Home

Arsefield's Hall of Shame

Lol

The second thickest and third smelliest culchie in Ireland thus far.

His cows wash more often than he does.

A great poster according to Tadhg Gaelach.

I thought TG had a brain in his head?

A great poster according to Tadhg Gaelach.

I thought TG had a brain in his head?

Imposter - probably one of the likely lads messing around.

Elsewhere today, I found this absurdly genius mangling of the English language in a chat about Deveney's off license businesses around the leafy suburbs of Dublin south. I worked at Martin's shop opposite Tesco Rathmines for many years: posters, window art, signboards, etc. Martin lost his son at age eighteen; the lad went to his debs ball and had a bladder-full; afterwards stopped for a pee under the Grand Canal bridge at Portobello. He was found in the water next morning: slipped, fell in, couldn't get back out, expired. Heartbreaking.

But anyway, this lad here did something I never even imagined could happen in any language:

'I you'sed to go to de off lizenze meself..'

Handsome? I don't know about that but life's often rather strange. I believe there's someone for everyone out there and I've little sympathy for grown men who think all women are nasty and cruel to them because they can be rather than because you're really just a cunt, Dave. The other problem is the roundy factor: some girls/slags like their men beefy and round, others like them tall, dark, and actually handsome.

But being roundy eliminates any chance of ever being found 'handsome'.

If I were you I'd set my sights very much lower and try for the low-hanging fruits. Like your gut, they're easy to grab onto.

Slim and handsome men like me don't really go for the fatties, plumpers, or slobs.

Slags are also out of the question, as is paying for it - just ask Jambo.

Perhaps if you were to join a gym? You don't have to do anything if you don't want to. Just having the membership card in your wallet might be enough to convince her that you're not really a fat bastard per se: it's that you're 'big-boned '. Tell her your muscle mass often gets cold in the damp misery of grim rural Ireland, so you grew a layer of fat over the muscle to keep yourself warm when out battling the battering rain and winds coming in off the Atlantic.

Also, there's the issue of your face. And your entire head for that matter. Men who have rat-like features like yours were actually really happy about Covid19. They bought up on masks like there was no tomorrow: every colour, every design - that way you can pick a mask that sets off whatever costume you picked for the evening. You even got to laugh out loud without anyone even seeing your rat-like teeth behind the mask. The only thing worse than having rat-like teeth is having oral herpes as well, just like in the first photo of you sitting at a table (for twelve) by yourself. You have your finger over the offending virus, no? You thought I wouldn't notice it, yes? Now you're all mortified, isn't it? Wasn't it?

Where are the rest of the guests? Were you invited but not your wifey? Was someone at the party knowledgeable about her past indulgences on the local club scene? Or was she in her flowers that night? How come nobody else is at your table? Or was that a deliberate attempt at reminding you that you're too ugly to be invited to go to the shops and get me the papers, get me the papers.

Fat culchie cunt

Are you talking to Val, Declan, Dave, or that big fat elephant over in the corner?

Still making threats I see, Dave.

That's not true. There's one living in Celbridge, formerly Athy and Leixlip. He was so extreme that his mother kicked him out of the family home to protect her young daughter. Now the sociopath (a common trait among Nazis) is unemployed and perving on young foreign children online. I'm going to meet him over the next few weeks. I'll make sure to get a photo of one of Ireland's few active Nazis.

You should get onto the engineer and part-time model Rory O'Connor of 176 Bluebell Rise, Sandyford Co Dublin and see what he thinks of all this palaver.

He's a male model: handsome, smart, fun, and always up for a laugh about ugly men in the early sixties with rat-like features.

That ain't even the half of it, Wank. You should get on to The Mowl Celery, musician/producer/artist/ride 3C12 Lonnrothinkatu 00560 Arabianranta Helsinki.

If that doesn't work out for you, try emailing Marcus McQuaid, Dole-Head/Burglar 47 Knockatallon Road in Co Monaghan (one of the most pro IRA enclaves in the entire 32 counties). Better known as Saul Bucket, Marcus isn't exactly the brightest bulb on the chandelier. His 42yr old son's a known burglar and pickpocket thief, and Marcus Saul doesn't want his IRA pals to find out who's been robbing the pensioners of Monaghan county entire.

