Home

The Flat Earth Thread

I had deja vu responding to Jambo yesterday. So I did a search and yeah, I found the exact same thing from some other chump (from two years ago):

Sweet Darling said:
roc_ said:
She is so far above anyone on here.
button Click to expand...
Can we take it so, Sinead lives on the average industrial wage

Just scanning that thread, it is stark all the bitching, and snide insinuations sent her way. Often underhand as well, wrapped up in a cloak of professed admiration... but...

One of the things I say on here is that words have power. You put them out into the world, and they have power. Even if they don't go very far.

I distinctly recall advising you to shut up, Mongo. We both know you've had nothing to contribute to the sum of contemporary culture since the death of Big Tom. Or 'the day the muzak died' down your way.
Blazing Saddles literally running on loop in his brain (if you could call it that) 🤣

lol You think a lefty millionaire in the entertainment business is likely to have anything interesting or original to say against nationalism? 😆
lol You think a lefty millionaire in the entertainment business
Jesus Christ. Is that what it's all about? Envy?

You sad fucking twat.
Perhaps instead of being a dishonest twat you could have posted my full sentence.

Of course, Shuhada' Sadaqat being a millionaire is relevant enough to mention, in the sense that she would never have to live with the consequences of her "non-segregationist", anti-nationalist views

Strong women + Jambo = raging outbursts of pointless bullshite based on fear and loathing.

Only gay men hate strong women this much.

The gombeens? 🤔
I would have said those elements in human nature that run counter to love and brotherhood, rather that seek to exploit, subject, diminish one's fellow man etc.

Those elements in human nature that attempt to constrain the other’s freedom, to force them to act in some way desired, but absent any real and genuine affection for them, and concern for their own existence and destiny.

Perhaps summarised as ignorance, stupidity and brute-mindedness. Certainly in the context of these web fora, and "life" online that is the real enemy I would have said. Isn't that the essential motive force for all those elements in human nature we could consider the real enemy?

In that regard, I would be in accord what Thomas Carlyle said about it two hundred years ago:

"... But above all, where thou findest Ignorance, Stupidity, Brute-mindedness,--yes, there, with or without Church-tithes and Shovel-hat, with or without Talfourd-Mahon Copyrights, or were it with mere dungeons and gibbets and crosses, attack it, I say; smite it wisely, unweariedly, and rest not while thou livest and it lives; but smite, smite, in the name of God! ..."

Last edited:
I would have said those elements in human nature that run counter to love and brotherhood, rather that seek to exploit, subject, diminish one's fellow man etc.

Those elements in human nature that attempt to constrain the other’s freedom, to force them to act in some way desired, but absent any real and genuine affection for them, and concern for their own existence and destiny.

Perhaps summarised as ignorance, stupidity and brute-mindedness. Certainly in the context of these web fora, and "life" online that is the real enemy I would have said. Isn't that the essential motive force for all those elements in human nature we could consider the real enemy?

In that regard, I would be in accord what Thomas Carlyle said about it two hundred years ago:

"... But above all, where thou findest Ignorance, Stupidity, Brute-mindedness,--yes, there, with or without Church-tithes and Shovel-hat, with or without Talfourd-Mahon Copyrights, or were it with mere dungeons and gibbets and crosses, attack it, I say; smite it wisely, unweariedly, and rest not while thou livest and it lives; but smite, smite, in the name of God! ..."
Yeah, I get it.

You hate white people (already knew that)

In fact if you refer back to Mongo's OP of this thread, he specifically honed in on this.

Truth League ('Mongo') said:
Pointing Out Common Traits Of The Shamed Group (so called "leftists we presume) - So in this section you could talk about how leftists tend to not understand (or ignore) group averages, per capita etc., which is true, please take a moment to read this infographic - (Infographic removed subsequent to criticism from poster roc_abilly...).

Well truth is Mongo doesn't even really understand things like averages or even what he is trying to measure, or what these measures are a proxy for.

(We presume even he realised that and decided to delete his infographic.)

But obviously, his attempt to tie his little IQ test based conceptions of "intelligence" to race is to degrade populations. And in the process promote a certain politics with implications on welfare, immigration, & even more sinister matters.

You point to the individual stupidity of the clown promoting these ideas. Absolutely, that is intuitive, however additionally my argument would be with the IQ test itself. For what does it actually measure?

For illustration, what type of person does well in these type of IQ test? Answer is exam-takers, paper shufflers, conspiracist minded idiots like that 'Godsdog' mensa certified clown, and others ill adapted for “real life”.

