Home

1 million asylum seekers and 4 million given temporary protection in EU+ in 2022.

I know a great spot in The Phoenix Park where they can light a fire for cooking and not get caught out.

Plonking themselves into Herbert Park is like them pitching a tent inside Justice Hugh O'Flaherty's house by the main gate.

Sacrilege.

They weren't going to sleep for ten minutes in that location.

Ever considered taking a few in, Jambo?

Y'know - in your back garden?

Would you let one use your bathroom if it was an emergency?

Like, a Number Two, for example?

How about letting one rifle through your bins?

No?

Ah...

I know a great spot in The Phoenix Park where they can light a fire for cooking and not get caught out.

Plonking themselves into Herbert Park is like them pitching a tent inside Justice Hugh O'Flaherty's house by the main gate.

Sacrilege.

They weren't going to sleep for ten minutes in that location.

Ever considered taking a few in, Jambo?

Y'know - in your back garden?

Would you let one use your bathroom if it was an emergency?

Like, a Number Two, for example?

How about letting one rifle through your bins?

No?

Ah...
I think this is at least the second time you've made that sort of post @ me.. I have no idea why

I think this is at least the second time you've made that sort of post @ me.. I have no idea why

Sure, the shit I say about you behind your back's even worse.

Still nothing compared to what certain others think of you.

Jimmy-no-mates ain't the half of it.

Mammy McEntee needs to have a serious conversation with the Irish about illegal immigration -

Yeah. Do you reckon she's looking in at your posts?

Or have you emailed her directly about your posts about her?

Or what?

Like, it would make some sense if it was directed at some open borders lefty clown, as it often is - Would you take a few in yourself [insert open borders lefty clown's name]?..

Like, it would make some sense if it was directed at an open borders lefty clown, as it often is - Would you consider taking a few in yourself [insert open borders lefty clown's name]..

Yeah, but you tend to go on and on about this type of thing - almost as though you think they're doing to wind you personally up.

You're not that important, is the basic point I'm making.

Nobody fucking cares WHAT you think.

Nobody.

Not me, not David, not Lumpy, not Roc, and certainly not Declan Kelly.

What's it like being despised by a fat-ratty cunt like Roundy?

Or Saul?

Or Myles?

Or any of your so-called Z Team?

Not even your own Ma stuck around - she legged it as soon as you started learning to speak.

Yeah, but you tend to go on and on about this type of thing - almost as though you think they're doing to wind you personally up.

You're not that important, is the basic point I'm making.

Nobody fucking cares WHAT you think.

Nobody.

Not me, not David, not Lumpy, not Roc, and certainly not Declan Kelly.

What's it like being despised by a fat-ratty cunt like Roundy?

Or Saul?

Or Myles?

Or any of your so-called Z Team?

Not even your own Ma stuck around - she legged it as soon as you started learning to speak.
🤪

I mean, what's with the fucking music? 😆

No idea - mostly because I didn't follow your link.

Like everyone else.

See, that's the problem with you: you don't have any original thoughts of your own.

You download them from Keith Woods are - like you did earlier today - posting his stats.

The thing about those stats?

You registered practically all of them, right?

It's okay to be white, nationalist, and gay.

See?

(y)

I really think that your mental faculties are deteriorating the Mowl Mowl

🤪

Which was the last thing you needed

Does Keith Woods even know you exist?

Have you considered checking - Alone Mentally Disabled Adult (or something like that)? It might be more than the dole you're currently on (and I'm sure you'd qualify)

Have considered ever having even ONE single original thought.. ..about anything at all, really?

I mean, why live in Keith's shadow?

Why not try tossing out s few of your thoughts and opinions the same way he does?

Is telegram an expensive site or is it free for members?

Imagine you had your own telegram?

You could literally disappear up your own arse to the relative safety of your rectum.

Free rent, good compost, lots of room for your mattress and your plastic shopping bag full of laundry that never seems to cease getting bigger and heavier?

You could call yourself Jambo100% to verify it's really you - to all of your fan.

No idea - mostly because I didn't follow your link.

Like everyone else.

See, that's the problem with you: you don't have any original thoughts of your own.
lol So fucking retarded 🤣

You download them from Keith Woods are - like you did earlier today - posting his stats.

The thing about those stats?

You registered practically all of them, right?

It's okay to be white, nationalist, and gay.

See?

(y)

🤪

Does Keith Woods even know you exist?

Have considered ever having even ONE single original thought.. ..about anything at all, really?

I mean, why live in Keith's shadow?
🤪

Why not try tossing out s few of your thoughts and opinions the same way he does?

Is telegram an expensive site or is it free for members?

Imagine you had your own telegram?