There's another fat man you might like to speak to, and he is of course Declan 'Roundy' Kiely, Van Driver/Busker/Bum of 173 Pond Fart Drive, Dedham, Boston, Yanksville. If you need his number, you can find it here (top right - first thing you see: https://www.privatetoursboston.com/

Okay-okay, I know it looks like a mangy cat vomited it up, but it's the best the sad old bastard can do. Bright pink, gaudy yellow, sickly green/mucus green, looks like child designed it and got paid $5.00 in fake silver coins. Plus, there are more than a few hilarious shots of Roundy in action, as well as a few video links to him droning on about about some shitty little bridge up the North End and a few ducks in a manky pond in Southie.

You have to hand it to the Irish Bostonians for their incredible imaginations in giving exotic names to locations as descriptive and all-inclusive as 'The North End' or the even sillier 'Southie'. East goes nowhere except the Atlantic ocean and the last thing anyone in Ireland wants is for the stupid cunt to float back home to Ballinasloe or whatever muck-plastered shithole he comes from.

If none of this gives you any satisfaction, try writing to: Joe Duffy, Mouth Almighty/Ballyer Yap/Fat Bastard, 22 Montrose Drive, Donnybrook Dublin 4.

Don't bother calling him - the line's always jammed.

The original colour table for the website for Roundy's van-driving gig over in Boston.

Designed by hyperactive space-monkey on ludes in a damp cardboard box out by the scullery door.

You dozy fucking cunt: your own OP says he got twenty-five years, and you want people to watch the entire thing for more information?

You have no information, you dozy fucking bitch.

Where do they get idiots like you?

Go get some batteries for your dildo, you rancid poop-pussy.

Arsefield's looks like shit as well even though Dan called in Mandy to help out with the site design as a secret Admin.

Looks like a cat's vomit from 1983.

All it's missing is a pair of rainbow suspenders like Mork, and a raspberry beret - the kind you find in a second hand store.

What the fuck? Did the Missus make him wash? Clean shirt? Val? In a clean shirt? Wow. Properly tied tie - if rather old-fashioned. He even combed his hair over to cover the baldy patch, but the lack of front teeth makes it all a failure.

Maybe he's on his way to court for spilling all that shite from the Shitting Ditch?

Or the reading of a will he might get a cut of?

Or a job interview?

Hardly - he's unemployable.

Ahh, sure... ..he almost made it to the end without sticking at least one finger up his nose, into his ear, or scratching his bollocks.

Almost.

Close, but no cigar.

Yeah, that's cool and the gang, Declan, it really is.

The more you keep saying it, the less inclined we are to believe you. The chances of there being people lined up from here until doomsday looking to wander around Dedham town with you is minimal at best. You're well known for your spoofing, you had a great time of it while you were still anonymous. But now you're not. Because I deemed it so.

I gave your name and address to the entire gallery of commentators across all the boards and what they saw when they looked at you - your shack, your van, your manky living room stuffed from the floor to the ceiling with pizza boxes and cheeseburger wrappers, your manky Farah fat-man pants, your balding pate, your crooked teeth, your fat gut, your fat arse, your stumpy little legs and your vile (utterly, utterly vile) hands with the wrinkles even in the fingernails.

You're a fucking laughing stock, and you have been throughout the last three years since I doxxed you.

For the craic, like.

All those lies?

All those spoofed-up silver coins?

Your ugly auld Missus?

Your hippy son and slapper daughters?

You in a wig, you in a dress, you in a van, you in a car park, you standing under the overhead bypass to Reno, you with your fat mouth hanging open, like so:

You're about as busy driving your van as I am worrying why I'm so happy all the time.

E Electricity

Why were you banned on Arsefield's?

E Electricity

Why were you banned on Arsefield's?

Because he (quite rightly) called out that dumb bimbo Tiger for the total grannie's clit she is.

Seriously though, where do these fuckers think they are calling themselves Tigers and Wolves?

They're three-legged runt puppies at best.

Plus, that Reilly fellow hasn't a non-sozzled brain cell left in his head: has the attention span of a gnat and has an alarm inside his 'Rolla' that wakes him every hundred meters or so. Lives at the end of runway one out beyond the airport, can't read anything bar the headline. Takes him hours to process left from right. Has no life to speak of, still lives where he was born, still eats the same meat, three veg, gallon of porter. Cuts his own hair to save cash. Just the fringe, mind you. The drunk little ginger cunt.

He hasn't heard of his own bollocks since the mid-90's.

Top Bottom