Home

Chat ðŸ”¥ðŸ¤¬General Chat Thread

Can you use that video clip thingy to capture the whole video for the site archives?

Val will delete this later - for sure - so grab it now: the whole 12.30m/s.
I'd say Raili Lahnalampi would spit out his morning coffee watching that now. :LOL:

Bolt of lightning made me nearly jump out of my chair there. 😳

The noise of it, it's almost as if it were straight above us.

Does anyone unplug all electronics/ switch off all electrical switches when there's thunder and lightning?

Plonker pretending to be a stock market investor. What's with all these lame-arse phrases? e.g.

Wake me up at 40$

Gobshite thinks he's Gordon Gekko or something.

Does anyone unplug all electronics/ switch off all electrical switches when there's thunder and lightning?

I bet it breaks Jambo's heart to have to unplug his anal dildo when the elements kick in across poor little Ireland.

I'd say Raili Lahnalampi would spit out his morning coffee watching that now. :LOL:

I've never gotten to meet her, but I've met Tarja Halonen at a number of events I attended; and by far the most fun was an informal lunch/garden party at the Irish ambassadorial residence in Tallin, Estonia. Oddly enough, Tarja showed up at a concert by Mary Coughlan the following day, she was in Helsinki that night for a sold out show at The Savoy. Great hall, lovely acoustics.

There was a lig afterwards backstage and Tarja dropped in to get her purchased copies of Mary's new album autographed as gifts.

Dozens of them.

Loves Irish culture, and another time we both attended one St Patrick's Day jolly in a Swedish mason's hall nearby my home.

Lovely lady.

Looks nothing like Conan O'Brien.

I have the whole video on my hard drive.

You devious little minx.

Can send it on Facebook or by email.

Val can never be allowed forget this latest debacle regarding the 'Dublin Irish gays of Ireland now living in Finland' in free flats (sic) and 'getting free money' and 'free health care for their sexual diseases'!

His brand of 'real true education' just took an even nosier nose-dive into Culchie paranoid nightmare territory.

His next broadcast: 'in a report just in - Vladimir Putin has called on NATO to intervene with this whole Val Martin/Mowl affair..'

It's even more ironic considering (a) Mowl is an entrepreneur, and (b) Val is a farmer who like all other Irish farmers gets taxpayers money in the form of EU and Irish state subsidies. His breed (Irish farmers) also try their best to lobby against the import of cheaper beef from South America...keeping the prices of meat in shops higher than they need be. His one-off house would also cost the taxpayer an arm and a leg to supply with electricity, water, postal delivery etc. He really is clueless.

Val wouldn't know free market capitalism if it came up and bit him in the arse.

What is it then?
A circle jerk of (4) retarded wankers. Didn't I say that already in the Invisible thread??

By the way, what made you crack there (the Invisible thread) and boot me off, as a matter of interest? 🤔 Last I recall we were talking about your "Education" & Hobbies..

A circle jerk of (4) retarded wankers. Didn't I say that already in the Invisible thread??

By the way, what made you crack there (the Invisible thread) and boot me off, as a matter of interest? 🤔 Last I recall we were talking about your "Education" & Hobbies..

Because you were becoming a pain in the arse.

Because you were becoming a pain in the arse.
So there was no particular straw?

I was pummelling the "site", i.e the four of you (with me being the fifth and final participant in the conversation) for two days straight and then you just decided that enough was enough.. I can put my getting you to crack down to perseverance, nothing in particular?

... I've never gotten to meet her, but I've met Tarja Halonen at a number of events I attended; and by far the most fun was an informal lunch/garden party at the Irish ambassadorial residence in Tallin, Estonia. Oddly enough, Tarja showed up at a concert by Mary Coughlan the following day, she was in Helsinki that night for a sold out show at The Savoy. Great hall, lovely acoustics...
Oh I didn't realise the ambassador of Finland to Ireland was female! I can't tell apart the names. 😖

Top Bottom