You could literally disappear up your own arse to the relative safety of your rectum.

Free rent, good compost, lots of room for your mattress and your plastic shopping bag full of laundry that never seems to cease getting bigger and heavier?

You could call yourself Jambo100% to verify it's really you - to all of your fan.

Wow.

How fucked up is the situation on the ground in Ireland?

You have the dregs of the planet sleeping on your church grounds, and another of them tried to grab a kid in the inner city area. Maybe he was looking to keep himself warm. Maybe not. Hope the kid's okay? Holy shit - what a cluster-fuck you saps are in. The absolute fucking state of Ireland lately? Man, if you guys could see this through my eyes you'd likely want to poke them out and blind yourselves.

One thousand seven hundred men - all wandering around the capital city at night looking for food, warmth, little kids, a tent and a sleeping bag, some weed, some credit for the phone to Skype back home to Syria and Nigeria. A shop to kick the windows in for fresh tracksuits. Fuck. There was an article on the Finnish news last night about the situation you daft bastards are after landing yourselves in.

Cluster-fuck doesn't even begin to cover it.

What are you going to do?
And who the fuck is Lucky Khambule?
Does anybody know what the fuck is going on in your parliament?

People are starting to laugh at you, and I don't mean in harmony or in cahoots with you: but at you, right into your face. The sniggering from some of the folks on the news panel last night was kind of embarrassing but only for as long as it took to remind myself that it's things like the current shit-show that changed my mind about sticking around. You're fucking hopeless, and I mean that in the truest sense: ask yourself? If you were to try to trace back all the steps taken to get you to where you are right now, could you plot a course through it, or would you simply crumble and admit that the madness has all gotten way too far out of hand to rein back in?

Boggles my mind.

And there's RTE popping the champagne corks as Bryan Dobson retires and Dee Forbes is still on her period?

Can you fools get anything right?

Fucking hell - I was planning on coming home for a long weekend this week but after seeing what's going on over there - well, fuck that for a game of soldiers. You fuckers are sinking fast. Real fast. It's far too out of hand to stop the roller-coaster now. You're just going to have to hang on tight and wait until the juice runs out.

Sadly for you, I find your current situation hilarious, utterly fucking nuts.

Only the Irish could drop a bomb on themselves as big and nasty as this one.

Wow.

How fucked up is the situation on the ground in Ireland?

You have the dregs of the planet sleeping on your church grounds, and another of them tried to grab a kid in the inner city area. Maybe he was looking to keep himself warm. Maybe not. Hope the kid's okay? Holy shit - what a cluster-fuck you saps are in. The absolute fucking state of Ireland lately? Man, if you guys could see this through my eyes you'd likely want to poke them out and blind yourselves.

One thousand seven hundred men - all wandering around the capital city at night looking for food, warmth, little kids, a tent and a sleeping bag, some weed, some credit for the phone to Skype back home to Syria and Nigeria. A shop to kick the windows in for fresh tracksuits. Fuck. There was an article on the Finnish news last night about the situation you daft bastards are after landing yourselves in.

Cluster-fuck doesn't even begin to cover it.

What are you going to do?
And who the fuck is Lucky Khambule?
An African asylum scammer whom the Regime rewarded with a job at a NGO that agitates for the Great Replacement

Does anybody know what the fuck is going on in your parliament?

People are starting to laugh at you, and I don't mean in harmony or in cahoots with you: but at you, right into your face. The sniggering from some of the folks on the news panel last night was kind of embarrassing but only for as long as it took to remind myself that it's things like the current shit-show that changed my mind about sticking around. You're fucking hopeless, and I mean that in the truest sense: ask yourself? If you were to try to trace back all the steps taken to get you to where you are right now, could you plot a course through it, or would you simply crumble and admit that the madness has all gotten way too far out of hand to rein back in?

Boggles my mind.

And there's RTE popping the champagne corks as Bryan Dobson retires and Dee Forbes is still on her period?

Can you fools get anything right?

Fucking hell - I was planning on coming home for a long weekend this week but after seeing what's going on over there - well, fuck that for a game of soldiers. You fuckers are sinking fast. Real fast. It's far too out of hand to stop the roller-coaster now. You're just going to have to hang on tight and wait until the juice runs out.

Sadly for you, I find your current situation hilarious, utterly fucking nuts.

Only the Irish could drop a bomb on themselves as big and nasty as this one.

So this is another one you're taking a back seat on?

Let Lucky say his bit, innit.

Your country is in some fucking raggedy-arsed state, Jambo.

Now is the time - not later, so leave all those links to themselves and get out there and stamp your feet.

Lucky's luckier than you are.

Think about that.

Top Bottom