent but with a soft heart for demented little boys like yourself looking for everything to be explained slowly and in detail.

I take sauna every evening, I'm squeaky clean.

If filth is your thing - try Val - he's got filth by the bale.

So anyway - still propping up the scumbag element of Irish nationalism who batter the old folks?

Gosh, that one's going to cause you all sorts of hassle, eh.

Poor Jambo.

Top Bottom