Home

Chat ğŸ”¥ğŸ¤¬General Chat Thread

Whoa! There's five helicopters above me, some are hovering and some are circling.

Plus, I just got sent a message from Kalle, a musical buddy, that he was standing on the bridge over the second ring road and the coppers went whizzing beneath him, then two cars came across the bridge he was standing on filming the convoy and asked him to remove his (cycling) helmet. Kalle's a gas looking bloke - like Ginger Baker's anorexic twin. His helmet's a black German war helmet! The cops were freaked out, but they let him finish his film as the cavalcade passed.

Biden's got all the traffic fucked up from the city centre out even as far as here. He must have taken the Lahti Road north, that would explain all the copters above me. Time for a walk up to the kauppakeskus and see the lay of the land. We also have a new music festival happening nearby this weekend at the old waterfall and museum at the top of the estuary. Great location for a weekender, don't know why I never thought of it myself.

This joint: https://www.google.com/maps/place/H...1698557!4d24.9383791!16zL20vMDNraG4?entry=ttu

Looks better in this short video, it covers my entire neighbourhood from sea to forest and back again:

How is Roc a thicko? He actually seems to know what he's talking about when it comes to science.

And I don't know why you would want to continue to delete my posts (as you've done here, confusing poor Mowl)

But I guess.. you're just in love with me (sorry, you're not my type)

And I don't know why you would want to continue to delete my posts (as you've done here, confusing poor Mowl)

But I guess.. you're just in love with me (sorry, you're not my type)

We know: but your type of baboon are hard to come by.

Because they were rubbish/ trolling.

See, Jambo?

You can dress up in all the costumes you like - but you're still a mongrel mutt.

With fleas.

Moderation is naturally going to be stricter than regular posting privileges. If James could just be a little bit more diplomatic then he'd soon have his account back 100% to the way it was.

Undeleting post #585, the real one, is now part of your conditions
And this is how it will work..

Failure to meet your conditions (which are growing) and after the time is elapsed, will result in me never posting (posting positively or constructively) on this "site" again.

And then afterwards, while you don't ban or GDPR me, nothing could happen for months and then.. Bam!

lol Why you want you that? Why would you want to check to see if I've made a post, every day, months on end. Waiting..

And this is how it will work..

Failure to meet your conditions (which are growing) and after the time is elapsed, will result in me never posting (posting positively or constructively) on this "site" again.

And then afterwards, while you don't ban or GDPR me, nothing could happen for months and then.. Bam!

lol Why you want you that? Why would you want to check to see if I've made a post, every day, months on end. Waiting..

Egotistical much?

I'm just telling you how it's going to be.

Undelete post #585
UnZoo my thread

Those are your conditions. If you wish to negotiate them then let me know..

Top Bottom