Home

1 million asylum seekers and 4 million given temporary protection in EU+ in 2022.

We just saw it happen here.

I made a post in this thread today and you haven't said a thing about it, but you did immediately start talking about your Facebook page (i.e. you)

#TraitorousIrishElite

Last week, Justice Minister Helen McEntee refused to nominate Nigeria as a safe country of origin despite it being one of the top countries of origin for bogus asylum claims for the past 25 years with a 95% rejection rate.

Even the Nigerian ambassador warned us about her compatriots' abuse of the system all the way back in 2004.

In 2017, every single asylum application from a Nigerian were rejected. However, 57% were then granted subsidiary protection because the government believes that's easier than going through the pretence of deportation before letting them stay anyway.

In 2009, Switzerland approved just one asylum application out of the 1,800 requests by Nigerians.

The head of the Swiss Refugee Council said the main reason was that during their interviews most Nigerians tell the same “stereotypical and unbelievable” story and not the truth.

"People from aid agencies who are present at the interviews come to the same conclusions."

Poor Mowl doesn't realise that The Frozen Wasteland is in the EU and there'll soon be Africans cooking cats on an open fire in the flah next door

Setting out your stall for another Friday out on the tiles trying to bug other half-wits into responding to your telegram links?

Tell us: does it ever get really fucking tiring?

I mean, do you ever just look at it and think: 'what's the fucking point, in anyway...?'

Now you know perfectly well that NOBODY is going to follow those links, right?

Why bother?

I mean, why not just kill yourself now and get the tedium of it all over and done with?

UN MIGRATION PACT VOTE
TUESDAY 16TH APRIL

URGENT ACTION IS NEEDED.

Please email the TD's and Senators to express your opinion, see a full list of their email addresses here:

McEntee has pushed the UN Migration Pact Dáil Vote (without debate) to the very next session of the Dáil, before opposition to it gains traction. She has learned from the stalled "Hate Speech" bill. The Government has said that they are opting into it so it is only a vote No on Tuesday which can prevent this.

The Migrant pact will mean that we lose control of our border. The amount of asylum seekers coming here will be determined by the EU with no upper limit.

I fucking told you: McEntee's fucking dangerous, and not in any intelligent way.

She'll be used by the party to put forward all manner of bullshit new laws for you all to live with, then she'll be gone like a bat out of hell. Pension, severance package, bank account stuffed with money, ans a round of applause from the party at her retirement party at age forty-two.

She'll live out her days like royalty.

Paddy has a very, very short memory for these things: in fact, there are a few others just like her hanging around Ireland today. They got off scot-free, they're living like fucking kings while you're all stressed out about McEntee throwing a spanner into the works. Bertie Cowan's throwing pints down his gullet and shoveling the steaks into himself while Bertie's still jet-setting around the world giving speeches. Ivor Callely's still creaming in the dosh even after his wife left him taking most of his shit with her but he still has his little yacht berted somewhere along the west Cork coastline. Noel Dempsey? Living in Albany USA and now a wealthy 'private business man' like David (Anglo-Irish/pulled them out of my arse) Drumm. The list goes on and on. It's fucking heartbreaking too.

But that's how things are done on the suffering little island.

At the rate things are going, you lot are going to have a daily menu similiar to the Haitians: human legs on toast.

McEntee would be an unemployed lifestyle coach if her Dadda hadn't had it before. One brief stint as an intern somewhere, straight into Dadda's office, then his chair on a sympathy vote, then made Minister for Justice (no qualifications for that role at all) and then some browls about six months ago started talking about her as a possible leader of Finney Gowl.

FFS. Ireland is the only country I know of that exports its young every generation and assumes there is no brain drain involved.

Well, Brian Lenihan Jnr had an even better one with that old rope about how 'we live on an island - no money can take flight' schtick - live on the telly too.

I couldn't stop laughing from 2005 through to 2013.

ANGRY Afghan comes to Ireland after 17 years in the UK

Watch on YouTube 👇

Do you find that posting your memes and videos onto these obscure sites actually helps your cause in any palpable way?

If so, how exactly?

If not - grand; I wouldn't imagine it has any impact at all.

Rather, more like something to help you pass the time waiting for a real vocation.

How about public speaking?

If Ireland had a 'Speaker's Corner' would you give it a shot?

Do you find that posting your memes and videos onto these obscure sites actually helps your cause in any palpable way?
You don't know what a meme is

If so, how exactly?

If not - grand; I wouldn't imagine it has any impact at all.

Rather, more like something to help you pass the time waiting for a real vocation.

How about public speaking?

If Ireland had a 'Speaker's Corner' would you give it a shot?
Speaker's Corner, who would want that, it's mostly foreigners there now isn't it

Top Bottom