Aside from which, the IQ test is not even technically a measure (and that is before we get started on the technicalities of the statistics of the whole thing).

Mongo doesn't understand any of this, it all goes over his head. So absolutely, there is truth in what you are saying about the whole set up, based on your observation of individual clowns like Mongo, and others like him.

The gombeens? 🤔
I would say gombeens, priests, and the like were the old generation who inflicted their ignorance, stupidity and brute-mindedness on us. Well now it seems to me that a new generation have arisen in their wake, who identify differently, but who inflict the essential same things on us, under a new set of rationales and ideological persuasions.

It's not an argument that will perturb Mongo unfortunately, Lumpy Von Talbot Lumpy Von Talbot.
Why would it "perturb" me?

It's the same stupid shit he said yesterday, today and will again tomorrow. It doesn't matter what I say. Lump has spent his whole life with his fingers rooted in his ears

As these buffoons of Mongo's ideological persuasion hold up averages as the basis of their ideas.
lol Why the fuck wouldn't I? The problem of course is that it automatically debunks the stupid shit Lump (or any other moron) could come out with

In fact if you refer back to Mongo's OP of this thread, he specifically honed in on this.
Well truth is Mongo doesn't even really understand things like averages or even what he is trying to measure, or what these measures are a proxy for.
I can tell what you're going to say simply by unpacking that single sentence. I'm familiar with all of your (handful of moronic) talking points that you feel the need to write (turgid) paragraph after paragraph about..

"Well truth is Mongo doesn't even really understand things like averages"

Of course you will not go on to say what I "don't understand about averages" - swing and a miss

"or even what he [sic] is trying to measure"

Obviously you're talking about IQ (your usual stupid shtick about that at the ready no doubt).

But really, this is about IQ to you, specifically whites having a higher (group average) IQ than blacks - that's what gets the wee leaking from your knickers running down your leg

"or what these measures are a proxy for"

Yeah, a "proxy for" - "white supremacy", "racism", "hate".. blah, blah fucking blah.

(We presume even he realised that and decided to delete his infographic.)
lol I didn't delete anything, let alone because of "criticism" by you, you stupid fucking fantasist

But obviously, his attempt to tie his little IQ test based conceptions of "intelligence" to race is to degrade populations. And in the process promote a certain politics with implications on welfare, immigration, & even more sinister matters.

You point to the individual stupidity of the clown promoting these ideas. Absolutely, that is intuitive, however additionally my argument would be with the IQ test itself. For what does it actually measure?

For illustration, what type of person does well in these type of IQ test? Answer is exam-takers, paper shufflers, conspiracist minded idiots like that 'Godsdog' mensa certified clown, and others ill adapted for “real life”.

Aside from which, the IQ test is not even technically a measure (and that is before we get started on the technicalities of the statistics of the whole thing).

Mongo doesn't understand any of this, it all goes over his head. So absolutely, there is truth in what you are saying about the whole set up, based on your observation of individual clowns like Mongo, and others like him.

Yeah, a "proxy for" - "white supremacy", "racism", "hate".. blah, blah fucking blah.
No, you see, you are blinded to a very basic point in the whole thing.

Measurement of 'IQ' is a proxy for the thing you're really trying to get at, which is intelligence.

What is intelligence? Can you directly measure it? No, you can't, therefore you measure some of the things that are convenient to measure, that lend themselves to measurement, that you take as a proxy for the thing you're really trying to get at.

Of course you will not go on to say what I "don't understand about averages" - swing and a miss
To start with you promote the logic, or rationale if you like, that if a "race" or country has a certain "average" IQ of let's say 70, it means politically that all the people in that group have an IQ of 70, hence let’s ban them from immigrating.

You do not appear to understand elementary statistical notions such as variance in averages. Or the implications of noisy averages etc.

lol I didn't delete anything, let alone because of "criticism" by you, you stupid fucking fantasist
Reinstate the infographic you deleted then, so all can witness the truth of what I posted related to that infographic (it was an infographic about nazi race science).

May I ask if black or coloured people had anything to do with her death?
Can I ask you again? Would you oblige us in answering, please James?

May I respectfully suggest that if you could just step outside yourself for one minute, you might see that is really important we understand what happened to you?

And it strikes me on learning of your mother's death, when you must have been quite young I assume, that here may be the key to the whole mystery.

Top Bottom